Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I took this from the Media thread.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402721,00.html

Casey's making phone calls on her cell phone. 3:03 PM, she calls her dad on his cell phone. 4:10, she calls her mom at work. 4:11, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:13, she calls her mom on her cell phone. 4:14, she calls her mom at work. 4:19, she calls Tony Lazzaro (ph). 4:21, she calls Jesse Grund (ph). 4:24, mom on her cell. 6:32, mom on home phone. 6:33, voice-mail. 7:06, mom home. And 7:20, she calls her friend, Amy.
Now, if you notice, Greta, these calls that are a minute apart -- if I call you and I don't -- I get your voice-mail and I hang up, that registers as a minute.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Tell me -- let's give names. Tony Lazzaro, that's her boyfriend?
WATTS: Yes, Tony Anthony (SIC) is the boyfriend who was the promoter at Club Fusian, which we're going to take a look at a little later on in the show. And Amy Huisinga (ph) is the girl that the mother found the resume in the car and she was the one who took Cindy to where Casey was. And Casey was using her car hat week while Amy (SIC) was away, and unfortunately, Casey also stole money from her and checks.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, in all fairness, if you look at my phone records, you know, it might show a flurry of phone calls, as well. But nonetheless, it's just a piece of the puzzle. All right. Let's -- now, you don't have anything for the next day, Tuesday, do you. You were - - you suddenly jumped to Wednesday. Why don't you have Tuesday's records?
WATTS: Well, Greta, it's interesting because the 17th seems to be sort of a blurry day for us in this timeline. As you know, you and I are working this story. We're trying to put this timeline together. The 17th, we haven't come up with the records yet. We don't know what was happening on the 17th. Of course, obviously, very curious as to what was going on on the 17th. The next phone records we have are the 18th. And again, that date is significant because that's the date that Casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And so tell me -- give me the list of calls on the 18th for which we have records.
WATTS: Sure. Again, on the 18th -- and again, we don't know what time exactly she borrowed the shovel from them, but on the 18th at 12:33 PM, she calls mom at home. 12:34, Mom cell. 12:35, mom at home. 12:36, dad's cell. 1:09, mom's cell. 1:11, mom home.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, it of the June 16 phone calls that you first recited, do you have any idea whether it pinged off the tower near her home to indicate that she was likely making or could have been making those calls from home?
WATTS: Well, that's a good question, Greta, and I'm sure investigators are taking a look at that. They obviously haven't released that information to us because it's part of their ongoing investigation. But now, remember, the last phone call she made was 7:20 to Amy. There's no incoming or outgoing calls on Casey's cell phone, Greta, until 11:00 AM the next day.

LOL....notice he reports NO (info) on calls from the 17th, then ends with "last call to Amy" (16th), & nothing until "11:00AM the next day (which would be the 17th).........

I still believe the calls on the 17th (if they're ever released) will be very tellling........also w/the interview from last night, calls from the 15th, might pin down WHERE Casey spent that night.

Good morning,

You know I got to thinking Casey can't ask her parents if Caylee has been found yet because, afterall, she knows who has Caylee.

Where is Lee in all this? Do you think he's out trying to find the kidnapper?

If you saw OTR last night what did you think about Casey telling Clint and Tony that Caylee was at her grandparents house? Never mentioned her being at the "nanny's" except the one time Caylee was at the beach with the "nanny".

Also, Cindy has said Casey & Caylee were at the house Father's day night. Clint said Casey was at the apartment, but couldn't remember if she spent the night or not. Hmmm....

So many questions!!!

Oooh, what was that dust up with the Anthonys and the media? Mainly George.
I was distracted!? They are at the video conferencing area so I guess it's a GO today!

IMHO LE has lost the handle on this case and it is spinning totally out of control. It is neither a missing child case nor a murder case, but something in between. The Anthony family is free to float unsupported statement after statement which simply adds to the confusion and makes solving the case even more unlikely.

Somebody really needs to step in and get everyone on the same page.

Phil Keating, live on the scene in Orlando, is saying because there has been so much speculation about Caylee possibly not being alive? Somebody in the media shouted out about the accidental death theory after the Anthonys got out of their car and George yelled out, "SHUT UP, SHUT UP!"

George and Cindy just blew a fuse in front of the jail, direct at the Media Reporters

IMHO LE has lost the handle on this case and it is spinning totally out of control. It is neither a missing child case nor a murder case, but something in between. The Anthony family is free to float unsupported statement after statement which simply adds to the confusion and makes solving the case even more unlikely.

Somebody really needs to step in and get everyone on the same page.

I agree, IMO they should've had the Anthony's at the closed door session with the media. Then there would be no confusion about what Le is or is not doing.

Good Morning..so it appears Casey accepted the parents visit. I wonder how long it will be before the audio is released?????? I'm so impatient.

Did you see them blow up at media Liz?

Kinda. I was distracted. I have about 6 windows open and was trying to read a thread here in the Jury Room that I was really into, before I realized what was going on on TV was Geo & Cindy. I did hear a commotion and thought a lot of it was Cindy. But then I saw Phil Keating report and he said George was the one that blew up. So I corrected my post. I think Cindy was telling them to just stay back.

Hoping FOX shows it again.

ETA: Periwinkle, forgot to say: :Welcome-12-june: aboard! :)

Thanks LIz, I heard Cindy screaming, looked up, saw a reporter backing up, she was going after him, George had her by the arm, then they turned and started into the jail, and he started yelling at the reporter in front of them

I found another one of those cryptic messages on craig's list:

jose baez SON, EXCOP ALTA,CASEY ANTHONY, lee anthony (bebo Craig Mc Candless)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-793216086@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-12, 9:57AM EDT

look at these pictures closely and I will say no more !

google Craig Mc Candless ( look for link uneven letters )

case anthony 18 pic look hard people speaK OUT FOR THIS CHILD!
ex cop 152 pic
lee anthony 12 pic and you look him up and see his picture on this site also,

praise the lord here is your connection to finding caylee anthony

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 793216086

http://orlando.craigslist.org/vnn/793216086.html
=====================================

Now this person says Lee is also in the picture, as well as an ex-cop but who is "ALTA", I wonder? What could this person be trying to tell us? :confused:

I'm uploading the video now. It's very hard to hear what Cindy says but I did catch her saying " a woman called saying she saw Caylee but was too scared to call for the last 4 weeks because of this" (I take that to mean the media).

Are you kidding me?

I'm uploading the video now. It's very hard to hear what Cindy says but I did catch her saying " a woman called saying she saw Caylee but was too scared to call for the last 4 weeks because of this" (I take that to mean the media).

Are you kidding me?
this case is strange.

I found another one of those cryptic messages on craig's list:

jose baez SON, EXCOP ALTA,CASEY ANTHONY, lee anthony (bebo Craig Mc Candless)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-793216086@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-08-12, 9:57AM EDT

look at these pictures closely and I will say no more !

google Craig Mc Candless ( look for link uneven letters )

case anthony 18 pic look hard people speaK OUT FOR THIS CHILD!
ex cop 152 pic
lee anthony 12 pic and you look him up and see his picture on this site also,

praise the lord here is your connection to finding caylee anthony

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 793216086

http://orlando.craigslist.org/vnn/793216086.html
=====================================

Now this person says Lee is also in the picture, as well as an ex-cop but who is "ALTA", I wonder? What could this person be trying to tell us? :confused:

All I'm going to say is that more than one posters have had our virus scanners go nutty over these links... PLEASE be careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea