Caylee is alive - the defense theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Caylee's remains had been found, the A's and Baez needed to put out there they felt Caylee was still alive and taken by some phantom babysitter. The false Caylee sightings, IMO, was to taint the jury pool, putting out the smoke and mirrors effect.

If they didn't yell from the highest tower that Caylee was still alive then it would mean, they knew Caylee was deceased and the one held accused could be responsible, IMO..whcih wouldn't be a good thing for KC..

Since Caylee's remains have been found, since they had their memorial, their private funeral, Caylee's remains crushed to be worn in their pendants, this defense will not take flight...they are now on the defense to battle the experts with their "junk science" theories. They have no good theories and are trying to find, which one will stick..and it's not going to be Caylee is alive...IMO:furious:

Can the defense really use this as a reason KC didn't murder Caylee? Will they be able to attack the prosecution's evidence and convince a jury that Caylee isn't dead? Or is this just Anthony fantasyland?

In the depos released today, October 15th, all of them state they feel Caylee is still alive.

IMHO Caylee is alive is a strategy designed by GA Ex LE.
IMHO that is where the 31 days also comes in to play.
IMHO they did not want Calyee found until enough time goes by for there to be no more evidence on her little skeleton.
that is the entire game plan when CA refused to give the search team any thing of Caylee's for the dogs to sniff.

IT WAS her willingness to help the search that got my red flags up. It is also when I opened the Tread about Caylee is not getting representation....(yes I know she is represented by the state, but not by anyone from the family).
And while at first I did feel very sorry for the Anthony's, I had begun to see the writing on the wall...."Caylee is alive" was a buying time for the corps to decay enough for them to now play the card..."there is no tie of KC to the murder"

I did not read this thread yet, but I have a feeling that others have noticed too.

I don't think the A's truly believe ANY of the theories they are putting out there. They KNOW that Caylee is deceased. This is them playing along with the defense. I think this is the defense throwing every possible defense strategy out there and seeing the reaction of the public. I think they want to see what sticks. Which defense has the best reaction. Because remember, the defense doesn't have to stick to any one thing, UNTIL trial, where at that time, the WHOLE story will come out and we will all understand exactly why KC acted the way she did.:doh:

I just read the first 2 pages here and got sick...I cant even read all this BS.
It is just more Anthoney isims.
Lie
Divert
Recreate
Pretend
etc....

I was hoping the trial will be January...
and so PO's that it was delayed until summer.
By which time KC will have been incarcerated for 2 years.
I have stopped watching all the BS in the past 2 months, even the 48 hour show was boring.
I want the trial on already. Send the "B" away and honor Caylee with some justice.

JUST ONE MORE THEORY that has been voiced by many: The Anthony's need to get some time too.

I've been mulling something around in my brain-pan lately. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first or last to come up with this, but it's something that suddenly made sense, DESPITE my earlier convictions to the contrary:

The A family has to say that Caylee is alive. Not because they are tainting a jury pool, not because they think we are stupid, and not because they are insane, or smoking something funny. They have to say it, because they have known the truth since right before the police first came to question KC. By "they," I mean LA & CA. GA found out later, which would explain his waffling.

They A family has to say that Caylee is alive because they are IN TOO DEEP. They have no choice. Follow through with the lies & protecting KC, or join her in prison.

I'm not saying they don't love Caylee, or that they don't miss her horribly, but they automatically went into protection mode of KC and now they are stuck, till the bitter end.

For me, the puzzle pieces fit together a little better when I start with the presumption that they have known for a long time now.

I've been mulling something around in my brain-pan lately. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first or last to come up with this, but it's something that suddenly made sense, DESPITE my earlier convictions to the contrary:

The A family has to say that Caylee is alive. Not because they are tainting a jury pool, not because they think we are stupid, and not because they are insane, or smoking something funny. They have to say it, because they have known the truth since right before the police first came to question KC. By "they," I mean LA & CA. GA found out later, which would explain his waffling.

They A family has to say that Caylee is alive because they are IN TOO DEEP. They have no choice. Follow through with the lies & protecting KC, or join her in prison.

I'm not saying they don't love Caylee, or that they don't miss her horribly, but they automatically went into protection mode of KC and now they are stuck, till the bitter end.

For me, the puzzle pieces fit together a little better when I start with the presumption that they have known for a long time now.

I agree with you. I have thought for a long time that they helped cover this up. They knew at Johnson's Towyard, at the latest, IMO. And it has been about more than just trying to protect her, they need to try and get themselves out of the mess they created. I imagine a scenario where they found out and immediately swung into action and done the responsible, legal, moral thing and turned her swishy *advertiser censored** into LE. Instead, they chose a different path.......and I hope they have to pay for it.

I don't believe they knew for the first while..That 3rd 911 call was just too real to be put on, it was genuine terror on finding out Caylee had been gone for a month.

And the phone call from the jail, where CA told KC it wasn't her fault that she was in jail, she shouldn't have lied to the police.
AND the jail visits, where they were walking on egg shells trying to coax Casey into giving them some clue as to Caylee's whereabouts...

I don't say they didn't have 'hearty suspicions' from the very first whiff of that car, but I know in their position, I too wouldn't believe what my own intelligence was telling me..it takes awhile for one to process information and try to understand it on a deeper level..

I believe they were probably 2 or 3 weeks behind what the rest of us were almost sure of the second we heard 'not reported missing for a month'

I noted that the Anthonys, Cindy, George, and Lee, all believe Caylee is still alive. This goes along with Cindy's statement that forensic evidence is "junk science", which is Cindy's way of dismissing anything that doesn't support her fantasy belief that Casey is "mother of the year" material and Caylee was kidnapped by a non-existent nanny and is still alive.

