Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
6:00pm - Pacific Daylight Time
7:00pm - Mountain time
8:00pm - Central time
9:00pm - Eastern time

nursebeeme................if you're in Kansas, you're in Central Time - 8:00pm :)

aww, I wish it wasn't happening tonight.
Well, maybe 2-3am would work.:crazy:

Does anybody know another good site to discuss Caylee tonight???

LEE: What do you think, where do you think. You think Caylee’s ok right now?

My gut feeling? As mom asked me yesterday and even Jose asked me last night, the psychologist asked me this morning that I got through the court, um in my gut she’s still ok. And it still feels like she’s close to home.

LEE: Ok

CASEY: So that’s still my best feeling at the moment, again if that changes, obviously I’m going to reach out and say something immediately. But I know mom will understand this better then anyone that’s there’s that type of bond that you have with your kid and it’s you know unexplainable, absolutely

IMO My gut feeling:laugh:

1. is this is casey's way of pointing the finger at Mom
2. indicating that Caylee is near home or that something happened to her at home.
3. and it is a secret between her and her mother.

No facts to back it up ...just a gut feeling:crazy::laugh::laugh::puke:

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: And you know what? Channel 9, I didn't out you this morning, but I'm outing you now. You know, I never had a chance to call the station or report it to the manager, but I want those people reprimanded. I want them fired because I'm going to bring formal charges again if it happens again because this has to stop. Quit harassing her friends. Her friends trying to speak to the authorities. They won't return their phone calls.

But they don't need to be on the media. They've already said Casey is a great mom, that she's always taken good care of Caylee, she's always been worried about Caylee, that she's been around cigarette smoke or whatever. This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years. Do they think that she's been plotting to murder her child for three years now? Come on. Give me a break! Look at the common sense stuff...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,393262,00.html

um, just as a follow-up to match the brilliant orator from my last post...

I really like the tone and purpose of this site!

However, here are some random thoughts and thoughts on how I think some of you may be barking up some weird trees: :)

1-The idea she may have planned this all as a ploy to get reward money doesn’t make sense. She wouldn’t have waited 30 days and when her mother FORCED the info out of her.

2-The idea that she is related to the murder at Blanchard is silly. Get a grip please. :)

3- She broke into (maybe) the shed so as not to leave a money trail or be sighted in a store buying gas cans. Maybe borrowed the shovel because there is no telling whether the Anthony’s had one or not. If Casey did break into the shed, it wasn’t because she wasn’t entrusted with the key. I’m sure the thought of getting it or giving it never crossed anyone’s mind. I also believe she didn’t steal the gas because she had no money. She had her parent’s credit cards. But the point is so minor it almost doesn’t warrant attention. But another thing anyway: According to Lee’s interview she was also supported by boyfriends.

4-Do you really think it is possible to call back a number right after it called you (private, withheld, whatever you want to call it) and it be “disconnected”? Of course not! No matter, she contradicts herself significantly in the phone call released today-another lie to add to the long list.

5-Who cares how the baby’s dad died or even who he is? What does it matter? How also does it matter that her ex, dad or Tony was or is a cop? So what? I mean, really. :)

6- I also don’t think it is important whether the grandfather is heard from or not. He seems to be a sane and private person. He is probably just as confused as we are and doesn’t know what to say about the 2 female nuts in his family.

7-Nancy Grace is too emotional to be of any use on TV. She needs to get a grip. And all the national coverage has been worthless for the most part too? Did these people even read ANYTHING before going on air?

8-I have a good idea on how Casey can tell her story differently and it would make sense, but there is no way I am going to risk helping her out (long shot of anyone associated with her reading it I know but anyway) and posting it here…She seems to be too much of a bad liar to think of it herself, even though it is quite simple.

9-Another lie not discussed much is how Casey told the police that ZFG is a family friend but no one in her family has ever met her! Lie number 50ish?

11- I really like the theory that mom is only pretending to back her daughter now (hence all the contradictions) in order to get her to talk. Probably not true, but it would help us make sense of this seeming ridiculous mess of a woman.

12-Casey’s mom and attorney are claiming that the police made some errors in the affidavit, but again so what? There is also a written statement from HER about the events leading up to her arrest. So she made errors too? Ridiculous.

13-Casey has already shown her propensity for making up complicated lies to cover up her bad behavior. She told Amy H. that Amy put away the money in her sleep! If a friend tried to pass that BS past me I would drop them as a friend so fast…just dumb.

I think whatever happened to Caylee was premeditated sometime after the first week of June (cindy's post on Myspace) and the email to Amy about moving in. There seemed to have been some plans and big stealing and preparation going on ahead of time. Everyone involved with Casey sees what she wants them to see and doesn't even really know her, the psychopath. IMO

anyone watching NG. Does she look sincere with the smiling and laughing in court!!! Someone here tell me how we are supposed to feel compassion for anyone here???
I feel compassion for one person here and thats CAYLEE!!

