Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the people that held out hope the story was different...who wants this to be the end result? I tried to reach in my thoughts but the facts were the facts and at the end of the day i felt the outcome was not good..I recognized when i was stretching because I didnt want it to be true...

it also was hard for me to read the wild theories because it reminded of the parents...what they were grasping to believe and how it may give them false hope..but it also made me understand them...
again denial of the true facts..because you dont want to believe the worst

futhermore, i was afraid all the wild theories could be used in Casey's defense...I am sure they were reading here..and as much as I have so far seen this website as a helpful thing i was truly worried it could actually hurt by feeding all the lies and giving them some kinda coincidental credit..

all that is just my own opinion...

I have mixed feelings...I am happy that LE got what they may need...but sad it enforces my gut feeling all along caylee is not alive

I am continually praying that Caylee's body is found, but I am grateful knowing she is resting in peace. No matter where her body is, she's being rocked to sleep as we speak. Either that, or she's entertaining a host of angels by reading them her book so expressively. :) Those are the thoughts that keep me from giving up all hope. That, and the fact that she will have justice. And everyone on WS will have contributed to that in some way...

Thank you for your kind posts and reminding me that Caylee is safe now.

I believe FBI can be called in at anytime by local law enforcement.

From their website:
State and local law enforcement agencies are not subordinate to the FBI, and the FBI does not supervise or usurp their investigations. However, through cooperation, the investigative resources of the FBI and state and local agencies often are pooled in a common effort to investigate and solve the cases.

Also they have a special CAC program:

The mission of our Crimes Against Children (CAC) program is threefold: first, to decrease the vulnerability of children to sexual exploitation; second, to develop a nationwide capacity to provide a rapid, effective, and measured investigative response to crimes against children; and third, to enhance the capabilities of state and local law enforcement investigators through programs, investigative assistance, and task force operations. Our strategy involves using multi-disciplinary and multi-agency teams to investigate and prosecute crimes that cross legal, geographical, and jurisdictional boundaries; promoting and enhancing interagency sharing of intelligence, specialized skills, and services; and widely offering our victim/witness services.

Thank you. That answers a lot of questions for me.

Believe me you will know..Tim Miller is excellant..his presence brings the reporters out.

Hopefully, we'll have Greta on Friday night, and Geraldo on Saturday night.

Then, we're just going to have to depend on Nancy Grace and local Orlando news until the next Friday.

and all at Caylee's expense. She lost her life so you folks could do this?
Aren't there websleuth rules. Check it out. bottom line, what you would want someone to say or do to you... go and do likewise.
this is pure bashing and slashing, nothing more and it makes me sick.
But so long as you all feel better, right?

Very well said yosande...

I must say in all fairness, the laughter is not at Caylee's expense. For the past 5 hours, there have been countless tears shed. And the frustration/humor/release of anger is over CASEY and her outlandish behavior, not Caylee. Having said that, I respect differing opinions and I will refrain from posting anything else that could be misconstrued.

Aren't there websleuth rules. Check it out. bottom line, what you would want someone to say or do to you... go and do likewise.

Alright I'm not going to fuss with you I have no interest in seeing the board locked because you are offended by LE slang/phrases. Were well aware of what we have been trying to do in finding Caylee and you know what, were on our last legs. The words used are used by law enforcement. Lightening up is a needed tool. Nothing offensive was posted IMO, if I offended you than I would apologize. Anger is very un-healthy, we do good work on this board on a continual basis.

I am sorry if you feel offended. It certainly was not our intention. Yes, maybe we were a bit out of line. We have been here all day and watched this story unfold every second of today...and yesterday...and last week...and last month. We have cried, we have begged, we have bargained, and we have been through about every emotion out there. Would you prefer us to go back to sheer anger? Because that really is where I am right now!!! :furious::furious::furious:

I am about as angry as a mother and a grandmother can get!!! I am angry that people kill children. I am angry that a mother can kill her own child!! I am angry that people will defend those pieces of crap that do!! I am also angry that we have to be here at all and to know there are children that will never come home!! There are adults that will never care if they come home!! And most of all...I am angry that there doesn't seem to be a damn thing I can do about it!! :furious::furious::furious:

There...Better?! :furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member