Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there will be slander charges against Padilla.. since he is now naming names of possibly innocent people.

IMO I have not heard enough about Caseys friends to determine if they are innocent or not. And frankly strange things have happened this whole case, but I do know that so far LE has not implicated anyone but Casey Anthony. So until there is something else that comes out about them that shows they may have been involved, I am of the opinion that they are all victims of Casey's lies.

She is eligible for food stamps, medicaid, WIC, Section 8, child care, and many other assistance and entitlement programs, as the mother of a young child with no income.

Yes, but that wouldn't fit into the Anthony's lifestyle. They wouldn't want people to know that they were taking assistance from the state.

I don't think they are covering for their child. They don't have a clue what happened to Caylee because of Casey's lies.

JMO.

1) The gas cans in the trunk story by George.

2) The bamboo story by Cindy.

3) Washing evidence before cops collected it.

4) Squirrel-pizza-roadkill excuse by George and Cindy.

5) "I've already lost one...I'm not losing another one."

6) Found the ladder on the pool by Cindy.

All adds up to obsfucation, IMO. They're helping Casey set up a defense...and they're doing so with much forethought and planning.

Oh for God's sakes. We don't know who the father is. Why would Casey file for Social Security when the "father" maybe have been 20 years old max.

He had no social security benefits if he ever worked a day in a life, if we even know who he is.

More chit the family can be thankful for.

100% correct!!! I don't think Casey could go on the Maury show & find out. It came from Camp Casey.......not anyone else!

I know that Baez gave instructions to Casey to keep her mouth shut around everybody and the bounty hunter/bondsmen. Now I think that if Baez REALLY TRULY believed Caylee was alive, then he could've "hired" Padilla for even a dollar--and because Padilla is working for Baez then privilege applies because it's work product.

I agree with you. Padilla is NOT happy with how he's been treated. If Baez thought there was any chance of finding Caylee alive, he would have made Padilla one of the team.

I would love to trash Baez, but I just can't. He's actually done right by her, if you assume she did something awful. He got her bailed out at no cost to her parents and he's successfully kept her from running her mouth and incriminating herself. Not too shabby, when you think about it.

What a great question !!! We should all take notice of this.

The police have said there is no credible evidence to support a kidnapping at all. They are not going to add her to the FBI list, or issue an amber alert, or any of the other things people have asked about. They are pursuing the investigation from a she could be alive which is only responsible from a human stand point and a prosecution standpoint, but they clearly believe Caylee is deceased. Casey has done zero to prove otherwise.

If the friendly kidnapper theory was accurate, such friendly kidnappers that Casey can't go to the police or tell her family for safety reasons, why didn't she stop her mom from calling 911? Why wasn't she upset when she landed in jail that this situation was now escalating out of control and that Caylee was on every network and newspaper across the country? How is she not looking for proof that Caylee is alive and okay right now? It reminds me of a Rubix cube, no matter what angle you look at it from, I cannot make anything other than Casey killed Caylee and is covering her *advertiser censored* line up. IMO

On the front page of The Globe today I heard screaming at Caylee's house on the day tot vanished! (i know,... its the globe lol)

"A former classmate and neighbor Bailey Dickens, 21, heard that Casey wanted to give Caylee away. "A mutual friend told me that when Casey first had her baby, she didn't want it. She was going to put it up for adoption. Cindy made her keep it and took the baby for herself."

The Globe also learned that 1. The tots mom wanted to give up the child for adoption because Caylee was cramping her party lifestyle.
2. Casey was KICKED OUT of her parents home right before Caylee went missing.

The neighbor also reveals that Casey "had one hell of a temper." He said "there was frequent shouting matches at the Anthony's when Casey's mom begged her to take better care of Caylee and to get a job"

That kind of contradicts itself....How can the neighbor say Cindy took the baby for herself, then turn around and say Caylee cramped Casey's party lifestyle?
So what happened? Did Cindy change her mind about wanting Caylee for herself over the years? It makes no sense without the rest of the story.

In my opinion,one possibility is Casey could have sold Caylee to get back at Cindy and free herself of the 'burden' of motherhood. That's why she isn't concerned as to Caylee's safety and would explain why whoever had her doesn't come forward. We all know what Caylee looks like now but noone was looking for her at airports, seaports or stations for the first month so wouldn't remember seeing her.

If George knows the kidnappers are being watched then LE should arrest him until he tells where!

If BH knows which friends have Caylee, same principle!

I find it so hard to believe that she could go out dancing if her child was dead but I'm sure there are other cases where murderers have done so.

I also think that Cindy and George are shouldering some blame themselves for not responding to Casey's phonecalls that day. I think that they are so used to bailing her out that the one time they put their foot down and stuck to it they blame themselves for the consequences.

WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand.

Yes she is. As long as she does not OWN the home, she most certainly is.

Her parents' income is NOT considered in the formulary for the amount of benefits she can receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member