But for the defense to try to argue that the remains found on Suburban weren't the remains of Caylee Anthony, flies in the face of logic and evidence. First and foremost, there's a DNA match to Caylee. Secondly, what jury would believe that the remains of a child found around the corner from the Anthony home and found with an abundance of items from the Anthony home, including Caylee's clothing, wasn't Caylee? What other child, age 2+ was/is missing from Orlando? If the defense takes the position that the remains found weren't the remains of Caylee Anthony, they'd quickly become the laughing stock of the legal profession.

The memorial service was never about Caylee, it was all about shoring up the Anthony image and promoting Casey as an innocent victim. George using the memorial service to ask attendees to write to Casey and give her support, is testimony to that.

To me it looks more like a family affair. I do not think they believe that Caylee is alive.

They are very consistent from the beginning saying that there is no link from KC directly to a murder. to me that means they know because they cleaned it up
and made a plan to "look for" Caylee and stay on course with she is still alive (this had a reason of course) that if and when Caylee is found then it is an SODDI - Untill she is found they will not give the search team any help, and pretend that we need to "look for" Caylee but they did not go out looking at all.
They are far too consistent in every way.
even KCs finger prints are not on the Gas cans she stole......:waitasec:
THEY HAD A CLEAR PLAN. and KC could not have dreamed all this up no how. Someone has KC's back,
and it is a family affair.
I do not Know what they believe happened to Caylee.

The rest of it is a FAMILY AFFAIR. IMHO
And one reason they are avoiding to see her is...that way Nobody can slip.

The thing the A's cant make go away are the party night photos.
While Caylee was missing.

I've only read George's depo and was SHOCKED to read at the very end that he doesn't think the remains found on Suburban Drive to be those of Caylee. I thought to myself...yeah RIGHT George - then why in the heck aren't you aren't out there still looking for your grandaughter or the nanny who took her!!!

I think it's Anthony hogwash. I don't even think they are in dream or fantasy land. I think they are all playing game. I understand the part about being in denial, but this is going too far IMHO.

I've only read George's depo and was SHOCKED to read at the very end that he doesn't think the remains found on Suburban Drive to be those of Caylee. I thought to myself...yeah RIGHT George - then why in the heck aren't you aren't out there still looking for your grandaughter or the nanny who took her!!!

Maybe they thought the nanny was working on a cruise ship :waitasec:

I agree. I wonder why they have never made even a fake effort to look for Caylee (actually looking, knocking on doors, etc)

I think it's Anthony hogwash. I don't even think they are in dream or fantasy land. I think they are all playing game. I understand the part about being in denial, but this is going too far IMHO.

HUH? Wait a minute.... I haven't had time to read any of the depos. George actually said he didn't think the remains were Caylee? Are you serious? Did he say this before or after DNA confirmed it was her, do you know?

My take on this is, both theories are correct, they both know Caylee is dead, and can choose to believe she is alive whenever it suits them. IMO this family, led by CA, has developed the ability to decide what is true for them, or, what they choose to believe. They can change history any way they care to. I'm thinking this came about because CA was a molested child, and she learned to do this as a form of protection from what was happening to her.

Of course this is all conjecture on my part, so take it for what you will.

According to this statement that Baez made on Casey's behalf ~ Casey certainly knows it was Caylee's body:

"I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day," Casey Anthony said in a statement read by her lawyer Monday afternoon.

"I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but someday I want to visit her grave and want to tell her how much I miss her," the statement read. "I know they cremated her, but I still don't want the public with cameras and everyone around for Caylee's funeral service. I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope it will help them."

Can't unring that bell!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,490225,00.html

HUH? Wait a minute.... I haven't had time to read any of the depos. George actually said he didn't think the remains were Caylee? Are you serious? Did he say this before or after DNA confirmed it was her, do you know?

After. George's depo was taken in August, this year. All three A's stated that they think Caylee is still alive.

If they thought Caylee was alive they would be on those national programs begging people to still look for Caylee.They would be working tirelessly to find her and to keep her image in the public. They didn't do that in the summer of '08 and they aren't doing it now.They have known since they smelled the car that Caylee was dead.It's been cover up mode since then.Who could go on a cruise if they thought their grandaughter was being held by kidnappers? No one. They are looking for that one juror that will have doubt,but that's okay.As I've said before ,NO WAY will 12 jurors find KC not guilty.If one has doubt the state gets a do over and KC continues to sit in jail---alone.

If they thought Caylee was alive they would be on those national programs begging people to still look for Caylee.They would be working tirelessly to find her and to keep her image in the public. They didn't do that in the summer of '08 and they aren't doing it now.They have known since they smelled the car that Caylee was dead.It's been cover up mode since then.Who could go on a cruise if they thought their grandaughter was being held by kidnappers? No one. They are looking for that one juror that will have doubt,but that's okay.As I've said before ,NO WAY will 12 jurors find KC not guilty.If one has doubt the state gets a do over and KC continues to sit in jail---alone.

Exactly. Cindy and George had the media's attention when their cruise ended. Did they beg the public to continue to search? Nope, Cindy complained about the reporters ruining her vacation and added a snide remark about them paying for it.

Exactly. Cindy and George had the media's attention when their cruise ended. Did they beg the public to continue to search? Nope, Cindy complained about the reporters ruining her vacation and added a snide remark about them paying for it.

Shades of OJ. After the trial he never made any attempt to find the "real killers" either, inspite of all the media attention he got.

"Actions speak louder that words."

I'll throw in the saying I just made up... "It's always muddy at the bottom of the pond." :)

All this means is.. they say can't trust the states "botched forensics" so their 'theory' is Caylee could be alive.. I'ts just grandstanding against the forensics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24