Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of Caylee shoes in the abandoned car, or at the disposal site, spells scene of crime being at her own home! The imaginanny having Caylee's shoes means zero to me now that the Henkle tape from her mouth has been linked to the Anthony home. But the mentioning of the shoes on the imaginary phone call Casey said she recieved from Caylee is guilty knowledge that she forgot to put shoes on Caylee before she disposed of her, so in hindsight, she was trying to cover her tracks.

ITA. I think it was at home,also. LE took a lot of stuff from the home. Wonder if they found anything?

bbm

Hah! Famous last words! We started saying that after # 3. Then we adopted number 4 and 5. I can honestly say ,no chit, 6 and 7 were surprise adoptions.Didn't see the love bug coming that bit us !
You will love family get togethers when they are grown. :dance:

God Bless you! =) My husband wants to adopt when the kids are grown. Kids are such a blessing! Poor Caylee, I would of adopted her in a heartbeat. :(

ITA. I think it was at home,also. LE took a lot of stuff from the home. Wonder if they found anything?

I do, too. Just a gut feeling. I'm still suspicious of the floor-length window in Caylee's bedroom - would have been really easy to remove something from the house and use that window as an exit.

I do, too. Just a gut feeling. I'm still suspicious of the floor-length window in Caylee's bedroom - would have been really easy to remove something from the house and use that window as an exit.

]The lack of Caylee shoes in the abandoned car,[/B] or at the disposal site, spells scene of crime being at her own home! The imaginanny having Caylee's shoes means zero to me now that the Henkle tape from her mouth has been linked to the Anthony home. But the mentioning of the shoes on the imaginary phone call Casey said she recieved from Caylee is guilty knowledge that she forgot to put shoes on Caylee before she disposed of her, so in hindsight, she was trying to cover her tracks.

BBM I am not convinced that there were not shoes in the abandoned car. When that car returned to the ant home, both Cindy & George had access to it, and someone did an extremely thorough clean up job, ( very few hairs for example), vacuuming, scrubbing . . If Cindy took things from the car & washed them or disposed of them, I'm not sure we will ever know what all was there. And god knows they will sooner lie than tell the truth about most things . . they can't help themselves. George saying what they were wearing the last time he saw them for example . . I have no doubt he saw them leave, and even in those clothes, but the specific date . . don't buy it,

casey had to have had a lot of hatred towards little caylee, i don't understand how a mother could kill her baby girl. it's so sad, casey only cares about herself!
maybe she didn't even bother to put shoes or caylee, or she ditched her shoes maybe thinking they would take to long to decompose?
maybe in her effort to rid of caylee's body she rid of the shoes too?

I apoligize if this has already been mentioned- The photo of the shoes doesnt show the 'jelly /Croc style' shoes/ Caylee has on in photo of her in her swimsuit.

Not sure when that picture was taken..the summer she was 2 half or before?
AnthonyCaylee3.jpg

I apoligize if this has already been mentioned- The photo of the shoes doesnt show the 'jelly /Croc style' shoes/ Caylee has on in photo of her in her swimsuit.

Not sure when that picture was taken..the summer she was 2 half or before?
AnthonyCaylee3.jpg

I thought we did see this pair of Crocs in the pic LE took of the shoe organizer hanging on the back of a door? I'll take another look.

The lack of Caylee shoes in the abandoned car, or at the disposal site, spells scene of crime being at her own home! The imaginanny having Caylee's shoes means zero to me now that the Henkle tape from her mouth has been linked to the Anthony home. But the mentioning of the shoes on the imaginary phone call Casey said she recieved from Caylee is guilty knowledge that she forgot to put shoes on Caylee before she disposed of her, so in hindsight, she was trying to cover her tracks.

I love your post. The lack of shoes signals to me, killed at night while not wearing shoes. The imaginanny phone call where KC says Caylee chatted about her "shoes" points to a guilty concious....
Caylee wearing pulls-ups-points once again to a middle of the night killing.
Baby Doll was left in KC's car because KC FULLY EXPECTED it to be stolen. Wouldn't it be great if some low-life criminals would've come foward and admitted, geesh, I really wanted to steal this abandoned car, but, MAN, did it STINK!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500