Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its time for a new subject and a new thread.

So should we just stop posting to this thread until some new fact emerges? Not trying to be sarcastic, just asking.

No no, it is far too unbelievable that this case is in this condition. If I didn't read and see it on TV every night I wouldn't believe it .

ETA this will be a case that goes into law, journalism, social dynamics classes nationwide.

This is like groundhog day every night we seem to start over, Zanny, Xanex, June 16th, July 15th, Amscot, Car, Gas Cans, and on and on. Nancy Grace, Greta, WESH, WFTV, and the list goes on.

Rehashing the hash, this story is losing its interest until something new breaks.

No no, it is far too unbelievable that this case is in this condition. If I didn't read and see it on TV every night I wouldn't believe it .

ETA this will be a case that goes into law, journalism, social dynamics classes nationwide.

Agreed, this case will truly live on forever, in a way making Casey immortal. And that makes me wonder if maybe that's what she was after the whole time?

Hello everybody!
Trying to shed some new light on this case: May be long. but interesting...

Taken from MS
From Casey: to (Innocent Party name here)
March 24, 2008 6:07 PM
Congrats on the Win, glad you're doin well, hun. I'm good. Just considering a lot of changes.

July 5, 2008 @ 7:09 am
"ha you sob, I f'ing love you (innocent party's name here). I'll call you later. My boyfriend is coming back home today. You have NOOOOOO idea how happy I am. :) Miss you "hunny"

July 14, Who has the bestest friend? Well...besides me...you do!:)

this last one I posted on another thread but there are so many that I cannot find them all anymore. so

Mr. and Mrs. (possible innocent party name here)
July 9 2008 2:43 PM

"The baby is looking beautiful. You need to introduce her to Kangaroom. Its th is balloon jumpy place on Narcoosee(spell check...)the kids love it."

These may already be in discussion but I didn't see them. any ??

No I am talking about Ecstasy. I know people who have been hooked on drugs like Xanax. Not a single one of them has had to have any kind of medical treatment unless they quit quitting and wanted more drugs. Then they would say that they needed help for the withdrawals. For the most part, heroin is the only one that creates a serious withdrawal risk. Rehab is mainly for the support, not so much the medical help.
I personally never went for anything that slowed me down. Now, I don't go for anything at all. I have been very good these past three years.
:)
:blowkiss:

Stay clean. You're doing just fine. If we're going to "come clean", I was recently told not to take a good friend off of valium by a doctor, because it could cause seizures, etc. I think valium is what they give people to take them off drugs. Hang in there.

My apologies as I realize that I have contributed to that type of thing. I haven't been able to be online for the past month or so and this is the first opportunity I have to discuss (with interested people) my theories, thoughts and suppositions on this case! Most of the time I have had to shout at the tv (and Nancy NEVER responds) or share with Mr. Richman (who is definitely more interested in the Olympics or the anything else!)

It's absolutely not done to irritate my fellow websleuthers!

No need to apologize. There are some threads that contain a lot of the facts that may help people who aren't very familiar with the case, but I certainly don't mind answering a few questions to help bring people up to date when they have legitimate questions and interest.

That's why I get very frustrated that we don't have any real forensics. We have a bunch of CE, but no FE's yet.

True...

Curious: how many people even heard of wesh.com, wftv.com, etc? Put it this way - I have them memorized and I never thought I'd know anything about Orlando over a month ago.

What I am intrigued by is reading the messageboards on local Orlando news outlets. If anyone thinks we're harsh about the family, I say to them: go look, because the locals are FAR more critical and most could be coined as hostile.

Rehashing the hash, this story is losing its interest until something new breaks.
Talking about it again made me wonder whether Casey is prescribed xanax and if the jail is required to give it to her. That might explain why she hasn't broken her silence yet if she has the meds to keep her from losing control.

Agreed, this case will truly live on forever, in a way making Casey immortal. And that makes me wonder if maybe that's what she was after the whole time?
I think it will make Caylee immortal. But that's just me.

Speaking of moderators... Does anyone know how to get a new thread started and close this one...I think it's time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member