Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching Greta's show about the case.

I live high in the mountains, the air is thin, I was dropped on my head as a kid a lot, I eat crappy food, so I am assuming due to the above I misheard when Cindy Anthony said:

CASEY IS GOING TO BE NAMED MOTHER OF THE YEAR WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT

Or words to that effect.

Did I hear correctly or is it the high altitude, dropped on my head, crappy diet problem again???

Just checking

Yes........you heard correctly! :) I mentioned this comment a day or so ago, when I heard it on the Bill O'Reilly program. O'Reilly had Geraldo on for a brief update on this case, and Geraldo played this brief clip of Cindy saying that when this is over, Casey would be receiving the mother-of-the-year award.

I had watched the two-part interview Greta did with George and Cindy, and I was sure I hadn't heard that comment before. Most here have heard Greta's interview of the Anthonys, and I'm sure that comment would have been a topic of discussion here. I think that clip was a portion that wasn't aired originally, and I was surprised that it was included in tonight's Greta special.

I really want to know where the stolen money was spent. I think this is a major part in it. A trip to , where was it her friend went?
Puerto Rico. Maybe "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" came from there ~ in Casey's mind? I don't think Casey went there, but I too, would like to know what she spent the money on she took from Amy and mom's credit cards.

she's lawyered up and she isnt going to do anything that may get the truth out anyhow!!! Just wishful wanting to get the truth out of her thats all.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand, and wish there were SOMETHING that could be done to get the truth, too;)

Any reasonable doubt about Zenaida may be totally disproven if people will say that Casey referred to herself as Zanny, if any friends knew that Zanny was not real. I'm talking about high school friends, any boyfriends, and friends other than this last bunch she was with. Zanny could have been mentioned for years before now.

The most disturbing picture to me is the one where she is holding onto the great grandfather for dear life. As she was looking back at the camera it was almost like a moment in time just frozen, she was scared, there was real fear in that child's eyes.

Considering that in almost all the pictures they have of her she is smiling and happy this is definite departure from the norm. Lord only knows what casey put caylee through, dragging her around to various peoples houses sleeping on the floor, possibly being left alone in a car/trunk while her mom did her thing. Caylee didn't feel safe and it shows in her eyes....so sad.

I hate that picture. There is something so disturbing about it. That look in her eyes. Its the only time ive ever seen it too...of all the pictures released.

Cindy had written her blog on july 3rd. For the first time in her life, Caylee was being dragged around by Casey staying God knows where.

you are so right about that.

What evidence in this case would make you believe that Caylee has been sold? The last I checked they didn't make "Decomposing Body" car scent for trunks.
I think Cindy's pizza turned into a dead squirrel at some point too to explain the odor. :rolleyes:

AmyD you brought something to mind. She does keep saying that Caylee is close by. But why does she tell her brother to search outside of Florida for Zenida?

This tells me she researched the name anyone can do that on the computer. Punch in your own name on people search It gives names all over the US

lie detectors are the same. Just read "tremor in the blood." i spoke with the author and have never used them since.

as we all no thats why they are not admisable in court cause like i said there not a 100% accurate, i personally no of one person that decieved a lie dector so i no there not always accurate but they can be good tools at times jmo

Yes, Holly does seem like a nice lady. Was she a regular babysitter or just someone to take care of Caylee from time to time? I'm only wondering because if Zenaida had been taking care of Caylee for the past 2 years as Casey claims then how does Holly fit in as a babysitter??

I'm not really sure but I think it was an occasional thing and very one sided...meaning Holly occasionally watched Caylee.

To the best of anyone's knowledge there is no nanny named zenaida that ever watched caylee.

Lie detectors are the same. Just read "Tremor in the Blood." I spoke with the author and have never used them since.

Yeah, to be honest, I don't know if I'd take one right away, even if I knew I were innocent. I'd be tempted to, knowing that I was innocent, but at the same time... It's just so hard to trust a machine and a person, when your life is at stake. Who knows if you wouldn't get a dirty cop, and after seeing a false positive, that they wouldn't set you up?

I know that sounds crazy, but I'm skeptical of them...

but I guess I can't argue that I think they are sometimes useful. just makes me a bit of a hypocrite, doesn't it?;)

Puerto Rico. Maybe "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez" came from there ~ in Casey's mind? I don't think Casey went there, but I too, would like to know what she spent the money on she took from Amy and mom's credit cards.

I don't think she went there either. But was she planning it? any missed flights ?

What evidence in this case would make you believe that Caylee has been sold? The last I checked they didn't make "Decomposing Body" car scent for trunks.

agreed and that is the worst thing about it. I gave up hope that little Caylee was alive the minute I heard about that trunk.

The intriguing thing is the idea of the Anthonys getting the truth out of Casey now, when it appears she's been enabled most of her life to bully her way about by lying. Mark Hacking's family did this to him, to get the truth out of him about killing his wife. They had to do what I'm not sure the Anthonys are prepared to do overtly just yet: the Anthonys may have to choose the truth over the fate of their daughter. Hard, hard thing to do.

What did they do to him?

Yeah, to be honest, I don't know if I'd take one right away, even if I knew I were innocent. I'd be tempted to, knowing that I was innocent, but at the same time... It's just so hard to trust a machine and a person, when your life is at stake. Who knows if you wouldn't get a dirty cop, and after seeing a false positive, that they wouldn't set you up?

I know that sounds crazy, but I'm skeptical of them...

but I guess I can't argue that I think they are sometimes useful. just makes me a bit of a hypocrite, doesn't it?;)

You do realize that if you want a DOD security clearance, top secret with full lifestyle, you have to take a polygraph? If you refuse, your classified clearance is rejected. Someone apparently in our government believes in them....

as we all no thats why they are not admisable in court cause like i said there not a 100% accurate, i personally no of one person that decieved a lie dector so i no there not always accurate but they can be good tools at times jmo

sociopaths can sometimes fool a lie detector due to their lack of emotional responses.....

What did they do to him?

His family, specifically his brother, confronted him while he was being held in the pysch ward after being caught running around his hotel naked. No, I am not kidding. :)

You do realize that if you want a DOD security clearance, top secret with full lifestyle, you have to take a polygraph? If you refuse, your classified clearance is rejected. Someone apparently in our government believes in them....

Right...that's why a) I'm an artist, and not applying for any sort of security clearance

and b) I said that I think they are sometimes useful, which is why I said I was a bit of a hypocrite.

I do put some stock in them. I just don't know of I'd roll that dice, myself.

I'm not really sure but I think it was an occasional thing and very one sided...meaning Holly occasionally watched Caylee.

To the best of anyone's knowledge there is no nanny named zenaida that ever watched caylee.

I agree with you that Zenaida the "nanny" does not exist. I think it was a HUGE coincidence that Zenaida Gonzales went to see the apartment at Sawgrass... kind of like Lacy and Conners bodies washing ashore to make sure that Scott Peterson pays for his crime. Same thing, I think Zenaida's appearance at Sawgrass was a coincidence to bring to light Casey's numerous lies... (Maybe a little far fetched but I do believe in a higher power)...

Goodnight all. Today, I went to the birthday paty of a little girl who just turned six years old. There were numerous three year old little girls there, and I saw Caylee in everyone of them!!! It was the hardest birthday party I have ever been to!!!!! The fact of the matter is, that we dont' know anymore today than we did three weeks ago. Casey KNOWS and she isn't saying. I am struggling here....and the birth mother is up to the same old same old. TELL THE TRUTH!!!! How hard can that be???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420