Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #147

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the PC might be behind closed doors.

Casey Anthony Is 'Self-Centered'
10:59 a.m., Friday: Bounty hunter Doug Padilla arrived with Casey Anthony at her attorney's office, where Padilla called Casey "self-centered." As usual, Casey did not talk to the media when she arrived, although this time, she was carrying a tray of brownies. Meanwhile, State Attorney Lawson Lamar is meeting with reporters at this hour, and we expect an update soon. -- WESH.com web staff

Wow...nice that they have time to bake brownies....would you eat one of those brownies? IMOO

BROWNIES!!!! Nice - such a good little mommy............................

Who makes brownies when their daughter is "missing"!?! - What is she hoping to sweeten the deal (sorry I just couldn't resist).

1. If they find a body -- Cindy will blame it on the kidnappers.

2. If they find a body and it is linked to Caylee through DNA -- Cindy won't believe it.

3. If Casey admits she did this -- Cindy will say she is lying to protect the kidnappers.

4. If they have photographic evidence of Casey dumping a body -- Cindy will say they are doctored photos.

5. If the DNA results all come back 100% positive -- Cindy will dispute the world of forensics.

6. If Casey is found guilty in a court of law -- Cindy will say she was framed.

7. If on appeal she is again found guilty -- Cindy will question the U.S. Legal System as a whole for putting innocent people behind bars.

8. Cindy will then blame this entire circumstance not on Casey -- but the media and public for having common sense.

Cindy in my opinion will NEVER be abele believe her daughter had anything to do with this.

And...as someone pointed out on another thread last night, if Casey said to Cindy "Mom, I accidentally killed Caylee", mom would probably say "no you didn't". IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member