Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, it looks like the page was just set up because of Caylee. All of their home phone numbers are on there. :eek:

I think they have changed info on all their pages. The myspace page was b4 she was missing because there is comments to each other:
uncle
g-ma
casey
on each other's myspace page

They also set-up a "new" one just for caylee

I can link them all if you want?

I posted this earlier - it's a blog from Casey's mother on MySpace - but I was just looking at this again.... does the date and headline "my caylee is missing" raise any red flags to anyone else??? Was her Caylee "missing" July 3rd?

This entry on MySpace by the grandmother sent chills down my spine and not in a good way. It doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

I am hoping and praying that this child is found safe and sound. And if they do find this little girl, I am hoping the mother has nothing to do with her ever again!

this was Casey's changed to look for Caylee:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=10472558

This is Casey's brother's Lee:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77598266

Casey wrote this on his:
May 27th so it was already created
May 27 2008 8:12 AM

you made your niece very happy yesterday. thanks for the visit! i'm sure if she had a ton of little friends, she would have been bragging about it to them. instead, she was bragging about it to all of us. good enough.

and on June 23rd (after Caylee was to be missing)
she wrote this too
Jun 23 2008 12:40 AM

here's my question...

is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?

i've always wondered

This is the g-ma's:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=393867555
which she had the blog dated 7-3-08 so her's was created before Caylee was missing.

This is one created for Caylee missing:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=122459029

(I have signed up to be friends on all myspace accounts)
Also took screen shots of what I wrote if you want them...

imnottheonlyone - you are on her friends list and have seen it posted there? you know for sure that it is in fact the grandmother's site and it was her who posted it?

im not doubting you, just asking.

Yes, I am on her friends list and yes, this is her mother, Cindy's, MySpace.

so glad they didn't find anything!!! praying this little baby is safe. I'd strangle that Casey if I saw her. WHERE IS SHE???

I'm praying that Caylee is found alive and safe.

I don't have a good feeling at all. :(

ok i was just added as a friend to the grandmother's myspace, i have to say that message she put up there was a TERRIBLE idea, im sure she was very upset when she did it but does anyone else not see how bad of a move that was?

im sure at that point she never suspected that it would turn into what it has, maybe at that point it was already too late...

it really does stress how much of a different story she is selling to the media now, maybe she was instructed to idk. is it possible police want to make it as easy as possible for casey to find a way out of this and be forthcoming? so they asked her mother to be sympathetic towards casey in the press?

i dont know, im just shocked at what she says about lies, betrayal, stealing etc... in that blog and what she is now saying. obviously authorities must have the same questions i do about this discrepancy.

To the posters who think Caylee looks like Madeline McCann - I thought so too when I first saw her picture.

Prayers that both these little sweethearts are found safe and come home soon.

is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?

i've always wondered

It does have natural winds based on it's geographical location and proximity to the great lakes, but the nick name has been in dispute as to wether it came from the weather, politics, or rivalry with other cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member