Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, it would suit me for them to lock up the whole bunch. JMHO.

Originally Posted by icherish
I know.. She is so FOS it's pathetic.

Anyone else notice that in all of these phone calls in which Casey is lying her *advertiser censored** off, the conversation is peppered with emphatic adverbs. "Extremely. Obviously. Actually. Potentially. Absolutely. Most DEFINITELY."

Reminds me of SP.

George and Cindy use the same words too! And they all go into great detail to get to a simple answer.

For those of you who think Cindy may be involved....how do you explain the 911 calls...especially the last one? If she was in on it she wouldn't be talking about a dead body, just found my daughter, my grandaugther is missing "I need to find her". And even with George, telling the police that Casey is holding info back. No doubt they are telling half-truths -- especially Cindy -- but it really seems pretty clear that after Lee had a convo with Casey just before the last 911 call -- right there and then -- Cindy realized it wasn't just Casey spiting her and staying away with Caylee -- there was a real crisis.

We're hitting the point of compassion fatigue for the Anthony family.

We're sorry they have such an odious daughter who is so unconcerned about her child that she is willing to remain in a cell rather than tell the truth about what she did with her.

But having empathy for their situation is hard to maintain with each new inanity the family spouts to buttress her lies (the kidnappers have Casey's phone? Yarite).

Make no mistake, Cindy - there is no 'mother of the year' here. If it hasn't yet, it will soon be dawning on her that the 'sacrifice' she's making by staying jailed may continue for the rest of her life.

Maybe it's time for the Anthonys to take a little vacation from the media to slow down the growing perception that they're as weaselly as their daughter.

I think at first it was a crisis then after the GPS learned what really happend is when they started to try to protect Casey. I think that the flurry of phone calls was to say something happend and then they felt guilty cause they was giving her the cold shoulder.

For those of you who think Cindy may be involved....how do you explain the 911 calls...especially the last one? If she was in on it she wouldn't be talking about a dead body, just found my daughter, my grandaugther is missing "I need to find her". And even with George, telling the police that Casey is holding info back. No doubt they are telling half-truths -- especially Cindy -- but it really seems pretty clear that after Lee had a convo with Casey just before the last 911 call -- right there and then -- Cindy realized it wasn't just Casey spiting her and staying away with Caylee -- there was a real crisis.

I believe up to the 911 call Cindy NOR George were involved. I do think they have witheld info in an effort to protect Casey, and I think Casey at the end of the day will be charged with crimes other than just those relating to caylee and they are attempting to cover those as well- risk mitigation if you will. There comes a time I believe when you have to make a stand on the truth, even if it will hurt someone you love, for the greater good, in this case Caylee confessing to the whereabouts of her child.
For me that is the priority

yes arrest lee then george would [support his son]step up to the plate and break this case wide open.. george always looks so guilty when he is answering questions.. he is a basic honest man. i think he is being loyal to cindy and the family and going along to get along. poor guy.
On what charges would you have Lee arrested?

NOT THAT AGAIN. FYI people have been saying there is possible a virus associated with that link.

Granted he is privy to both sides, Casey and the parents and Casey's probably told him a lot more than she's ever told her parents. Hopefully he's shared all of that with LE.

But I'm not so sure his dad would sacrifice one child for the other. It's hard enough on him knowing his daughter is sacrificing his grandchild for her own nefarious purposes.

We also don't know if George has any medical problems and forcing him to do that (if he has any) could put stress on him and cause problems. I think LE will get at the truth through whatever means necessary, but arresting Lee to make them talk I think would be a last resort.

Edited to add: I think threat of George or Cindy going to jail for evidence tampering would be enough incentive to talk and tell what they do know or what they suspect.
i dont think casey is his daughter..if i remember correctly casey was 3 when george got together with cindy....lee is georges biological son. i do think if lee got arrested george would come out swinging..george is a slow burner, but when hes had enough he stands up.

We're hitting the point of compassion fatigue for the Anthony family.

We're sorry they have such an odious daughter who is so unconcerned about her child that she is willing to remain in a cell rather than tell the truth about what she did with her.

But having empathy for their situation is hard to maintain with each new inanity the family spouts to buttress her lies (the kidnappers have Casey's phone? Yarite).

Make no mistake, Cindy - there is no 'mother of the year' here. If it hasn't yet, it will soon be dawning on her that the 'sacrifice' she's making by staying jailed may continue for the rest of her life.

Maybe it's time for the Anthonys to take a little vacation from the media to slow down the growing perception that they're as weaselly as their daughter.

If anyone here has access to them, this is the post they should read a few times. It is time.

For those of you who think Cindy may be involved...
I dont think Cindy is involved. They say love is blind and in this case it rings true. GP are trying to believe in their daughter is all. But I believe when they find out the truth it will be twice has hard for them.

i dont think casey is his daughter..if i remember correctly casey was 3 when george got together with cindy....lee is georges biological son. i do think if lee got arrested george would come out swinging..george is a slow burner, but when hes had enough he stands up.

What? What did I miss?:eek:

I believe up to the 911 call Cindy NOR George were involved. I do think they have witheld info in an effort to protect Casey, and I think Casey at the end of the day will be charged with crimes other than just those relating to caylee and they are attempting to cover those as well- risk mitigation if you will. There comes a time I believe when you have to make a stand on the truth, even if it will hurt someone you love, for the greater good, in this case Caylee confessing to the whereabouts of her child.
For me that is the priority
So Casey spilled all in the hours between the 911 call and her arrest?

I'm with Game Theory's long post, above. I get really caught up in all the minute details or the issue of the day or in speculation, because Caylee is still missing, Casey is still in jail, the GP's are in a vortex, spinning, in full public view, and the talking heads/reporters are like a pack of hungry dogs. Then I remember it's so simple. The little missing child's mother has to know after all this time that silence isn't working FOR CAYLEE. Even from a mere performance aspect, it isn't working to convince everyone that she is the hero of her drama. She should enlist every element of LE that she can, by telling them everything she knows, to go full out to find and retrieve her child (who, if alive, . . . I can't stand to think about it), before it's finally too late. Even if she and her attorney want to protect CA's legal rights and interests, they can do that and still tell the truth immediately, unless she intentionally has harmed her child and is covering up and putting time and space between her and any meaningful evidence of that. She might as well accept that she is already likely to go down on more minor charges, so she needs to stop trying to have it all, if it's really a kidnap. I can spin theories all I want, or hope that her confabulations might be true, but a mother not acting at this point is impossible to accept. If an accident happened, she's had time to reflect and collect herself, and ponder over the misery she is causing to others still living. Every passing day, her actions just seem more monstrous. I don't believe LE is fooled by her idiocy at all, and are doing all they can with what they have. I know they know far more than us, so I can't imagine THEIR frustration. Sorry for venting, so no more posts from me for a while.

So Casey spilled all in the hours between the 911 call and her arrest?

No, some was put together after the fact, some they knew but not find it "relative.." Point is, it is not their call. GP was a detective for Pete's sake.
I have a huge problem with the credibility of a woman who says "Lying is not a crime" during an interview with a nationally syndicated Talk show whose host is an attorney??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels