Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
#6 The $45,000 could have been used to pay the kidnappers

(A long shot, I know, but it would explain where that big chunk of $ went)

We really do not know if the 45,000 is the amount. And as for the guest card, Casey could be behind that.

I believe that Casey left the house abruptly, I can still see Cindy on TV holding the teddy bear Caylee slept with every night. And I don't believe Cindy's story that she spoke to or Texted Casey everyday the time she was not around (30 days). Everyday the story is falling to pieces and Cindy trying to put all the pieces together is not working,she is her own worst enemy.

It's a possibility but I don't think anyone has proof of anything yet in this case. I don't think 45,000.00 has been substaniated. Also, 45,000.00 is a lot of money, there should be a paper trail of that. A picture of Casey at an ATM, ect. I just need a couple of good facts here.

The whole June 9th vs June 15th thing gets me too. On Larry King last night I am pretty sure he said that Caylee's been missing since June 9th and Cindy didn't correct that at all. I just don't get it!?!?

I am not a professional sleuther, I am a professional psychologist. Sorry if I have offended you. This happened yesterday too. I am meaning no offense to you.
You theories are respected and valued. Please don't take anything I say personally.

None taken. I have many Master's level psychologists in my family as well as military intelligence officers (and family that work in the Pentagon). I tend to consider every possible likelihood (no matter how far out it seems). Guess it's in the genes. :rolleyes:

I do agree with an earlier post that it's just very difficult for some of us to pursue the theory that Casey killed Caylee...especially us mothers.

Working on it-big task going through the media links...

Don't look for it, Believe, you aren't my slave.:blowkiss: I thought you might have a good idea which clip it was off the top of your head, but I'll look it up myself later.

Lanie

I don't think Caylee is alive, don't think there was a babysitter she was left with or anything else. Her mother killed her, either accidentally or it a fit of sociopathic rage and burried and then dug up and disposed of her body somewhere.

Has anyone else seen the video on MSN with Dan Abrams where he is talking to Baez's Co-Counsel and he says that Zenaida is not the only one that took Caylee and he doesn't want to name the other person in fear of them fleeing?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25928401#25922570

If this is true, isn't that kind of rediculous anyway? I mean if there is another person, even if they don't name them and they heard this, wouldn't they flee just from the mention that they know another person is involved?

Give them enough rope......the whole last date seen is enough to sink them all IMO. And you will notice not ONE single friend has come forward in her defense save that "friend" last night who hasn't seen her in 7 months and doesn't even live anywhere near her now. She was pretty empty.

Yeah I saw my 'cindyisms' on another site yesterday. Just goes to show websleuths is where all the action is :)

LOVED those, by the way!

And, no, it wasn't me who posted the opinions/thoughts of others. As a lifelong student, I am well-versed in avoiding plagarism.

:)

None taken. I have many Master's level psychologists in my family as well as military intelligence officers (and family that work in the Pentagon). I tend to consider every possible likelihood (no matter how far out it seems). Guess it's in the genes. :rolleyes:

I do agree with an earlier post that it's just very difficult for some of us to pursue the theory that Casey killed Caylee...especially us mothers.

I am a mom of four and a grandmom of two. I think the fact that many of us can't relate with this mom and grandmom's way of handling things is why we are having trouble believing Caylee has not come to harm.

#6 The $45,000 could have been used to pay the kidnappers

(A long shot, I know, but it would explain where that big chunk of $ went)

Do we know for certain it was $45k? I wonder about that, because given the information that was dug up about George & Cindy Anthony's past financial problems, I am having doubts that they would have that much of a credit line to take advantage of (even if spread amongst multiple credits cards/sources)

I am not a professional sleuther, I am a professional psychologist. Sorry if I have offended you. This happened yesterday too. I am meaning no offense to you.
You theories are respected and valued. Please don't take anything I say personally.

Curiositycat, I am so glad to know that you are a psychologist. In your professional experience when do people, such as Casey , finally give up and tell the truth? It has been suggested here that she is a psychopath, with narccisitic (sp?) tendencies, and personally I am not intelligent enough to say one way or another, but when do they finally just give in and either tell the truth or just give up? Thanks

If this is true, isn't that kind of rediculous anyway? I mean if there is another person, even if they don't name them and they heard this, wouldn't they flee just from the mention that they know another person is involved?

IMO, I think they could flee, even if the person isn't named publicly. If there is another person involved in this, they may be paranoid, hear mention of another person involved, and then attempt to flee.
That's what I think, anyway....

Do we know for certain it was $45k? I wonder about that, because given the information that was dug up about George & Cindy Anthony's past financial problems, I am having doubts that they would have that much of a credit line to take advantage of (even if spread amongst multiple credits cards/sources)
I agree. I guess we would have to find a direct quote somewhere as to that amount. Did we first hear it on Nancy Grace?

Did anyone catch on LKL lastnight that Cindy mentioned the nanny had connections to Fort Lauderdale, New York and New Jersey? I hadn't heard the NJ connection before -- was it just added to the list or what?

Thanks for that! I thought I was dreaming things and now I see I was! lol

BTW I found that guys myspace that was linked here earlier. He has lots of Fusian pics.
Isnt this the same guy that is on the news article? Wouldnt they need his permission?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77846630

I am a mom of four and a grandmom of two. I think the fact that many of us can't relate with this mom and grandmom's way of handling things is why we are having trouble believing Caylee has not come to harm.

Understandable, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member