Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
With it now being reported by a neighbor that there was a lot of arguing at the Anthony house on Fathers day weekend and Casey not being at the nursing home IIRC on Sunday it seems that she was probably not at the house on Saturday night (probably out partying) and when she did come back some time on Sunday,to be there Monday when George saw Casey and Caylee leave on Monday at 12:50 IIRC. Then it would seem that George's version of the story is a lie. That there were no hugs and kisses good by.Just needed to say that I think that weekend was the catalyst. JMO

I never beleived a word George said about that last time he say both his daughter and grandaughter. never

LOL...seems to me this 'party girl' would need a *nanny* most week-end nights.........so *if* there was a nanny-number it would show up most friday & saturdays.
Casey told LE she's known ZG for 4 years, but she only started babysitting for her 1 and 1/2 years ago. Now, she was fired 2 years ago from Universal.

So who was babysitting while she partied or hung out with friends?
Holly (was that her name?) said she and Casey exchanged babysitting services for each other but if Casey's been pulling a scam saying she's been using a non-existent babysitter for 2 years, she's obviously not been using Holly all that often.

Excellent point. I am thinking though she just can't face anyone anymore, her web of lies is catching up. What else is a spoiled brat to do, but when she gets caught is so many lies is to fold her arms over her chest, huff and puff and refuse visits.

I must say though, Casey is resilient. People in jail revel in being allowed to see visitors, in that it breaks up the monotony. She only gets a total of 2 hours outside her cell the entire day. She does not interact with others. Considering her lifestyle before she was arrested, I'm amazed that she has refused visitors, ALL visitors.

I haven't heard about the neighbor reporting arguing....
This neighbor (hopefully the "shovel" person) probably can/has provide much info....

I haven't heard about the neighbor reporting arguing....
This neighbor (hopefully the "shovel" person) probably can/has provide much info....
Yes. This neighbor-heard-argument angle is new to me. Can someone provide the source?

just heard that Lee cancelled HIS visit with Casey today, also.....(this has probably been posted, but i just heard it on foxnews)

FOX: Orlando Sentinel - today Lee canceled his visit to Casey but did not give a reason to the jail. He's rescheduled for Thursday.

Fox talking about the neighbor who loaned the shovel and saw Casey back her car up. Greta said that neighbor's testimony could be key.
Bianca Prieto Orlando Sentinel: I'm sure the officers are continuing to talk to that neighbor.

The police are searching into where Casey spent that time. They are looking for the child. They are hopeful that Caylee remains alive. They've been trying to track down where Casey spent her time away from home and who Caylee could have been with.

Yes. This neighbor-heard-argument angle is new to me. Can someone provide the source?

Mark Furman said that he had spoken with a neighbor, and that on Fathers Day there was an fight between the mother and daughter......and that he had heard fights before in the house with Casey and Cindy fighting.

this was mentioned on Greta's show last night....it also mentioned that Casey yelled & screamed at her mother often, & neighbors would hear it.....apparently, the same thing happened on June 15th....i believe this is true info, that's gotten leaked somehow.....jmo

eta.....yes, as Mitch posted, it was reported by Mark Fuhrman

Mark Furman said that he had spoken with a neighbor, and that on Fathers Day there was an fight between the mother and daughter......and that he had heard fights before in the house with Casey and Cindy fighting.

I suppose they could get loud, but I am sure windows are not open in Florida too often.

I too have doubts about George's memory.
I feel that Lee and Cindy knew nothing before July 15th, but I can't say what they know about things now. I still think these two are in denial.

Watch the vids of George trying to shut Cindy up (who can blame him ?)

Also my wife watched a few of his interviews and feels he is definitely covering up / fabricating things.

oh yea.........and that casey would use the F-bomb word with her mom in fights..what a shock :eek:

As much as I despise Mark Fuhrman, his information is usually right. The more we hear about the family arguing, the better the chance is that Caylee is alive.

Thank you for the reminder about DNA degrading in heat... I had forgotten that! That is why the little DNA kits you can get for your kids tell you to store your DNA sample (hair strand or whatever) in the freezer. Even then, you need to replace it fairly frequently - every few months, maybe? Do you know? (Sorry - a bit OT!)

Yes, DNA can degrade in cold storage but at a different rate and process. It is a lot easier to obtain a profile from DNA that has been frozen, even if degradation is present, than from heat degradation. I would imagine that replacement of DNA samples in cold storage is a good idea.

I must say though, Casey is resilient. People in jail revel in being allowed to see visitors, in that it breaks up the monotony. She only gets a total of 2 hours outside her cell the entire day. She does not interact with others. Considering her lifestyle before she was arrested, I'm amazed that she has refused visitors, ALL visitors.
That's what gets me too. In the affidavit they say she's stoic, monotone, doesn't appear concerned that her child is missing. Reportedly she even laughed during some of the questioning. She's harsh in her treatment of her family and now she's forgoing all contact. She refuses to speak and tell the whereabouts of a defenseless 3 year old child.

This from a 22 year old who's supposed to be the life of the party and a "good" mother.

That's cold.

I suppose they could get loud, but I am sure windows are not open in Florida too often.

If you look at the home they live in.......the houses are pretty close togeather.....it's not hard to imagine when Casey would throw her fits that she wanted to make sure the entire community would hear what she had to say.

Casey told LE she's known ZG for 4 years, but she only started babysitting for her 1 and 1/2 years ago. Now, she was fired 2 years ago from Universal.

So who was babysitting while she partied or hung out with friends?
Holly (was that her name?) said she and Casey exchanged babysitting services for each other but if Casey's been pulling a scam saying she's been using a non-existent babysitter for 2 years, she's obviously not been using Holly all that often.

ITA.....I'm just wondering why all the "code talk" about this *nanny's* number, to me it seems Casey would have called it quite often......

but then again, this *nanny* drives a brand new car, so maybe she has the bucks to change her numbers every week, also.

That's what gets me too. In the affidavit they say she's stoic, monotone, doesn't appear concerned that her child is missing. Reportedly she even laughed during some of the questioning. She's harsh in her treatment of her family and now she's forgoing all contact. She refuses to speak and tell the whereabouts of a defenseless 3 year old child.

This from a 22 year old who's supposed to be the life of the party and a "good" mother.

That's cold.

She is detached. To her, she has justified what she did because it was not her fault. Hard to understand but it's true. All her life nothing was ever her fault. The world is out to get her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown