Caylee's smile/behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: the "say cheese" video

The overall observation for me is that Caylee feels very uncomfortable because she just wants to play happily and when her attempts at engagement with KC is not there, then there is this sense of the intrusiveness, violation. You will notice she keeps trying to turn away and by the end, she totally turns her back to the camera to hide.

Re: the "say cheese" video

The overall observation for me is that Caylee feels very uncomfortable because she just wants to play happily and when her attempts at engagement with KC is not there, then there is this sense of the intrusiveness, violation. You will notice she keeps trying to turn away and by the end, she totally turns her back to the camera to hide.

Yeah, at about halfway through, you notice that Caylee starts laughing, and then says something (I can't make out what she says), looks at the camera, then sighs and starts coloring, then after a while just turns away. It's almost as if she knew to give up. :(

And then at the end, this is MOO, but it sure looks like she has a terrified look on her face. I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid