Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #132

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so in the statement she signed she said she dropped off Caylee and went to her jo at US - which she then told police when they took her to US she admitted she wasn't working there!

Thanks Sleuthmommy! Downloaded beautifully! Wow, a lot to read for sure!

My god. After reading these documents, I'm left with one huge realization.

There is no way that Casey's parents could not have seen that their daughter needed SERIOUS help, and that she shouldn't have been in charge of a toddler.

Kio said that Cindy had an image she expected Casey to live up to--I wonder if that's what prevented her from getting Casey help.

And Amy's story about the house is just CRAZAZY, all the lies that Casey told. Unbelievable. I feel sorry for Amy...I think that she's a good girl who was duped by Casey.

The house Amy and Casey were gonna share was to be Cindy's. Casey had told Amy she was going to take over the payments for the house on hopespring drive. When that lie fell through Casey apparently told amy she was buying a house.

I am working on the last two docs so I'll post them as soon as I have the links. Glad it worked!

RAAAAWR! I am enraged!!!!!! LE has done a wonderful job from what I have read so far (which is not much). Very well written reports. Some of the best I have ever seen. Very detailed! Kudos to LE...no wonder they didn't want to let her out! Prayers to LE seeking justice!!!!!!!

I uploaded them to docstoc. Part 3 is done and part 1 and 2 are finished and almost done.

Ha! the myspaceshe tried to erase is THERE!!!!!!!!!!! All I had to go on until now is other peoples word.

The one big thing I notice about Casey is that she appears to have many problems. Its almost like she is retarded or something. (I hate to use that word) but it is like she doesn't think or act normally at all. She has a very very peculiar way of answering and understanding questions. I just don't get it. I hope she got a thorough evaluation in jail because there is something very very wrong with her and it really angers me that her mother, that is a trained nurse, ignored it all these years.

My god. After reading these documents, I'm left with one huge realization.

There is no way that Casey's parents could not have seen that their daughter needed SERIOUS help, and that she shouldn't have been in charge of a toddler.

Kio said that Cindy had an image she expected Casey to live up to--I wonder if that's what prevented her from getting Casey help.

And Amy's story about the house is just CRAZAZY, all the lies that Casey told. Unbelievable. I feel sorry for Amy...I think that she's a good girl who was duped by Casey.

casey left the car parked next to the amscott dumpster.... and the maggot filled pizza bag was thrown in a dumpster at the tow lot

I am working on the last two docs so I'll post them as soon as I have the links. Glad it worked!

Thanks for getting these uploaded so fast! Can you believe these interviews. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

When confronted with her lie about working at Universal, Casey tells LE that she purposely misled LE because she hoped that when LE took Casey to Universal to corroborate her story, Caylee would somehow be at the Universal lobby.

You rock. That's perfect for those whose have Adobe issues!!

Thankyou!!! I'm just waiting on part 2. Then I will put all 3 links in order on here and the documents thread.

I love that site because you don't have to download it to view the paperwork. Yeah!:clap:

Gigi, those are perfect! Orbitfiles is taking forever to load the other two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillygator
yes, it's about 10 after, I am at work so can only view websites.

I just watched WESH http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

They referred to a statement from Tony that Casey wanted to stay him because her parents were having a dispute and she didn't want Caylee to be around it. He never heard of ZG, but did hear of a babysitter by name of Jenny, Christa, Christy (he couldn't remember). I believe that Tony attributed a conversation or phone call with Cindy in which she said Casey is a sociopath, but I'm not sure it was cindy who told him this.

WESH says more later.

If this is true.....this also may be the answer! If Cindy told caseys new bf that and casey found out.....she'd make mommy pay a price for that. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname