Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PMedwindchim e for a new thread...should we maybe just start a new one, maybe she's busy?

Yes, and what is shocking as well is that they took the information for "bella vida" right from here. It is the dream information that I posted re: the dream I had of the home on Bella Vida street.
So how "Psychic" can these people really be? LOL!

ROFLMAO:crazy:

Thanks very much to Blink, Housemouse, Curiositycat, and others who commented on my question about the "psychic detective" and psychics in general. I completely agree with you all that the actions of this group (donations, advertising to the media, and quoting work from this site on numersous instances) are highly suspect. I decided not to start a thread for this subject since Blink pointed out that the unscrupulous types could post on the boards for advertising, I don't want to give them any extra incentive to do so. I hadn't thought about that - thanks Blink for bringing it to my attention. :) People who try to profit from situations like this are nearly as bad as the murderers and kidnappers in these cases.

Agreed, and sadly, gives a very bad name to any person that might have that ability and could actually help- seems a waste of a resource

Here is a link to an updated timeline. Do not post here. PM me if you have questions. It contains details about the car towing and pick up timeline. It also now contains more detailed info about the tour Casey gave detectives of ZG related locations.
Casey's friends, Amy and Ricardo lived across the street from the Senior only housing. Not across from Sawgrass apartments:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2484626&posted=1#post2484626

Where was Caylee on Friday June 20th when Casey was photographed partying at Fusian?

I haven't seen any info. posted or on the news about this...perhaps whatever means or whomever Casey had available for Caylee to stay with??? JMO ...

Here is a link to an updated timeline. Do not post here. PM me if you have questions. It contains details about the car towing and pick up timeline. It also now contains more detailed info about the tour Casey gave detectives of ZG related locations.
Casey's friends, Amy and Ricardo lived across the street from the Senior only housing. Not across from Sawgrass apartments:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2484626&posted=1#post2484626

Thanks for your hard work Suz, if we close this soon can you bring it over to new thread as well?

Wasn't Madeline drugged by her parents to fall asleep so they could go to dinner?

think I read somewhere that they did this... but honestly have not followed the case. But for the lawyer to say it's similar -- that could only be so if he is now trying to spin it that she was stolen (Caylee) with the purpose of being sold.. b/c that is the new spin with Maddy... right?

A lot of parents are guilty of giving meds when they might not be needed
(benadryl or whatever cold meds....).. but u don't leave your kids home alone to go out and party.

i found his statement as a slip of sorts to say either we'll learn Caylee was stolen (not the nanny took her crap) .but that is his spin, maybe not the truth...

but again, I think Casey all along was thinking the story of illegals taking her to sell her would be an easy sell. b/c again, she's hanging with latinos and perhaps felt being around their culture more that it's more commonly known that there are undocumented folks around and this whole counter culture so naturally the cops would buy this,...

Caylee could of been stolen, but we're going to have a hard time figuring it out due to her lies... Also, if Caylee was stolen, then there is also a homicide to be solved too.. and honestly wouldn't be shocked if we find both situations co-exist..

Yes, and what is shocking as well is that they took the information for "bella vida" right from here. It is the dream information that I posted re: the dream I had of the home on Bella Vida street.
So how "Psychic" can these people really be? LOL!

I sent Brian the Bella Vida street info I found without the number and before you and I connected with your dream.

Hmm. Okay, thanks. And I would disagree with you then. I feel that if they don't have evidence of a deceased child, it's a GOOD sign. Please don't take offense, but but but ... it seems like people discussing cases like this become more interested in assigning guilt, prosecution and conviction before an actual death is determined to have happened, or before a body is recovered (either/or.)

I just had to get that off my chest. Everyone has theories and opinions, but why focus the concentration on proving there's been a murder, when the better outcome (focus) is finding a little girl who is still hopefully alive?

Know what I mean?
I hope this came out right.
:crazy:

I should have worded better and been specific to IF Casey is guilty of murder, this news concerns me for the forensic evidence.

Well even if a psychic isn't legit but they gave a description of where she feels Caylee is buried, wouldn't it motivate people to go see if what she said is good info. I think at this point most people feel Caylee deserves to have a decent burial which would help bring closure to GP and Lee. So my opinion is, let them come and maybe local people hearing an area described will think, "I know where that area is, I'm going to check that area out."

If something happened similar in this area and I heard a psychic describe a location that I thought I knew what she was referring to, I'd grab my car keys and my hubby's hand and go check it out.

Perhaps you could consider the consequences if everyone did this? How would this kind of activity impact LE's ability to do their job? Don't you think a legitimate psychic would not seek publicity for that very reason?

Windchime isn't online right now. I'll start a new thread.

Get Ready!!!!!

I don't know if this has been brought up before or not (so much to read). But, when George mentions he saw Casey and Caylee leaving on the 16th, he said they had their backpacks...with an S. If that's the case, where's Caylee's backpack? Normally that goes with the babysitter. If it was in the car, wouldn't that indicate Caylee wasn't with the babysitter at all? If it wasn't, where is it?

well, if the worst is true, then it may be interred with her, wherever that is, or if the best is true, then perhaps it's still with her and will be coming home with her...

On that "issue" specifically or the use of psychics in case I missed it?
Thanks RR
-the use of psychics...a particular one...someone sent a picture of Caylee...he had some very basic information...but said he had received another photo as well.

Cindy said the car was picked up between 3-4 oclock on the 15th. I guess George didn't work that day.

Wow....Cindy moves fast.....she checked the car, wash clothes, called Amy,
found Casey, & was @ the PD by 5:30 when she found it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea