Caylee vs Sandra Memorial and Family Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no "dark forces" out to get the killer.
I haven't seen the mother in front of cameras, on Oprah, or brandishing baseball bats.
The focus is on Sandra - not the monster

The 2 memorials were SO opposite, I can't even categorize Caylee's memorial in the same ballpark.

Not to even mention that Sandra has been buried, while Caylee's remains are still out there somewhere.

Does anyone know if the motion to uproot her burial site has been approved. I am SO against the disruption of a burial home.

Bless Sandra --

Melanie

I think the biggest difference that struck me was that Sandra's memorial was to grieve for her, honor her memory, remember her life, and respectfully lay her to rest.

Caylee's service was done to promote a defense strategy and continue the spin that her mother is the real victim. Of course, this is my opinion only.

Yes, yes, yes! Thank you! I bout fell out of my chair when George asked that people send KC cards, and how the family went on and on about KC. Did they ever mention Caylee? Maybe once or twice - but it wasn't about her. It was about providing a defence for KC. And the guards at the door? Please!

It's so sad that Caylee has been forgotten in this case. Such a difference in the Cantu case. Both were clearly victims, but both memorials so very different. The Cantu family has class I haven't seen in a long while. Bless them.

Melanie

The Anthonys held a PR event for Casey and their scam to raise funds, no mention of Caylee, were her remains there, still in a box?? Unimportant to the Anthonys, Sandra's remains were treated with love and respect.

Dignity and Respect at Sandras Funeral. It reminded me of my own daughters funeral.

You really can't compare the two since the Anthony family have the forces out to get them. They thanked no one but Casey Marie Anthony. They want KC to be remembered as a loving, caring mother but forgot to mention how she partied for the 31 days while no one knew Caylee was even allegedly missing. They also failed to mention the lies that kept Caylee from being found for 6 long months and how KC took everyone on a wild goose chase as she allowed Caylee to decompose right where she dumped her..She carried on with her own life as if Caylee never existed! Caylee was never missing she was always a murdered child. The Anthony family's Celebration of Life was for KC not for precious Caylee and it angered the heck out of me. Precious Caylee has taken second seat once again but I am sure SA Larson will memorialize Caylee at trial so the jurors know who the victim is..CMA I will never forget my promise just made me want to puke...How sad the love didn't shine through for Caylee that day! The Anthony family should be ashamed at their behavior. Thankless in a word! I truly don't know how they pulled this off, how they did this with a straight face, how they believe what they speak. Family values in this family is not worth a penny...

The Cantu family did not have anyone in their immediate family who was responsible for Sandra's death. Which is why there was the heartfelt Celebration of Life for Sandra. They took the time to thank everyone who was involved in searching for Sandra. The class they exute is one the Anthony family can never come close to. There was real love, real sadness and wonderful stories keeping Sandra's memory alive. Family value in this family has no money attached to it, it's heartfelt, it's genuine and it was all for Sandra..

The public will never forget who Caylee is and who is responsible for cutting her life tragically short. Caylee will have her memory live when justice is served and her mother, the only one responsible for Caylee's demise, will get what's due in the end. I do hope her end will justify her means...at her own hands her fate will be dealt!

Rest in Peace Caylee Anthony and Sandra Cantu...you are both Angels who represent all murdered children. :blowkiss:

The Anthony family can't come close to the Cantu family they are all in left field. :behindbar

Caylee's memorial was by invitation only. CA only invited those who support KC and her actions. I wish I'd been there, the minute the Anthony's started with their rhetoric BS on KC, I'd have gotten up and walked right out. :behindbar Mumbling loud enough so they'd hear my distain for their so called memorial.

Sandra's memorial was an open, no one needed an invite to attend..

The Anthonys put on a show.
They want the world to see them as normal, loving and caring.
But their antics come across as hardened, mean spirited, and crude.
Sad, very sad.

Its quite a shame but because the suspect was Caylee's own mother it put a downer on her memorial.
Sandra's funeral was w/o the vibe of eery because the suspect was not the girls own mother.
Plus Sandra was older and formed allot of relationships and Caylee was a toddler with less relationships other than family and close family friends. I think
that makes a difference.
Look at the difference in Sandra's mom and Caylee's mom that shouldn't
affect others but it does. And Caylee suffered even more because of her mothers sins after her death too! Just not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$