Caylee's Shorts

I want to see an accounting of where every A fam member was beginning on the 15th from the time they got up until the next day or whenever they were seen again by an independent source.

I want to see an accounting of where every A fam member was beginning on the 15th from the time they got up until the next day or whenever they were seen again by an independent source.

ditto: Juxtapose (verb: side by side) :clap:

I wonder why the reports state what color the shorts were but not what color the shirt was???? I find that odd.

I would almost bet my life that it is the same outfit from the NH.I have always thought GA lied about the 16th, he never saw them that day.

Not sure if it's the same oufit, but ITA about GA lying on the 16th. I don't believe GA ever saw KC or Caylee that morning, nor do I believe CA heard them breathing through a closed door, before she left for work earlier that same morning.

Hey, SS...

I envision Casey and George or Cindy fighting, Casey swooping Caylee, and taking off...I don't think she would have bothered with shoes...

AND, wasn't there SOMETHING where SOMEONE was saying that 'Zanny' even had SHOES? Anyone recall that convo...? I thought mention of shoes was weird...but, maybe Cindy wondered how Caylee was with no shoes...hence, 'Zanny' has shoes.

Was it Cindys timeline police interview, maybe....?
Yes, KC told CA that ZG had "duplicates" of everything (toys, clothing, CAR SEAT, etc),... in which I might add is contradictory because KC also says that ZG didn't have a lot of money. So? How did she afford dupicates?:waitasec: KC couldn't provide them because she didn't have a job!

KC had an answer for everything when CA questioned things that were a little "off", and CA believed her. :bang:

Caylee slept with casey in her room often I got the impression it was nearly all the time.

Quite frankly, I think this is another one of Cindy's "mis-truths". KC barely had time to relate to Caylee during the day, while constantly texting, on computer, and on phone...I doubt that Caylee really wanted to sleep with KC. Caylee's room looked way more fun to be in than with her mother,(who played little with her), in her room. I bet this was said by Cindy to "prove" how "close" KC was to her daughter. :rolleyes: *sarcasm intended*

I know it's OT :)crazy:), but has the significance of that small detail ever been discussed? IMO, it seems to me that an abused child would probably not want to sleep with the abuser, and that a selfish, indifferent mother would have 'nipped that little habit in the bud' as soon as possible! Does anyone know if there's a thread on this subject?

Devon, I see we are thinking alike! :blowkiss:

Yes, KC told CA that ZG had "duplicates" of everything (toys, clothing, CAR SEAT, etc),... in which I might add is contradictory because KC also says that ZG didn't have a lot of money. So? How did she afford dupicates?:waitasec: KC couldn't provide them because she didn't have a job!

KC had an answer for everything when CA questioned things that were a little "off", and CA believed her. :bang:

RED-MINE

Ahhh...but in another instance, KC said Zanny's father was rich and therefore Zanny nannied for "practically nothing" :rolleyes:

I am with you STILL on this one. I never, ever believed the swimming story, or I tucked them both into bed the night of the 15th of June OR I heard them in the bedroom the morning of June 16th and of course George's statement at 12:50 PM.

I am with you. I believe that this may have happened on Father's Day when it's reported that Cindy tried to choke Casey.

What I would really like to know is why did they feel they had to lie about it??? There has got to be more to what happened that day then they are saying, IMO.

:confused:

Not sure if it's the same oufit, but ITA about GA lying on the 16th. I don't believe GA ever saw KC or Caylee that morning, nor do I believe CA heard them breathing through a closed door, before she left for work earlier that same morning.

ITA! I know I must sound like a screeching harpy about GA and CA and their cockamamie stories. They lied, they lied, and they still lie! :furious:

I agree she could have changed shirts after eating. It doesn't explain the lack of shoes tho. If she were taking her out of the house, shoes would have been a must I would think.

Since it was during very HOT weather...shoes would have been a must for an "ALIVE" Caylee to avoid burning her feet on pavement...but, KC obviously didn't need shoes for a "DEAD" Caylee, right?

I do recall a statement similar to this, but it was in the LE interview IIRC. He was saying he rarely cared for the child alone. I kind of felt he and his wife were trying to soften the impression that Caylee was raised primarily by them while their daughter partied. What do you feel it means?

Hi. At the time, early in the case, I thought it a possibility that something may have happened to Caylee while George was caring for her the morning of June 16. Now I don't think so. I never for one minute could believe that George would remember the exact outfits they were wearing a month prior. Maybe on a special day but, no way, no how on just an ordinary day which it would have been to him.

Not necessarily. If they finished swimming and it wasn't bedtime yet, I can definitely understand putting back on the clothes she had been wearing earlier. Too early to put on pj's, but definitely no need to dirty up another outfit for the day.

But, if you follow Cindy's logic.... :eek: Caylee would have had 3-4 baths that day :waitasec: If she's to be believed, you'd have to assume that Caylee had as many as three or four different shirts on that day. Cindy seems obsessed with washing and cleaning things. I just can't see her ever putting Caylee back in dirty clothes.

I wonder though if there is some reason why she WANTS everyone to think she washed Caylee that often?? Maybe that statement is part of the cover up??? Hmmmmm.......... I need to think about this some more.......

Yes, I clearly remember it and I wondered then why he threw that out there..
^i^

Oh good to know. Some comments just stuck out like sore thumbs and would cause me to ponder deeper into the meaning of the comment. The subconscious bringing the hidden forward or something like that. Like the time CA said "I don't want to loose my husband."

To be fair, sometimes the media puts out snipits that don't tell the whole story. The A's would of done better to have zipped it though.

Since it was during very HOT weather...shoes would have been a must for an "ALIVE" Caylee to avoid burning her feet on pavement...but, KC obviously didn't need shoes for a "DEAD" Caylee, right?
No, she wouldn't need shoes for a dead Caylee. And if Cindy is the cleaning queen as rumoured to be, I imagine NO ONE made it past the the garage door or the front door into the house with their shoes still on. And anyone leaving in haste or perhaps distracted would certainly not stop to pick up a child's pair of shoes on the way out--dead or alive. JMO :blowkiss:

Respectfully snipped and emphasis by me I agree, he rarely called her before this date but called her from this point on.
I don't believe there was ever any evidence presented to support the Henkle duct tape was ever in the car. There was evidence that a roll was in George Anthony's possession after June 16 though. Are you saying she took the tape back to the house and gave it to George or put it back in the garage for him to use later?
Caylee had pjs and I highly doubt a someone like Casey would choose shorts that are infant size she outgrew. Also, it was afternoon, hours before her bedtime.

The cell pings put her at or very near Tony's by 5:57 at the latest.

I'm sure you care a lot about the details so thought I'd share these. Assuming there is a sliver of truth in the lies Casey told, perhaps George began calling her that day for another reason than what you suggest. But, if that were true, he'd surely remember that day clearly and wouldn't have sworn under oath that he saw her happy with her mom when they left that day at 12:50. To never call his daughter then call her that day and more calls later is enough to make that day stand out in his mind.

BBM
Does anyone remember the SIZE of the shorts?
I ask because I remember during the trial they were saying no way they fit Caylee and I was yelling BS...I had shorts that, according to SIZE numbering, should have been too small for my girls to wear but they fit for a long time...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nunyabiznazz
Back