Caylee's Happy Birthday Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Sweet Precious Child
My wish for you where ever you are is to have many shiny balloons, many loving faces, and much love and joy throughout your day.. I pray very hard for your return, pray harder that if you have left this world that you have found peace and love in your new home where nothing will ever scare or harm you again.
Happy Birthday Caylee!:HappyBday

Happy 3rd birthday sweet Caylee. May God help you find your way home.

Caylee Marie, You are such a beautiful little girl. God will take care of you forever and for always. Happy Birthday, Sweet adorable Angel....Jesus Love You!!!

Happy 3rd birthday, Caylee. I pray you are alive to celebrate it but know if not, you will be partying with the angels.

Sweet Caylee, love and Peace with you today. We are hanging in to bring you home sweet angel, rest now.

Happy 3rd Birthday, Caylee Marie, wherever you are. I'm hoping and praying for you to come home!

:praying: :rose:

May you be safe and at peace, Sweetheart!

:HappyBday :balloons:

:Banane34::Banane53::Banane22::bananapartyhat:
:Banane44::Banane33::Banane41:

Happy Birthday, Caylee

651.jpg

_____________________________Hap-1.jpg

_______________Birthdaycakeforla-1.jpg

My heart goes out to this precious little girl. I want to keep hope that Caylee is still alive, but my gut feeling says no. JMO

Caylee, you have my heart. I pray that you are safe, alive and well somewhere. May the angels watch over you and bring you home soon. Happy birthday sweet princess.

....Happy birthday, Caylee....wherever you are...may you be happy today and always

Happy 3rd Birthday Caylee :HappyBday :blowkiss:

I am going to light a birthday candle for you today, a vanilla scented candle, so I can smell the sweetness in the air around me as I think of you somewhere out there.

As I light the candle for you, I will say: I pray that on this day, when you were born 3 years ago, your "Mommy" will remember all the pain she felt through laboring to bring you into this world.

I will pray that your Mommy remembers what it felt like deep within her heart, the joy of holding you for the first time. I will pray, your Mommy remembers, your first smile, your first clutch of her fingers, the first time you called her "Mommy" and all the daily first's you have done in the 34 months before you went missing.

I also pray your mother rememebers her last moment with you, on whatever day it may have been. I pray this moment is engraved in her heart as much as the feeling on the day you were born.

Your Mommy brought you into this world 36 months ago, and it is only your Mommy that can bring you back home again so everyone can celebrate your third birthday!

Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl. There are so many people praying for you, little one. Much love to you!!!!
:HappyBday

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

C A Y L E E :blowkiss:
:HappyBday:HappyBday:HappyBday:gift::cake4u::takeabow:

***Happy Birthday Caylee!***

I'll be thinking of you all day today sweet little girl -- and hoping & praying that you are found very, very soon.

Happy Birthday to you, Miss Caylee Marie Anthony!! I wish you a beautiful and happy day. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule