Caylee Never Did Turn 3 ......

She never lived to be a kindergartener, a grade school child, a teenager, a wife, a mother, or a grandmother. All because her "mother" chose not to be an adult.

That's very profound...... :(

From all that has been reported, any hope of finding a live child is remote. In this case, cosidering all that has been put out threre, it is highly unlikely. I'd really like to believe in a miracle and believe this child is still breathing as would everyone else.
Every time I see the photo, age 3 written, it bothers me.
Did this little sweetheart have a 3rd birthday?
The photo of precious little Caylee being held by her great grandfather is so haunting.
Look into her eyes and look at her tiny hand.
It is heartbreaking.

From all that has been reported, any hope of finding a live child is remote. In this case, cosidering all that has been put out threre, it is highly unlikely. I'd really like to believe in a miracle and believe this child is still breathing as would everyone else.
Every time I see the photo, age 3 written, it bothers me.
Did this little sweetheart have a 3rd birthday?
The photo of precious little Caylee being held by her great grandfather is so haunting.
Look into her eyes and look at her tiny hand.
It is heartbreaking.

I think that with this circus going on ....everyone is forgetting this little angel who never asked to be in the center ring........

Very sad. I bet Caylee was so excited about her upcoming birthday.My daughter turned three in march and she crossed off a day on a calendar every day. I don't think she got the concept of the calendar; she just knew it was closer to her birthday. Once she scribbled over a whole week and said "My birthday is now!" She is sooo excited to turn 4 and its only September.

Poor sweet Caylee never got to do any of that and it totally breaks my heart.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back