Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why but I was checking them daily as I expected it. Had several pictures of Caylee at the top.....last pictures of her with great grandfather, etc.

Not sure why but I was checking them daily as I expected it. Had several pictures of Caylee at the top.....last pictures of her with great grandfather, etc.

I expected it to be deleted when Casey was at home or at her attorney's office. I wonder who deleted the account. It didn't look like evidence, but it provided an insight to Casey's personality.

Yeah, and now she is spoiling their secret about how they stored a body in teh trunk of the car, after it was towed, adn then moved it somwhere else. They are really gonna be mad at her.

She is full of oscar meyer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a.....

It would be quite easy for an employee with keys to have used that car one night after the tow company closed. Take the car out move a body bring the car back. Very easy operation.

It would have been just as easy for any of Casey's acquaintances to also use Casey's car. She could have been drugged, keys taken, even Caylee put in the trunk then buried without Casey knowing.

Why believe Amy could have been tricked by Casey but not that Casey could have been tricked by one of her acquaintances?

They could have told her she left Caylee with the nanny who knows. How do we know all the friends are honest and their statements are any more reliable than Casey's.

There are a lot of scenarios that haven't been thought up because most wanted to believe the easiest that Casey killed Caylee and threw her away.

What gets me is the lst two icons on that page, just in front of Caylee's latest pictures, said Current Mood: Missing My Love
I wonder what date those were added??

It would be quite easy for an employee with keys to have used that car one night after the tow company closed. Take the car out move a body bring the car back. Very easy operation.

It would have been just as easy for any of Casey's acquaintances to also use Casey's car. She could have been drugged, keys taken, even Caylee put in the trunk then buried without Casey knowing.

Why believe Amy could have been tricked by Casey but not that Casey could have been tricked by one of her acquaintances?

They could have told her she left Caylee with the nanny who knows. How do we know all the friends are honest and their statements are any more reliable than Casey's.

There are a lot of scenarios that haven't been thought up because most wanted to believe the easiest that Casey killed Caylee and threw her away.

Hmmmmm.....it sure sounds to me like you are a Casey fan?? Not many think like you do.

I'm sure the police will check out all these people's alibis. We don't know whether all of Casey's friends are honest. But we do know that Casey is dishonest. I mean, her friends didn't drug her for 2 years and convince her she worked at Universal. Her friends didn't drug her and make her steal Amy's checks and forge them on camera. Her friends didn't drug her and make her borrow a shovel. Also, if Casey was all drugged up and convinced she left Caylee with Zenaida, why would she lead detectives to a particular apartment? Why would she tell her mom now that she left her at a park?
Also, an empoyee of the tow yard could not use a car with no gas, adding just the right amount of gas to make sure it also had no gas when they returned it, and transport a body that would shed hairs with Caylee's DNA and showing signs of having been attached after death.

Hmmmmm.....it sure sounds to me like you are a Casey fan?? Not many think like you do.

I am not anyone's fan just always like to think about all possibilities. I don't know any of the A's, don't live in FL. I just think there are are a lot of possibilities and we do not have all the facts. LE can't even decide what info they have.

Sorry - no one here gets a thrill about Casey tossing away her daughter's lifeless body.

But most of the time people try to stick with scenarios that actually fit the facts as we know them, instead of bringing up rationalizations and red herrings that ignore the only suspect the police have in custody right now.

Bringing up vague people who might have driven the car doesn't really help. It was Casey's parents' car - and it is Casey's daughter that is missing and probably the child's DNA inside the car.

The reason no one believes Casey is that she is a liar. :behindbar

Jeff Hopkins (myspace or facebook, I forgot which one)
Jun 12 2008 8:41 AM cayleesmissing web site posted
When we post on myspace, facebook, etc, our posts are dated. On his page, on June 12, there is a post that shows a link to the caylee is missing web site. That is 3 days after June 9. I mean, you can't back-date a post, right ?
Maybe I've missed too much sleep, but it looks to me like she went missing on June 9.
Question: Does Casey know a guy who works at a car parts store ?

Another thing; Jesse's Dad .... the interview he did that is taped.... I swear to goodness, towards the end of the interview he says ".... after they got married."
He was talking about Casey and his son.
I played that part about 10 times, and that's what I think he said.
Anyone else get that ?

Marsha, I'm sure the people at Photobucket could look into when they were uploaded to the server.

Casey had an icon based on a The Click Five song that said something to the effect of, "She's cool and she's cruel, but she knows what she's doing." She fancies herself as a cold hearted tough girl but her photobucket account was riddled with insecurities regarding love and guys. Lots of crude, immature humor too.

Question: Does Casey know a guy who works at a car parts store ?

I believe she knows at least two. Dante S. is frequently mentioned. A friend of Dante, Scott N., also has ties to Casey and I believe he worked at the same Auto place as Dante. Scott N. had a website that has a cached page with Casey Anthony as a "registered member" on 7/3.

Jeff Hopkins (myspace or facebook, I forgot which one)
Jun 12 2008 8:41 AM cayleesmissing web site posted
When we post on myspace, facebook, etc, our posts are dated. On his page, on June 12, there is a post that shows a link to the caylee is missing web site. That is 3 days after June 9. I mean, you can't back-date a post, right ?
Maybe I've missed too much sleep, but it looks to me like she went missing on June 9.

When you change a facebook or myspace account, the little thumbnail changes, too. So, if you go to all the old posts from or links to Casey's page, they are now the caylee missing web site. All the thumbnails that used to have whatever Casey used for her profile pick now have an animated caylee missing thumbnail.
It's like here, when you change your avatar, all your old posts show your new avatar.

This very low class comment is why the Gongalez woman confronted at the home. She pointed out to Mz Cindy how she had used the same media to get coverage for Caylee and was now calling them parasites and maggots. She told Cindy it was maggots you said were in your car.
When I heard this video and saw the comments, I said...
Does anyone have a link to this video ?

It's probably in the images thread or the media thread...or both.

Another thing; Jesse's Dad .... the interview he did that is taped.... I swear to goodness, towards the end of the interview he says ".... after they got married."
He was talking about Casey and his son.
I played that part about 10 times, and that's what I think he said.
Anyone else get that ?

I didn't hear that but IF that's what he said, he probably meant to say engaged. If they ever married, Jesse's name would probably be on the birth certificate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike