CAYLEE'S REMAINS-Discuss New and Developing Information HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think every time Defense Attorney Baez criticizes the prosecution's efforts, it prolongs the OCSO from making an official statement about the discovery. They may have held one last night until they heard of his latest assault.

I think the current assumption or theory is that the body was wrapped up in a garbage bag in the car trunk, until KC had a near discovery when GA went into the trunk on June 24. At that point she quickly dumped it somewhere nearby.

I think the body was in the trunk and wrapped in a bag.
Then when Casey tried to moved the bag it rippped & leaked into the trunk.
She then wrapped it again and dumped it/buried it very close to where it was actually found last week.

Keep the theories simple, she's a 22 year old going on 17....

So what do Cindy's cronies, I mean, the Caylee Is Alive people expect to accomplish by interfering with the remains recovery? Tim Miller said the area was flooded, the young man who lives nearby said the area was flooded, now this woman strolls in and claims they searched the area and nothing was there. Are they expecting to add doubt? Or, are they trying to claim Zenaida dumped her there recently?

Bogus! I smell a rat named CMPA. :furious:

Thanks for the video links.

I think they're trying to cast that doubt out there to try and exonerate KC...their purpose from the beginning. If Z the Nanny didn't work out, now they have to move on to an accomplice. UGH

I think they're trying to cast that doubt out there to try and exonerate KC...their purpose from the beginning. If Z the Nanny didn't work out, now they have to move on to an accomplice. UGH
It won't work - they'll have to have more than these wild stories. They need fingerprints, dna, or something else from an accomplice. But there's probably nothing in that bag except evidence that points to Casey.

This whole business about "immunity" has me thinking...They haven't been charged with anything yet. Could they be making this statement to try to prompt LE to make a charge? If they haven't been charged with anything by the time the trial takes place, they will be forced to respond to questions. If they are charged before trial, they will be able to plead the fifth. Maybe they WANT to be charged now, before the trial???

MOO

That's a good thought PP!

But, they are entitled to the full constitutional availability of the 5th Amendment right to remain silent whether they are charged or not.

I doubt they would get a lawyer to assist them in acquiring criminal charges. They could do that on their own...:rolleyes::blowkiss:

ITA, that's why so many outdoors people or lovers find bodies. They are looking for privacy. Same as someone who's dumping a body.

Gosh, a while back, we had a poster who actually posted the key to finding Caylee's remains was :

To get in a car after consuming liquids and drive till you have to pee.

When you get out of vehicle to go pee, the body will be found.

I wish I could remember who that was.

Quite a prediction.:)

My thought didn't come out right. I meant LE wants to establish that the body wasn't recently put there,not that it was placed there IMMEDIATELY after Caylee died.But the statement said shortly after slaying. That could seem like a conflict with the 2.6 days of decomp found in the trunk.I'm sure LE will clear it all up. I'm not confused,but someone not following this closely could be confused by that statement.

We have to remember that those forensic reports that came out were the preliminary ones, and they said that 2.6 days was just an estimate. The FL heat is a big variable factor in those results. I think the temp used to determine the 2.6 day figure was somewhere around 80 degrees...
In the middle of the FL summer, a car trunk is going to be a LOT hotter, so logically, Caylee could have been in there for a much shorter time frame.
The subsequent forensic results hopefully have the timeframe a bit more exact.

I think every time Defense Attorney Baez criticizes the prosecution's efforts, it prolongs the OCSO from making an official statement about the discovery. They may have held one last night until they heard of his latest assault.

WELCOME!!!reeseeva!!! :partyguy:

Just wanted to toss in that OCSO had made it a point to announce on Orlando news, several times, that they work on their own schedule and the speed at which they do things will not be changed by atty Baez, ever.
They really are a class act!

FYI/FWIW...

The date & time of the bagging of the body as supported by very detailed analysis of the trunk temperatures and the forensic accumulated-degree-days (ADD) can be found @ http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3070709&postcount=251
This analysis supports a high confidence the body was initially bagged on the afternoon of 6/19.

Additional analysis of the cell ping data and other information regarding all post-6/19 trips to G&C's supports that the body was likely disposed on Suburban Dr. on 6/20 between 1:51-2:18PM. More information supporting this claim is located on the "6/20 only" thread in the Sticky Forum.

Pink. It was moved so they could put the storage box near the house to prevent a place where Caylee was known to climb up on the side of the pool.

Except on the video with Greta where this was shown and explained, the box that they were supposedly moving away from the pool WAS STILL RIGHT NEXT TO THE POOL! WTF. It had NOT been moved, or if it had been moved, why would they move it to another spot right up against the pool for Caylee to climb in!?

Leaves NO known reason for the hibiscus, which was several feet away, to have been moved. You can see it here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html
This is very interesting, I KNOW it was shown and discussed in this interview on Greta, but now it appears to be missing from the footage. If anyone locates it on here please reply with the time it appears and whether it's on section 1 or 2!

At about 4:01 on part 1, they are walking towards the pool, then the footage jumps back over to the playhouse...?????

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

FYI/FWIW...

The date & time of the bagging of the body as supported by very detailed analysis of the trunk temperatures and the forensic accumulated-degree-days (ADD) can be found @ http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3070709&postcount=251
This analysis supports a high confidence the body was initially bagged on the afternoon of 6/19.

Additional analysis of the cell ping data and other information regarding all post-6/19 trips to G&C's supports that the body was likely disposed on Suburban Dr. on 6/20 between 1:51-2:18PM. More information supporting this claim is located on the "6/20 only" thread in the Sticky Forum.

~~~~Bolded by me

Hi James Bond,

I first want to say that I thoroughly enjoy reading each and every one of your posts--you are quite the sleuth!

I have a question about the bolded portion of your post above.

Is the 20th the same day that AL supposedly took gasoline to KC's car? I recall that he said her car was on or near Suburban on that day. Do you have further details about that situation?

Thanks very much for all of your hard and dedicated work!

Just want to clear up one thing about the jump on the above video - compared to the coverage of the same video live on youtube, they cut not only the pool discussion portion but interjected an interview with LE Padilla.

Still looking for the video discussing the pool and hibiscus.

I thought we were having one thread for discussion of the remains and one thread for the discussion of items taken from the home and the woods. but that seems to be causing confusion so I will shut this thread down.

I thought we were having one thread for discussion of the remains and one thread for the discussion of items taken from the home and the woods. but that seems to be causing confusion so I will shut this thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea