Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has been advised by Jose not to give anymore information and not to talk to her family. http://www.wftv.com/video/17167874/index.html

Cindy and George at this point could come out and say that they believed Casey did something and it wouldn't affect Jose, LE or the case unless they had been withholding, concealing or covering up her involvement.

I do believe Cindy and George have cooperated with LE to the best of their ability without giving up the hope that Caylee is alive and with a kidnapper.

IMO if LE believed there was a kidnapper Cindy and George would not be on national news shows. If LE believed Cindy and George could get Casey to talk and Jose would allow it, this case would get real quiet real fast.

What are your thoughts on the question of whether or not Cindy and/or George have been withholding, concealing or covering up her involvement?

Something about the "had a fight FD weekend and left with Caylee" part doesn't sit right with me.

I can see Casey screaming, tempers flaring. But I would think, if she was that hot headed, she'd be more apt to walk out without Caylee. Leave her parents stuck, so to speak.

I've known quite a few young moms who rely heavily on their parents for childcare/raising, and this is more in character. They don't get their way, and just take off, not thinking about taking the kid with them.

So maybe Casey had no choice? Parents told her to go and take Caylee too? Would certainly add a lot of guilt to their situation, IMO.

Unless the fight was over Caylee, then Casey takes her no matter what.

I feel for George . . . but today he made a comment that sort of made me angry:

Reporter: "What do you tell those people that are speculating . . . (referring that Casey had something to do with this)

George: "I'm going to say this again . . . They're narrow-minded and they don't have a lot of intelligence in their head."

It's amazing... we all here are looking at the FACTS of this case... know that a nanny doesn't exist, know that the mother shows no emotion towards the loss of her duaghter -- yet we have no intelligence?

The man is in pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member