Chances of a safe return?

Im hoping beyond hope that Haleigh is out there safe somewhere

I don't think she'll be found alive. With all the crime and drugs in that family, I think it's time for some more questioning. If the father was a part of a drug subculture they need to find out the people involved in it, and start questioning them too... He said he's 75% sure who did it, and I believe him...

You know, ITA. I never, ever had an ounce of faith that Caylee was alive. Yet I check in here every day expecting to see Haleigh found safe.

It's just a feeling I can't explain. I'm not a huge believer in vibes or psychic knowledge or whatever, but I keep thinking she'll be found with either an associate of Misty or Crystal, and she's somewhere not far off I-75. I know that sounds very Clyde Bruckman, but I'm keeping the faith.

I have that same feeling, that an associate of one of the adults took her. IMO the person(s) who took H really didn't mean for LE to get involved. Maybe it was to scare R or M, but when the police were called, it had gone too far. What now? After two weeks one would think a kidnapper would panic and return her if she was still alive - too hard to hide her.

Although I don't believe M had a part in this, I think she left the door open and the light on, then left the trailer to meet someone or to party. It would make more sense to leave a light on in case one of the kids woke up.

Who would want her taken, is the question. I'm sure not Ron. Crystal's side is more believable. Especially since she received a letter about back child support a day before she was taken. "My gut" tells me she's alive and with someone, driving around. Just my opinion.

I've been busy this weekend and just checked the news and was surprised that Haleigh was still missing. Do you think they'll ever find her?

What are the chances that a child is found after so long?

Elizabeth Smart being rescued from those nuts after 9 months reminded me 'not to give ' up ---although since these cases usually dont have a happy ending its hard to keep hope as the days go by,but there is always that chance... .

I have been praying for her safe return,just worried wont be a good outcome :( .

I'm not a huge believer in vibes or psychic knowledge or whatever,

Me either-but Im not knocking it either for those who do believe . I have to say tho that today I woke up feeling not so good and now as I sit here waiting for updates from the search I have an overwhelming feeling of sadness and despair. This is NOT normal for me to feel this way.....

LE is watching someone/something...they are holding their cards very close to the vest. The cancelled pressers are just one more indication...

Praying for Haleigh's safe return...count me in. :thumb:

But why would LE just watch the person when if that person is abusing her? Unless they are watching a murderer, and I just have this little feeling that she is alive that I cannot shake... I know that it is against the odds, but I just cannot shake that feeling.

The best case scenario if she was abducted would be Crystal took her, she obviously has animosity towards Ron, and if she does think that he is abusing her, she could see kidnapping as the only way to keep her safe. But then why would she leave Ron Jr. behind. And I think that that theory has been ruled out with Crystal's Haileighbug Center.

I wish some more locals would come back-- I would really like to know what their answer to this question would be... in the meantime I am praying for her safe return too.

I, like a lot of posters, am wondering about M being a consideration in the investigation. Now, I'm wondering how RC will react if M is found to be somehow involved.

I, like a lot of posters, am wondering about M being a consideration in the investigation. Now, I'm wondering how RC will react if M is found to be somehow involved.

I agree with what you are saying. It not going to be a great situation, but i just dont like where this is going. the amount of time that has passed is just to much. with all the drugs and so crawling all opver this case, i will be pleasently surprised if it turns out on a good note.

I'm afraid I have lost my feelings of an alive Haleigh.
I'm sorry........I feel she is playing with Caylee and other little angels.

I REALLY hope and pray I am wrong!

I agree with what you are saying. It not going to be a great situation, but i just dont like where this is going. the amount of time that has passed is just to much. with all the drugs and so crawling all opver this case, i will be pleasently surprised if it turns out on a good note.

I am correcting my bad spelling errors here:

What I intended to say is with all the drug allegations and sex offenders crawling all over this case I will be pleasantly surprised if it turns out good. Please forgive me for not paying better attention to what I am doing.

Haleigh will not be found and no arrests will be made.

I am starting to think the same thing Radio. She's not going to be found.

I think she would be found but not alive sadly.
there to much focus on the family lifestyle instead of the search effort.
but I feel they will not be arrest. from what I am seeing they question the SO and said ok they said they had nothing to do with Haliegh missing let move on.

Haleigh will not be found and no arrests will be made.

I am very very close to agreeing with you. Not all the way there yet. I don't think that Haleigh is alive and I don't think she is the victim of a SO, revenge kidnapper, or miscellaneous neighbor or friend of the family. So, what does that leave?

The odds of a safe return are not in the cards. To much time has passed and I have serious doubts about Misty's cousin, JO. I don't believe this has anything to do with the bio mom. There are too many circumstances that point to the cousin, his past reputation, the fight over the gun, the alleged abuse Misty suffered at his hands, the mysterious moved van, the scratches on the van, the fact that he was staying with the sister in law and Misty's brother when Haleigh went missing. Just isn't lookiong good! Although, I really hope I'm wrong.

There was another case in St Louis where a stranger hid one boy for quite some time. I don't remember the details, but seems like he was caught when he grabbed the 2nd boy.
As far as I remember, both were fine.

On this case, though, I agree. If she's found alive and well, it will be a major miracle. I heard the "Joe" had been found and "cleared" but am still leaning to someone connected with Misty. I'm guessing she has more than one cousin. I also keep thinking Misty has a "friend" that "visited" that night.

I am praying that she is alive, but very afraid that she is not. The more time has passed, the less the chances, depending on who took her.
I don't even want to consider the possibiltity that someone in the family has killed this child. Ron and Crystal might both have their faults, but I don't believe either one is capable of murdering their own child, even accidentally. And I seriously doubt Misty would, she just doesn't seem that type. But it could be someone one of them knows, it could be someone who watched and waited for the right time.. or it could have been a stranger... I just don't know.
I pray for Haleigh every night, before I go to sleep. All these little missing children... it's so sad and so wrong!!

I'm trying really really hard to be optimistic.... but there's still a feeling of defeat that nags at me.

I keep thinking of Elizabeth Smart, and how she escaped her captors after months in captivity... but Florida doesn't seem to have a high population of semi-cult leader nutjobs like Utah has. Just um... oh nevermind.

I don't think she'll be found alive. With all the crime and drugs in that family, I think it's time for some more questioning. If the father was a part of a drug subculture they need to find out the people involved in it, and start questioning them too... He said he's 75% sure who did it, and I believe him...

The father is 75% sure who did what? Statements like this really bother me in missing child cases and HE has bothered me since day one. As to the poll, sadly, no, I do not think there will be a safe return of Haleigh.

JMO-Sue

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl