Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, one way that Baez would become a more popular guy and a decent attorney would be to use his sway over Casey and advise her that its time to give the facts. If he could get that info from Casey and to LE, as well as getting her some kind of deal (whether we agree thats what we want to see or not), then he could redeem himself.

Hey, this plea deal. I got to thinking, we assumed that they may be doing it because of trying to find the remains. And granted they will be under pressure to do that. But I also got to thinking, what if they suspect that Casey had help, maybe in disposing of the remains? Maybe they know about it but can't prove it. They may be looking to get them too.

That was one of the first things that occurred to me, was that there was someone else involved, and they wanted her to give evidence against that person...but of course, those were just my thoughts...we will have to wait & see! IMOO

It's not like I didn't know any of this was coming.

Even knowing that, I'm just so sad.

I think if he is staying the night, its because something big is about to happen....her family and legal counsel may be encouraging Casey to give it up.

Maybe Casey is just back at the house one more time and then Jose will be taking her back to jail to turn herself in and confess

I remember him being described as the "family lawyer" early on. Think he's come up on that conflict of interest issue yet? If so, do you think he knows what that means? And do you think now that Caylee now gets appointed someone to represent her interests?

Someone AS USUAL is lying...........Casey said she got Baez from "someone" at the jail.............the Anthonys had another lawyer in the beginning.

These similarities just tell me this is where Casey pulled from for HER LIES about a Zanaida... nothing more.

So many innocent people in this mess have had their name become MUD.. when it really appears their only problem is that they knew Casey.

I personally wish I could apologize to each & every one of them. Seeing as their phone #'s, social security #'s, addresses, etc are all public now.

All the FABULOUS connections these WS came up with are absolutely AMAZING!! :clap::clap::clap: However, they are just the connections Casey has to them and a basis for her HORRIBLE LIES!!

IMHO.. of course !

Oh hon, I agree with you totally. I see why you chose your name here. This is what I have been thinking, but could not have said this better.

Not only that, but their personal feelings, too, have been expressed (exposed) in the documents that have been released. Each of them spoke from their hearts and loved this little baby. For all that they have given, especially Amy, I would like to extend my gratitude for their grace.

Thank you. :blowkiss:

Laney

Silver and Wishingtree and everyone else..

I think anytime you are emotionally invested in a missing persons case the emotions are a roller coaster. You pray for the miracle and prepare for the worst.

Sometimes you just need to take the time to regroup and keep going.

One thing that the Jennifer Kesse case did for me is made me realize how precious life truly is and to live every day to the fullest. Live in honor of the missing person and keep doing the things that make you happy.

My heart goes out to everyone effected and just remember that you need to make sure to take a moment for yourself.

Spending the night there? I don't know but lawyers don't do that in my part of the country. And it is just my opinion.
My bet is that in light of all the new information 400 pages and prelims from the Body Farm he wants to ensure that Cindy doesn't attack Casey and try and force the truth out of her. JMO

Whats the rest of this story??? Who is Sam? It says sister of Zanida (His spelling). When and where did Leonard get this story if Casey has never talked? What hotel did he go to?

Sounds like someone passed this stupid story on to LP - maybe a family member - Lee?

I think the ZG that was found that gave the interview - the one who's myspace we have been looking at as of late - lives in a motel 8 or something like that. I bet LP was just following up on this ZG.

Thank you. I was thinking that maybe they are willing to give her the benefit of the doubt in that it was accidental while at the same time reserving their right to use evidence of murder if that was shown in the autopsy. For some reason I feel as if they are leaning towards it being an accidental death. They have given her every opportunity to admit to that much.

IIRC, very early on there was some type of statement that the attorney said Casey wouldn't talk without immunity? I think he may know what happened and it was accidental...so LE may be going on suppositions from the attorney and running with it to get the child's body back,especially with the additional evidence. But, then again, that wouldn't make much sense since then he's insisted the child's alive. It's all so confusing! Is anyone telling the truth in this whole twisted situation? It's like an episode from the Twilight Zone, although, at the show's conclusion we'd all look at each other and say "yeah, right, like that could ever happen."

Today is my b-day too and I've spent the entire day watching this unfold... on a day I should be happy I'm so sad!!

Happy Birthday Lanie I understand

Happy Birthday to you too, Sadie!! May you be blessed beyond your wildest imagination in the year ahead.
:HappyBday:gift::cake4u::grouphug::balloons::partyguy:

Today is my b-day too and I've spent the entire day watching this unfold... on a day I should be happy I'm so sad!!

Happy Birthday Lanie I understand

Happy Birthday sadieMa! Don't be sad on your birthday...it's not allowed....this is a reminder of how precious life is...try and celebrate your life today...I'm sure you deserve it and can't imagine Caylee would want people sad on their birthdays! IMOO

Yes, Shefner, good post. You may be right. I just hope hes encouraging to give it up and give caylee a decent burial...not to get her to keep her mouth shut. But I know thats not whats going on!

When was it that Tony asked who and what TES was? Wasn't that last night the same night that the docs came out? I thought it was funny at the time. I had heard that Cindy had refused TES because she didn't want them to be looking for a dead body. And TES had been mentioned to Tony before and he would say who is that and then when he was offered help getting in touch with them, he didn't respond. But that night he jumped on the phone to Cindy. And then said Cindy agreed.

Now I am wondering if perhaps Tony might have insisted that the way things were going, with LP not talking to Casey, with the info in the docs... could Tony be the one that insisted that if Casey was going to remain out on bail that TES had to be called?

Because it is just funny the way it went down. From no one wanting it, to all of a sudden it is in place. And I think don't think that Cindy would have agreed to it unless it was a condition of the bail.

Cindy and George lawyered up right from the get go.......but something else is up here. Surely one of them would not take the blame for Casey would they?

Now that is an interesting theory.. Hmm... Maybe Cindy. A part of me thinks so because of the way she so DEFENDED Casey in the media that she couldnt bare with the reality of her doing something to Caylee because she is ashamed and embarrassed. So instead she covers it up and assumes the blame? HMM.. maybe.. I don't know.. too many theories have gone through my head.

My bet is that in light of all the new information 400 pages and prelims from the Body Farm he wants to ensure that Cindy doesn't attack Casey and try and force the truth out of her. JMO

I would have done that the first night.........LONG before I called the police.

There are a lot of people on this Caylee Anthony forum tonight. Where is everybody?

Beagle, I think we are all here, just too sad to even speak. Yet we want to be with people who feel as we do. Like a communion for Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther