Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know what? Personally I wouldn't dare say a word if they want to defend their daughter on trial and stand by her and say any excuse they want. Who am I to understand the pain and confusion of someone that might have lost their grandchild by the actions of their daughter? A horrible nightmare that few thankfully will ever understand.

It is the mudding the waters about the whereabouts of the child that I feel comfortable speaking about. The child is STILL missing. They can play all the games and scenarios and theories they want AFTER the child is found. After they have done everything to find the baby. But not now....not yet....[/QUOTE

the only sane reason i can see for them to muddy the waters, is perhaps they know little caylee is dead, and that there is no reason to aid LE at this point..

Heck, I Thought It was MY post about the promo girls & Casey possibly stealing the money from Amy to pay her cell phone bill that ran everybody off...LoL

LOL ... Well damn I missed that one.
:)

So anyone who is watching TV now...
Nancy Grace is taking live calls now, FYI. When they replay it later, there will be no live calls. So call in now if you have a question, anyone.

Isn't Miss Gale St. John scheduled to leave tomorrow? She'd better work fast!

"One of those tips is going to say, 'Hey, I know exactly where (Caylee) is at,' and it's probably going to be a very covert operation."

She really has lost her ever loving mind. it's like she's watched too much 24. I'm sorry. I just cant take this daily tomfoolery anymore. Its driving me insane.

They are working on there covert operation as we speak:mad:

Yeah I fully expect we hear from Lee in the next 18 hours and he tells us a doozy of where he has been.

excellent point and observation. I agree. The kidnappers and Zenaida Gonazales are Straw Men.

They have no defense at this point and know it.

Oh, , but they do. (I'm reminded of Tom Cruise in a Few Good Men: "he's making an argument....") I hate to say it, but if you flip the other coin it's totally a mess, mostly because LE was trying to run parallel investigations at the same time, 1 based on Casey's lies.

And you know what? Personally I wouldn't dare say a word if they want to defend their daughter on trial and stand by her and say any excuse they want. Who am I to understand the pain and confusion of someone that might have lost their grandchild by the actions of their daughter? A horrible nightmare that few thankfully will ever understand.

It is the mudding the waters about the whereabouts of the child that I feel comfortable speaking about. The child is STILL missing. They can play all the games and scenarios and theories they want AFTER the child is found. After they have done everything to find the baby. But not now....not yet....
IMO that's exactly what Cindy it trying to do keep things confusing which she thinks is helping her daughter....Also I read that LE does not have any proof of Caylee's death so that tells me the DNA from the trunk must not point to Caylee what do ya'll think?...And they haven't charged her with manslaughter or murder.....Hmmmm

they are talking about the dog handler/psychic search today. They have found nothing yet. Searching area across from Grandma's house.

LOL ... Well damn I missed that one.
:)

So anyone who is watching TV now...
Nancy Grace is taking live calls now, FYI. When they replay it later, there will be no live calls. So call in now if oyu have a question, anyone.

As far as I know it has been a constant busy every night of this case.

We get tips every day on Zenaida Gonzalez. They have over a thousand Zenaida Gonzalezes that are linked to the places that Casey told them to look, so it does take time to search through. Private individuals (are) doing it, authorities are doing it, private investigators are doing it, family members are doing it," Cindy Anthony said.

REALLY CINDY? HOW MANY ZENAIDA GONZALES WERE AT THE SAWGRASS APARTMENT ON JUNE 17TH? GMAB

This is a witch hunt and could turn out dangerous and ugly. Following people who were unlucky enough to have the same name Casey randomly chose?

Dangerous...especially when you announce it to the public. What if someone decides to take action based on what Cindy and George say? A couple now things they saw Caylee and took a picture. What if someone decides that a Zenaida is ''suspicious enough'' on their opinion and decide to take matters in their hands? Why not tell people please if you see something suspicious call the police, call them on this number?

Sure go ahead and do your private search it if you think you can bring your grandchild back. I would do it too. I would do anything possible to make sure every stone on this earth has been unturned. But announce it to the public? Why? Putting all those Zenaidas under suspicion when the one person that should be talking is sitting comfortably in jail waiting for mommy and daddy to clean this mess once again? Why not put some pressure on Cayse instead of all those innocent women out there?

The psychic is now on NG, I don't believe in psychics, however, at least someone is looking for Caylee, the lack of searches for Caylee either alive or dead has simply been mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner