Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
if #3 didn't occur then it changes things up a great deal
#3 does seem to confuse things, I agree, but I can't see Casey driving around with the body in the trunk either for almost 2 wks. All she'd need is a traffic stop and she'd be busted. Plus, how would she be able to stand the stench in the car. The only thing I can think of is the body was moved sometime close to when she abandoned her car.

I still think someone helped her with the body... and I don't believe it was George or Cindy..

I don't believe the GPS would do that either but who?......who did she trust that much...who would keep quiet this long?

I don't think she "wanted"" to I think she "had to" so Caylee wouldn't be discovered. Don't forget no one buy Casey was informed that Caylee was missing yet so if she turned up dead ....what would casey do then?

Gruesome I know but...she moved her. Once from the backyard on the day whatever happened happened. And then again to the final resting place most likely on or about the 27th. People other than George would have smelled that car if she was driving around with Caylee in it before the 27th.

So George has the gas cans back before the smell was in the car? If this is true, the gas cans would have nothing to do with the disappearence then correct?

I don't think she "wanted"" to I think she "had to" so Caylee wouldn't be discovered. Don't forget no one buy Casey was informed that Caylee was missing yet so if she turned up dead ....what would casey do then?

Gruesome I know but...she moved her. Once from the backyard on the day whatever happened happened. And then again to the final resting place most likely on or about the 27th. People other than George would have smelled that car if she was driving around with Caylee in it before the 27th.
Oh I know, like I just posted all she'd need would be a traffic stop with a dead body in the trunk of her car, and everything in the car would smell like decomp too, which would transfer to her if she was driving it around. I just wonder where she put Caylee that she felt she needed to move her body? A park? Somebody else's yard?

If she moved her body 8 days after her death it is probably the smell that prompted her to ditch the car on the 27th. Leaving her purse may have been an oversight if she was in panic mode.

I don't know... but I have thought that maybe she needed the money she stole from Amy to pay someone or purchase something needed for this.

I always thought she hid her in that playhouse for a very short time while panicking. The dog hits are so telling. "by the corner of the pool" "the sandbox", "the playhouse"

And most likely maybe moved her in the house to try to revive her? The luminol photography tells me that she moved her inside the back of the house at one point.

have i missed something? where is the luminol photography?

So George has the gas cans back before the smell was in the car? If this is true, the gas cans would have nothing to do with the disappearence then correct?

Yes..but i don't know if that makes the gas cans moot or not. The police are interested them for sure, they took them. Maybe we just don't know why yet. Maybe she took them to burn evidence before she moved her for the final time.

there is alot we don't know just yet.

if #3 didn't occur then it changes things up a great deal

Yes it does change it. But not that much. See?

1. Something happening on 16-17-18?

2. Borrowing shovel on 18 (that still could have nothing to do with Caylee! as well)

3. Leaving her car on the 27.

----------------------------------------------
There is a big gap between the 16/18 of the month until the moment she abandoned her car. You can smell a dead body from an apartment next door let alone the trunk of the car. So did she have the girl in the trunk or did she hide her somewhere and later decided the hideout wasn't good enough and moved her? If she did that then the smell obviously would have been bad by then so it does explain why while she was using the car the days before she suddenly has to drop it on the 27.

Now the only other possibility to make those dates fit with the decomposing smell that grandparents smelt weeks later, is if actually the parents are right when they say the smell was something else and not a body. I am not taking this position, but you either have to accept something happened on the 16/17 and she had the body somewhere and then moved it again with her trunk so she had to abandon it do to the bad smell, something happened later in the month, or something indeed happened on the 16/17/18 time frame but the car never smelled and it was left because of really running out of gaz.

I don't believe the GPS would do that either but who?......who did she trust that much...who would keep quiet this long?
That seems to be a mystery too. It would have to be someone just like herself with no conscience, imo.

have i missed something? where is the luminol photography?

If you read all of the daily recaps. You should be up to date. CSI blacked out the windows in the back of the house which is what they do when they photograph with luminol. The back of the house faces the pool.

All of the time lines, do add up to an extent. But still a very big mystery, shouded by Lie's and even more Lies. If we are confused don't you think that the LE is?

I'm having the same problem with the timeline, and I too am thinking the only logical explanation for the smell is she moved Caylee's body sometime close to when she ditched her car. No one saw Caylee after George saw them leaving his house the afternoon of the 16th, yet on the 24th he doesn't smell decomp in the car when he finds the gas cans. Wherever Caylee was between the 16th (assuming that's when she died) and the 24th would give plenty of time for her body to decompose a lot, especially in the heat. All I can think of is Casey really does have to have ice in her veins to move her body after that time, put it in the trunk, remove it and put it somewhere else. OMG ~ almost unbelievable to think of! :eek:

sorry posted exactly the same Before I get a chance to see your post. Yes exactly what I am thinking

Yes..but i don't know if that makes the gas cans moot or not. The police are interested them for sure, they took them. Maybe we just don't know why yet. Maybe she took them to burn evidence before she moved her for the final time.

there is alot we don't know just yet.

How about to print them to verify his story?

2. Borrowing shovel on 18 (that still could have nothing to do with Caylee! as well)

she had the body somewhere and then moved it again with her trunk so she had to abandon it do to the bad smell,
I really feel this is what she did....everything so far seems to point to that.

I don't think Casey would drive around with Caylee in the trunk. I think (if she is dead) that she put her in their to move her to her finally resting place and fluids got into the trunk. They would be embedded in the "carpet" of the trunk, the heat would make it smell JMO

There is a big gap between the 16/18 of the month until the moment she abandoned her car. You can smell a dead body from an apartment next door let alone the trunk of the car. So did she have the girl in the trunk or did she hide her somewhere and later decided the hideout wasn't good enough and moved her? If she did that then the smell obviously would have been bad by then so it does explain why while she was using the car the days before she suddenly has to drop it on the 27.

Now the only other possibility to make those dates fit with the decomposing smell that grandparents smelt weeks later, is if actually the parents are right when they say the smell was something else and not a body. I am not taking this position, but you either have to accept something happened on the 16/17 and she had the body somewhere and then moved it again with her trunk so she had to abandon it do to the bad smell, something happened later in the month, or something indeed happened on the 16/17/18 time frame but the car never smelled and it was left because of really running out of gaz.

Or the container she had Caylee in leaked into the trunk after the 24th. Let's say for the sake of argument she had her in a cooler/ice chest...at some point it tipped over? Lid came off? How about garbage bags? As Mark Klaas said in chat, "She is a very little girl." She would fit into small spaces.

After GP got the gas cans on the 24th, what did Casey do? Did GP go to work?? Did Casey stay at the house alone? Getting the shovel on the 18th doesn't make alot of sense to me. How are we sure it was the 18th? I thought the original statement was the neighbors couldn't remember the date but thought it was toward the end of the month....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500