Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing...... lol

Caylee's myspace pages... Casey's and Cindy's have new status messages:

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing _ (Cindy- grandma) *******************************Please go to www.HelpFindCaylee.com for up to date information. This MySpace page will no longer be monitored nor updated. Thanks 3 hours ago.
Mood: distraught

I think Casey tried to rent an apartment at the Sawgrass, but with Zenaida's identity.

IMO she stole Zenaida's identity, then went apartment hunting at the Sawgrass with the intention of using Zenaida Gonzalez's personal information -- bank account, credit history -- to qualify as a renter. She filled out the card "as" Zenaida.

Zenaida Gonzales was an easy name to give LE because Casey already knew so many details about her.

I wonder if Casey tried to rent elsewhere, and how many other apartment complexes in the area have cards filled out by the same Zenaida Gonzalez?

Yeah well if she is so distraught then she needs to start making that wonder-mom of a daughter of hers talk..She is her mother she can make her talk! For some odd reason she don't want to. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that.

One more thing...... lol

Caylee's myspace pages... Casey's and Cindy's have new status messages:

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing _ (Cindy- grandma) *******************************Please go to www.HelpFindCaylee.com for up to date information. This MySpace page will no longer be monitored nor updated. Thanks 3 hours ago.
Mood: distraught

Yeah well if she is so distraught then she needs to start making that wonder-mom of a daughter of hers talk..She is her mother she can make her talk! For some odd reason she don't want to. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that.

Strangely enough, the exact message is on Casey's myspace but her status is set to "worried"

Hah.

Hmmm that's a good thought! I wonder did she really know a Zenaida in real life?

I think Casey tried to rent an apartment at the Sawgrass, but with Zenaida's identity.

IMO she stole Zenaida's identity, then went apartment hunting at the Sawgrass with the intention of using Zenaida Gonzalez's personal information -- bank account, credit history -- to qualify as a renter. She filled out the card "as" Zenaida.

Zenaida Gonzales was an easy name to give LE because Casey already knew so many details about her.

I wonder if Casey tried to rent elsewhere, and how many other apartment complexes in the area have cards filled out by the same Zenaida Gonzalez?

Since Casey's brother was the one monitoring and updating her myspace page I bet he is the one who put worried. Which I truely believe he is worried. I think he is one of the genuine players in this case.

Strangely enough, the exact message is on Casey's myspace but her status is set to "worried"

Hah.

My identity was stolen a few years ago. LE told me that my personal info had been sold 4 times before it ended up in the hands of the person who was finally arrested. So, Casey didn't have to actually do the " stealing" herself, she could've bought or traded for it.

yeah I posted it....

I looked at the ZG who has the blog on the mommy site and noticed she had posted saying she was not the one the police were talking about..I guess a bunch of people were emailing her..anyway, under that someone else posted that they noticed in her blog that she was robbed on June 9th..Her computer was stolen from her office and the poster thought it was a big coincidence...

This ZG is a good hour away I think so I dont know if its related...but the with the date and stuff it was very coincidental...

I will find that link again if you want to look at it...

hmmm....first I'm hearing of this...very interesting

thanks for that update/info!

You know I have a question - if there is 3 people there (Amy, BF, and Casey) how does Amy know that for sure Casey stole it and not the BF?

Hmmmm...............good point! I think the assumption is that it was Casey, as she has a reputation for lying and theft according to the comments of some of those that came forward in the affidavit.

My identity was stolen a few years ago. LE told me that my personal info had been sold 4 times before it ended up in the hands of the person who was finally arrested. So, Casey didn't have to actually do the " stealing" herself, she could've bought or traded for it.

very good point, but I don't see this kid PAYING for information that she could get herself, by breaking into the office...she wouldn't even pay to put gas in her car.

I still think it is a strange connection that ZG's office was broken into, then someone tries to use similar info to rent an apartment...

I really feel like Casey might have done this. Maybe she used the mom's car, drove there, robbed the office, came back to her town and left the car in the parking lot because she was afraid it would identified in the robbery and be linked to her. Maybe she cashed a check of ZG in the check cashing place? I wonder what info was stolen from this ZG's office, and if there has been activity on any of her cards.

Maybe I'm on a train to nowhere, though:) I might just be grasping at straws.

reading my above post, it still doesn't explain what happened to caylee...maybe she took caylee with her? Left the her there? Left her body in that town? I have no idea. None of it makes any sense.

ddi62e.jpg
2uos7d1.jpg

For comparison purposes, I thought I'd throw this out there.

What a beautiful little girl. Praying so hard for resolution to this case.
Maria

This thread is being locke,believe has already started a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BasicallyAnxious