Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
tell your friend ty from me kwester. if hes real maybe god or whoever will give him info we need soon.
if he only thinks hes for real at least hes trying to help.

i don't like the fakes either but i know there are some that are for real. we ahve them in my family. real ones never have all the answers

then again neither do the fake ones lol.
terri

terri- can I ask if you have posted on this case, your own impressions on another site? I have seen your name a few times recently and did not want to ask you about it if it was not you. Entirely fine if you prefer not to answer

Well I don't know Casey for sure but her mother claims she can always get the truth out of her eventually and that she knows how to get the truth out of her. Maybe Casey fears this. But the biggest reason is she doesn't want to be confronted about all her lying. Her brother has had plenty of time to come to the fact everything she has said is a lie and he would be questioning her about everything. She doesn't want to deal with it.

Yes in the beginning he did. But maybe he could, get a call, write a letter she seemed as if she really needed to talk to him. Maybe he's the one she "trusts",

But that doesn't seem to fit her MO. If she is a habitual liar she wouldn't care, she would just continue as before. It doesn't sound like she cared about confrontation before she would just spin more lies. Is she capable of feeling guilty? If it turns out that she was responsible for Caylee's death she hasn't shown any guilt as of yet.

According to Cindy's Myspace comments, the lies and betrayal became evident after the birth of Caylee then got even worse. If Casey began acting strange after the birth, overspending, lying, etc., Cindy might could have took action and gotten an attorney for custody. We don't know if Cindy ever demanded that Casey take a drug test or if there were big problems with Casey lying while growing up. That could be one thing that Cindy could have done in the past 3 years , but she isn't even admitting how severe the problems are even now.

you don't get custody of a child because someone is a liar

terri- can I ask if you have posted on this case, your own impressions on another site? I have seen your name a few times recently and did not want to ask you about it if it was not you. Entirely fine if you prefer not to answer

i have not posted any where but here sorry but ur welcome to pm me anytime we would probably enjoy talking

terri

Just thinking out loud here.......Does anyone else think MAYBE this ZG DOES exist, and Casey planned for her to kidnap her daughter (in other words they made a deal), so she could play the "poor me" like she always does, and then she would be "freed up and childless" to continue to (sorry) "*advertiser censored* around". Maybe if ZG has Caylee and took her far far away from here to raise her, then eventually Casey feels she would get her CHILDLESS life back and continue to party?? again, Im just thinking out loud here........I would rather think Caylee is being raised in some other country than to think she is in Heaven =(

I don't think the odor in the car was nearly as strong as what has been reported. I think the car smelled bad when George picked it up but it wasn't until after they learned that Caylee was missing that it dawned on Cindy that the smell might be a "dead body" smell.

I spilled a full large size cappuccino on the floor in my car. After a few days in the sun it stunk to high heaven. It took over a year to get rid of the smell. While I believe that Caylee is deceased, I have doubts over whether the smell in the car came from her decomposing body. It simply doesn't fit with the timeline.
But, then how do you explain the hit by the dog?

Just wanted to add something: One of the books about BPD is titled:

I Hate You, Don't Leave Me

That truly gives insight as to how they think ... feel, etc.

THAT is a great book... I have read it several times.

I thought the cadaver dogs hit in the trunk.

They did, so it's very possible that Caylee's body, or some body, was in the trunk. That doesn't mean the smell was actually from the body. Cindy seems to be a real neatnik and very sensitive to smells. What to someone else might seem like a wiff of something unpleasant might to her be a overwhelming foul odor.

Fox just announced live that Casey has refused tonight's scheduled visit.

We kinda saw that coming.
Casey is mad so it's her turn to be in charge and met out punishment.
Actually, I don't think they should even bother for a while.
Let her stew. When the baby is back, then they can chat.
Remember, its aaalllllllll about Casey the adult:mad: vs. Caylee the baby.:(

In the last couple of days, there's been a new member attempting to post that there is some suspicious correlation to Baez representing Casey (implying he is somehow involved, I think?). Some posts were deleted. I haven't been able to figure out what s/he was trying to imply yet but I have spent some time trying. :confused:

To HisImage - Besides the answer Chilly gave about Casey being paranoid about the local police, one of her former schoolmates has spoken to the media and said that anyone that went to that school (Colonial, IIRC), has deep distrust of LE. For whatever reason, as it wasn't really explained.

Just thinking out loud here.......Does anyone else think MAYBE this ZG DOES exist, and Casey planned for her to kidnap her daughter (in other words they made a deal), so she could play the "poor me" like she always does, and then she would be "freed up and childless" to continue to (sorry) "*advertiser censored* around". Maybe if ZG has Caylee and took her far far away from here to raise her, then eventually Casey feels she would get her CHILDLESS life back and continue to party?? again, Im just thinking out loud here........I would rather think Caylee is being raised in some other country than to think she is in Heaven =(

I think it's more likely that ZG is Casey's Hispanic woman scapegoat - much like Susan Smith's Black male scapegoats. If we look at the phone records from the 16th - it would appear that there was some kind of accident, negligence, or outburst of anger. This was probably not a pre-meditated murder.

Read that book years ago aprilshowers, it is good indeed. It really makes a lot of sense.

Yup, very good indeed!

And there's one titled: Stop Walking on Eggshells for those 'living' with a Borderline. Very good also!

Other actions of a Borderline, that might open up some understanding:

Promiscuity, impulsiveness, suicide attempts, institutionalization in a mental hospital, and often unrelenting, anger-intensive, violent, and unpredictable behavior.

For Gigi...

Angle_Type_Brass_Padlock.jpg

What do you want to bet she will cancel that, too? These visits are her last rein of control and she's going to pull them for all they are worth.

1. This is a waiting game for Casey and her lawyer now. It has been revealed and confirmed that indeed there was a discussion for immunity, tv panels said it is very common for the lawyer to test the waters about immunity or deals at this point, and my belief is that he was testing the waters to see if the ''accident'' theory would be accepted by LE and the court. I also believe a lawyer will do that to GUESS what kind of physical evidence the LE has: how strong the case against Casey is at the moment, since the laywer does not know yet what evidence LE has? Judging from the LEs reaction the laywer can decide accordingly. HENCE....

2. Right after the rumors first surfaced about ''immunity'', Casey's lawyer drastically changed his tactic. CASEY REFUSES TO SEE FAMILY - refuses to go on tape and be recorded, showing how uncaring and how unemotional she is because this thing is going to trial. The lawyer is just being a lawyer: he knows those tapes will be played for a jury. AND if there is never a body and the state's case is circumstantial then a tape showing Casey asking her brother about Fusian latest coctail addition to the menu instead of Caylee, is what lies between the fine line of a GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY VERDICT.

3. Now this is the interesting part. Right after the ''immunity'' story comes out, another story surfaces in the press about ''drowing theories'' and ''swimming pool accident''. I find that story surfacing really INTERESTING, especially since the LE came out and said they do not consider this scenario and even Cindi said on camera that the LE do not believe something happened in the pool, and the LE mostly checked the area around the pool and the pool for evidence as a way to reassure the grandmother who was thinking IF something happened in the water. Cindi did say that. So WHO leaked such a ''pool accident'' theory to the press? Well I can't point any fingers but who benefits from public discussions of an ''accident'' happening, right after an immunity discussion with LE happens?[COLOR] Lawyer seems he is preparing himself and his client for their day in court and that must only means LE has some pretty good evidence against Casey. Evidence good enough for additional charges to be included.

4. All the rest are just some soap-opera playing in front of our eyes and the media. What Cindy said, how the grandparents behaved, will Casey see them or not, will she call Tony or not, how did Casey came up with the Zenaida name, did the grandparents knew she was not working? All interesting and ''entertaining'' but distracting from the REALLY INTERESTING PLOT: The police building a case against Casey (interviews with friends,roomates,boyfriend,co-workers,grocery-store employees, neighbours, etc.; phonecalls received and send by Cayse; timelines; pinpointing Cayse's whereabouts by triangulating between cell towers, money transactions) AND examining physical evidence (car/cars, clothes, gaz tanks, boyfriend's apartment, grandparents house, shovel, etc.) in hope of finding where Caylee might be. While Cayse perhaps finds pleasure in being in the centre of all this attention and speculation, the LE are quietly building a case against her.

And all that while a 3 year old is still missing instead of being safely tucked in her own bed

That was my understanding also, and it's supported by Cindy's myspace posting from July 3rd. She felt Casey was being vindictive and not allowing her to see or talk to Caylee. She didn't know where Casey was staying or how to find her, what actions could she have taken? I suppose she could have called the police and complained that she wasn't being allowed to talk to her granddaughter on the phone - and that would have gotten her nowhere.

I totally agree. What do people expect Cindy to do at this point? Call the police and tell them that her 22 year old daughter won't let her see her grandchild??

Cindy did what she had to do. She looked for Casey, found her and threatened her with the 911 call which Casey said ... fine, call 911 and Cindy did.

This whole tragedy lies (no pun intended) with CASEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500