I did say there are many examples of mothers and grandmothers who act with dignity during the loss of their child or grandchild...and I think they are the norm, not Cindy. Read thru the "missing" threads and you will see alot of them, not just Laci's mom.

We are good friends with a couple whose child was abducted and murdered by a stranger several years ago and they were the the first suspects once the child could not be found--they were the last to see her. LOGICAL Cindy) Once LE was able to determine that they weren't involved they were eliminated as suspects and the investigation moved on. WHY? Because they cooperated with the authorities! (Get it Cindy?)
The community searched for the little girl (aged 12) for a week or more until she was found in a drainage ditch several miles from our community quite by accident. At any rate--even though my friends were at one time suspects in this disgusting crime against their child, they never BLAMED media or LE. Everyone all worked TOGETHER as best they coul (Get it Cindy?) to bring this precious child home. No one got lawyered up--they just went out and did what needed to be done.
Our friends never acted with anything but grace and dignity throughout. They had every right to lash out but they did not. Yes, there was a lot of publicity (the internet and cable were young then) and a lot of scrutiny. But ya know--out of bad stuff comes good stuff. Our friends are now experts in the field of searching for abducted children and now live their lives helping others find abducted/missing children. (Did ya call 'em Cindy--they are in the phone book, everybody knows them, they are on the web, LE knows them well but YOU haven't to asked them have you?)

I only mentioned this case in passing to my friend on Sunday. I told her I was deeply moved by this case. I got a hug and a squeeze and I remember their young'un those many years and I get FURIOUS! :furious:

And if you have a problem, Cindy--go here http://www.lrcf.org/ and you can get all the help you need, if you are serious. Stop protecting the Par-Tay princess and bring Baby Caylee home.
Bless you, and thank you for sharing. What a horrible thing to go thru. You also said everything that I want to say to Cindy and her daughter.

so i just finished taking the first day of the bar, i feel like i was hit by a bus. nevertheless, we had a 60 minute break between sessions, and i walk out of our convention center room and playing on this big tv in front of me is the gag order hearing!! i thought about you all (as crazy as that sounds) and the incredibly intelligent and thought-provoking conversation that i was missing; i badly wanted to be sitting and figuring out what the hell is going on today.

that being said, what the hell is going on today? can someone give me a quick run-down, if you don't mind? i can't go through every thread, my brain is dead.

(i havent read about the suppression hearing yet, but i'm happy about the ruling; it could have been easily challenged if it had gone the other way; so A+, your honor, whoever was presiding).

okay, sorry for the anecdote. in all honesty, i don't impress all that easily - and i was blown away when i stumbled upon this site 2 weeks ago.

I hope I may speak for the rest of us when I tell you that we're all equally blown away by you :) I love reading your posts, every single one of them.
I wish you much success with your bar exam, I just know that you'll ace it!

I hope I may speak for the rest of us when I tell you that we're all equally blown away by you :) I love reading your posts, every single one of them.
I wish you much success with your bar exam, I just know that you'll ace it!

I second this! :)

i just reread this quote again, and something stood out:

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: And you know what? Channel 9, I didn't out you this morning, but I'm outing you now. You know, I never had a chance to call the station or report it to the manager, but I want those people reprimanded. I want them fired because I'm going to bring formal charges again if it happens again because this has to stop. Quit harassing her friends. Her friends trying to speak to the authorities. They won't return their phone calls.

But they don't need to be on the media. They've already said Casey is a great mom, that she's always taken good care of Caylee, she's always been worried about Caylee, that she's been around cigarette smoke or whatever. This Zenaida person's been in Casey's vocabulary for the last three years. Do they think that she's been plotting to murder her child for three years now? Come on. Give me a break! Look at the common sense stuff...

"this zenaida person." who would say "this zenaida person" if their grand daughter had actually spoken about her for three years. which is a miracle in and of itself. if cindy is telling the truth, this means that caylee, who is not yet three years old, has been talking, since she was ummm, in the womb?! and doesn't this directly contradict the fact that casey has said "this zenaida person" has been watching caylee for 1.5-2 years?

ps: woooo websleuths being back in business!

That is something that has been bothering me, about the hit in the playhouse.

Even for a smaller built person, like Casey - it'd be very hard to carry a 3 year old's body into that small plastic playhouse. We have a similar one, and my 8yr old and almost3yrold can't make it through the door together.

You certainly couldn't dig anything while crouched inside, or not very well - a full size shovel would be hitting the walls and ceiling and be awkward to wield. A garden spade would be more likely but totally inefficient.

So..if there was a grave dug, I would think the house would have to be moved first, then pushed or set back over the grave.

On the video with LE and the search in the backyard, it took something like 4 people to move that house because of the size/awkwardness of the weight. Could Casey really move it alone? Wouldn't there be drag marks or grass that was mashed down from it? (Asking, not guessing - not sure what would be present).

I have one of those houses in my backyard, and whenever i move it so that I can mow the loan, i have to tip it on a corner and spin it, or drag it, and then the corners pop open and I have to futz with it. It even is bit of a pain to move with two people, but is more manageable than alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA