Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #166

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the brainstorming general ideas about the case could involve NG & TM thread!

If you all want to talk about NG go to her thread.:banghead::banghead::banghead: If you all want to talk about Tim M go to his thread. :banghead::banghead::banghead: and so on and so forth.

Very respectufully asking:
Is it not ok to talk about TES and NG on the general thread? Again, very respectfully asked, what is ok on the general thread?

This is part of what makes this case so incomprehensible to most people.

Casey is not like any of the rest of us. She lives 100% in the moment. Her mind is wired in such a way that the past is the past, and the future will be dealt with only when it arrives. She is happy and smiling because she is not in jail and has her computer. She was happy when Caylee was with her, but when she is not with her she is not with her. The past has no emotional ties, the future no emotional impact. She uses lies to deflect the concerns of others, but she does not register or comprehend those concerns. At best they simply annoy her.

I doubt that Caylee's death is premeditated, simply because I don't think Casey is capable of thinking more then 5 or 10 minutes ahead. Caylee either died via a gross act of negligence, such as being locked in the trunk, or she died in a fit of pique. Casey had a huge blowout with her mother on June 15. It may have come out then that Cindy and George were considering taking action to remove Caylee from her. Caylee was Caseys primary lever of control over her parents. She may have done something brutal and final to hurt her parents. But I still doubt if it was anything she planned. She obviously drove around with the body in the trunk until the smell became unbearable. Disposal of the body would not be somethingthat she gave alot of thought to. No digging deep holes, no deep thought. Either in a swamp or pond, or more likely, in the dumpster next to where the car was found.

LE will never get a completely straight story out of her because the only leverage they have over a person normally stems from emotional attachment to the past or threats of the future. The only thing that would work on her is soemthing that deals in the immediate moment. ie waterboarding. LE had a brief breakthrough with this when they confronted her on the grounds of Universal, they physically caught her in a lie in the here and now. The only other thing that might actually get her to break regarding Caylee would be her being presented with the clearly identifiable body of the little girl. (as horrific as it sounds, a badly decomposed or unrecognizeable body probably would not work, as it is an element of the past and has no emotional ties to her, she would simply shrug it off as "that's not Caylee").

In some ways I do feel sorry for the Anthony's. Living with someone who functions like this is basically a living hell for all of those around them. As others have said, a person like this is highly skilled at playing others. Other people cannot mentally comprehend how and why these people operate, and tend to mentally twist things into a form that they understand. This always leads to unbelievable things being rationalized, and the Sociopath (lets call it what it is) gainig the upper hand.

:clap: WELL SAID :clap:

Can I just input something here:

What makes people think she just put her in something(dumpster/ground ect..) without wrapping her first....... How about a dufflebag/suitcase/garbage bag... how would you ever find that in a landfill ?

Just a thought to see if she made any purchases/ or are any are missing from friends/relatives?

What do you guys think?

That is why I'm wondering what Miss Thang bought at Target with the forged checks.

ITA, but remember that earlier on people were wondering about searches and we were told the same thing. "Where to start" we heard alot of that on this board. And the information we have hasn't changed.

That being said, TES needs more volunteers. Hopefully people will understatnd that no matter hopeless it seems, maybe she can be found.

The information has changed. Forensics have come back, and the search is for a dead body. TES is conducting an organized search with the assistance of LE. "Where to start" is at the field by the airport where TES is currently searching.

I would search if I could, but I'm in Texas. I realize people are tired and fed up with this whole sideshow. This has gone on since July 15, and Caylee was already gone a month before that. Had she been reported missing on day one, and the search called for on day one, I believe they would have had their 1000+ volunteers show up. I don't think people who aren't searching are hard-hearted or anything like that, I think they could just be looking at it from a different perspective. To me it is like Caylee is once again the one paying the price for the actions of her mother and other family members.
Lanie

I sure love your idea.

There are so many beautiful tributes to Caylee on You Tube with a large variety of photos all put to music. If only one of the cable shows would do some cut and paste, and some narration to the photos and let it run the first segment and last segment of the show. This would really tear at the heart strings and perhaps help TES and LE even more.

There is nothing new with the case that we haven't already heard on TV and disected over and over again. There are so many way to talk about evidence, or this and that. Now it's time to really focus on bring Caylee home.

When I watched NG last night, she did a 2 or 3 minutes run of her own children, now it's time to do the same thing for Caylee and only Caylee.
Paty G - you have more sense than anyone else I've seen on this site! Always look for your posts because they're informative and smart. I think we all need to email NG and ask her to address the TES seach and drop something else for a minute. If she gets enough emails she'll get the point. What do you think? I'll look for the email now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther