Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Patty, unless it's in the docs I thought that had never been confirmed. I know that reports said when she called him she told him she was free to go to the beach with him one weekend, but never saw if it happened or not.

That's what I thought too, the phone call exchange NOT that Jesse went to the beach for the weekend.

This is what I don't like about NG's show, they take a piece of information and then spin it!

Did anyone else find it odd that in George's statement to police, he says that he was trying to get ahold of Cindy after she called him. He states that he finally got ahold of her at 8:35pm and she was crying. She was crying and wanted to know what time he was coming home. He indicated that he would be home around 10-10:30pm. She didn't appear to tell George that Caylee was missing until he got home at almost 10:00pm. Don't you think that would be the first thing out of her mouth when he talked to her on the phone?

I think they fired him so Casey wouldn't have an "in" to what the LE is up to.
But remember her thing of not trusting LE? I don't think she trusted that he wouldn't drop a dime on her.[/quote]

She didn't fire him..LE did. I think she would have slept with him or the devil to try to stay one step ahead of LE.

Yeah, I wonder how long the Tony thing would have lasted had she not been arrested.

What was her recent track record - couple months before the guys bailed?

I bet the hammer was about to come down on her and be kicked to the curb. Many have said she was a mooch.

Even Amy seemed to be feeling a little smothered by her continual appearance.

LOL She is quick! Thanks, Windy!

Has anyone stopped to think if the stuff they released is this incriminating and full of venom towards Casey...what they have kept must be horrendous?! Wow.

[/nod] Totally. And for those who wonder why they haven't released the DNA evidence... they want to get her for murder not child neglect or wrongful death. They aren't going to formally charge her with murder until such time as they have enough nails to lock that door shut forever. If they charge her now, she can demand a speedy trial BEFORE they have all their i's dotted and t's crossed.

Yeah June 9th seems very significant. I too wonder how the gp's got Caylee back to take her to the nursing home.

Remove Casey's statement from the 3 you listed.

George said he saw Casey at 12:50 PM on the 16th, but there was nothing about when Casey came home.

That has always been my question considering Casey slept by Tony, which means Caylee was with the GP's. Neither of the GP's elaborated about "we fixed Caylee breakfast, lunch, saw her go to the potty, read her a book etc., etc.

I thought Clint said he could not remember for sure if she was over that night or not? Has Tony clarified that?

Did anyone else find it odd that in George's statement to police, he says that he was trying to get ahold of Cindy after she called him. He states that he finally got ahold of her at 8:35pm and she was crying. She was crying and wanted to know what time he was coming home. He indicated that he would be home around 10-10:30pm. She didn't appear to tell George that Caylee was missing until he got home at almost 10:00pm. Don't you think that would be the first thing out of her mouth when he talked to her on the phone?
But George already knew that Caylee was missing.

If the impound lot employee's recollection is accurate, he knew before he got his gas into that sunfire - she heard him tell the impound manager that they'd found their daughter but their granddaughter was missing.

This tells me that phone contact was made with Casey after they were aware that the car was towed, but they didn't know where she was. What did she tell them about Caylee?

The phone records for the days leading up to Cindy's little visit to Tony's apartment must be very interesting.

From the last thread:
Patty G said:
Even though there is the "Sunshine Law", LE has the right to hold certain things back based on their investigation. Remember no jailhouse video phone calls between Casey and her family were ever released to the public. And we all know how "hungry" the media was for these phone calls.
(Bold italics added)

Exactly. The fact that any of the jailhouse communications between Casey and family members were released to the public is, to me, an indication of how much disdain LE has for Casey. The release of those communications was done primarily to stick it to Casey, and to make her incarceration that much more intolerable.

I say this because LE could have very easily blocked the release of any of those calls on grounds that they are part of the investigation -- even the most innocuous communications. Using this argument, LE could have blocked the release of even even the most superficial conversations where the participants do nothing more than to discuss the weather.

LE would only have had to argue that the release of any family communications might have a chilling effect on future family communications, perhaps discouraging Casey from ever saying anything. The presiding Judge would probably accord a great amount of deference to LE's argument, and would have withheld the release of the family's recorded jailhouse visits.

I suppose that LE allowed the release because it had reached the point where it was convinced that nothing meaningful would ever come out of those family meetings, that Casey wasn't going to talk.

LE is sticking it to Casey as much as legally possible. The conditions of her release, as another example, are exceedingly restrictive compared to other releases.

[/nod] Totally. And for those who wonder why they haven't released the DNA evidence... they want to get her for murder not child neglect or wrongful death. They aren't going to formally charge her with murder until such time as they have enough nails to lock that door shut forever. If they charge her now, she can demand a speedy trial BEFORE they have all their i's dotted and t's crossed.
Yep...same deal here in Md in the Tracey Gardner case...waiting for all info to make sure it sticks because you don't get a second chance.

Anyone see the new incident report just added to the OCSO website. Looks like a guy from the band that rode past the house filing an incident report against LP.

Padilla is just jerking the media around, all the evidence pointed to a murder before he bailed out CAsey, that was made clear on NG last night. ALl this was just a big publicity stunt by him.

I thought Clint said he could not remember for sure if she was over that night or not? Has Tony clarified that?

I have to go and watch Clint's interview again to see what he had to say. I just recall a "ahaha moment" when listening to that interview with Clint that it verified to me that Casey did not sleep at home that night and Caylee was with her grandparents. My brain in on "overloaded". :eek:

just a little observation.... Casey has been with 3 LE guys - Jesse, Ricardo (I think he was right), LE Tony .....geeze, trying to pick someone "just like Dad" or what? They always tell men that they end up marrying someone like their Mom, well.....guess it's the same the other way too.

just a little observation.... Casey has been with 3 LE guys - Jesse, Ricardo (I think he was right), LE Tony .....geeze, trying to pick someone "just like Dad" or what? They always tell men that they end up marrying someone like their Mom, well.....guess it's the same the other way too.

Did we ever find out if Casey is a licensed driver? If not, maybe they pulled her over and she slept with them to avoid getting the ticket. JUst a catty thought. Sorry.

when the confession comes

someone better be with the grandparents

for their own safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads