Charles Manson Has New Girlfriend; May Get Married

Charles Manson is marrying Alanis Morissette?!

She'll have to write a new chorus for that song now.. "It's like a cavity search.. on your wedding day"

;)

She does look like a Manson girl though, doesn't she? Total murder groupie.

'Total murder groupie' sorry, but that made me chuckle...lol

Nope I didn't know that, but I'll throw out a piece of information you probably know. Neil Young hung out with Charles Manson once at Dennis Wilson's house.i believe Wilson was trying to get Charlie a contract, but failed. So Manson decided to have the jerk who wouldn't sign him, who happened to be Doris Day's son, killed. He took his family to the house and sent them in to kill him and his family. In one of those odd wrong place wrong time things Sharon Tate was staying there while DD's son was somewhere else.

Do you have more trivia?
Interesting story about the song Manson wrote for the Beach Boys (that they refuse to play).

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/22/john-stamos-charles-manson-beach-boys-video/

".... they do appear to be registered at Bed Bath & Beyond.Are these actually the same Mansons (or future Mansons)?... reports that "Burton goes by the name 'Star.'" And that is good enough for me to conclude that what we have here is in fact a wedding gift registry for Charles Manson and his unblushing bride, or at least a test run.
At the moment, no gifts have been purchased, so it's wide open for you. I actually don't see a knife set on the list, but please don't get them the flatware, or the fondue forks, or even the grapefruit spoons, which I bet Charlie could sharpen pretty handily...." bbm sbm. http://www.loweringthebar.net/2014/11/the-mansons.html

If 4 of us ea pitch in $50, what about this from the BBB registry?

Arthur Court Designs Alligator Chip & Dip
COLOR : SILVER
SIZE : CHIP N' DIP
$190.00
21307440303925p

^ Aluminum, never needs polishing.^ Or if there are more of us, for $349.

Waterford® Lismore Ice Bucket with Tongs
COLOR : CRYSTAL
SIZE : ICE BUCKET

Pricey, but after all, it is Waterford.

J/K.

My 16-yo just heard about this yesterday. Her response:

"THIS can happen - this serial killer, in prison for life, can get married - but there's still places where gay people can't? How wrong is that."

She's a kid, from 10,000 miles away. And she has a greater sense of social justice than the grown people who thought letting murderers get married in prison was a good idea.

So far, out of all those expensive items, someone's purchase -seven- shatterproof wineglasses and two pairs of chopsticks.

I saw this on the registry list and I really had to wonder -- is this how she sees her wedding, in her head?

8982615901918p

Can't say I'd blame her. 'Cause this is reality:

images

It was Manson's work as an environmentalist that drew her daughter into him, according to Burton.

"He's an environmentalist, and she's involved in his environmentalist program," Burton said.

It's work that involves supporting the air, trees, water, and animals, she added.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/charles-mansons-future-mother-law-speaks/story?id=26997326

Sandra Good was imprisoned for nearly 10 years for sending death threats to corporate executives she believed were polluting the earth. But she's been free since 1985, and before she disappeared from the media radar, she helped maintain a Web site (atwa.com, defunct since 2001) devoted to Charles Manson.

http://www.zimbio.com/10+Truly+Dangerous+Women/articles/bZIUufY-GOF/2+The+Manson+Family+Women

ATWA.... a 'Family' business.

I saw "somewhere" that bride to be is interested in helping get Charlie freed and that she has access to certain documents as a wife that she doesn't have as a nobody.

I saw "somewhere" that bride to be is interested in helping get Charlie freed and that she has access to certain documents as a wife that she doesn't have as a nobody.

Hmm. Why would she want him free though? He is obviously cray-cray. I'd be afraid if I were her. Maybe she wants the publicity?

She's clearly an ATWA culty. Have you seen the pics of her shaved bald, with an 'X' carved into her forehead? She's a Squeaky Fromme wannabe. And ATWA is just the Family with a new name and a different excuse to want everyone better off than Manson dead.

Best Manson-referencing song ever:

[video=youtu;cV-RwtzfST8]http://youtu.be/cV-RwtzfST8[/video]

At this point I don't see any documents that would help with his release. Maybe not being so nuts at his parole hearings would help more IMO.

I shouldn't waste the space as the very thought of it disgusts me, but whatever...

EXCLUSIVE: Cult killer Charles Manson — desperate to have child with bride — hopes to smuggle sperm out of prison says son
The traditional method is a nonstarter for Manson, serving a life sentence for the terrifying two-night killing spree that left actress Sharon Tate and six others dead in 1969. Prison officials have denied the newlyweds any conjugal visits, and the couple is under intense scrutiny by correction officers during Afton (Star) Burton’s weekly visits to the Corcoran State Prison in California.
BY James Desborough , Jon Boon , Larry Mcshane
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, January 31, 2015, 7:00 AM

“I understand that somehow he hopes to smuggle his sperm out of the prison,” said Matthew Roberts, who learned 10 years ago that the mastermind of the Tate-LaBianca murders was his father.

“He is a very resourceful man, so he may have other plans too.”
I have only one question: should Charles Manson get his wish, and his wife become impregnated with his child; and should a crazed, ruthless killer cut that baby out of his wife's womb, would Charles Manson cry?

I shouldn't waste the space as the very thought of it disgusts me, but whatever...

EXCLUSIVE: Cult killer Charles Manson — desperate to have child with bride — hopes to smuggle sperm out of prison says son
The traditional method is a nonstarter for Manson, serving a life sentence for the terrifying two-night killing spree that left actress Sharon Tate and six others dead in 1969. Prison officials have denied the newlyweds any conjugal visits, and the couple is under intense scrutiny by correction officers during Afton (Star) Burton’s weekly visits to the Corcoran State Prison in California.
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

“I understand that somehow he hopes to smuggle his sperm out of the prison,” said Matthew Roberts, who learned 10 years ago that the mastermind of the Tate-LaBianca murders was his father.

I have only one question: should Charles Manson get his wish, and his wife become impregnated with his child; and should a crazed, ruthless killer cut that baby out of his wife's womb, would Charles Manson cry?

The thought disgusts me as well Bessie. Imagine having Charles Manson as your father and this woman as your mother the poor child. What Manson did was pure evil especially to Ms. Tate. If he wanted to be a husband and father he shouldn't have done what he did crazy or not. I can't believe the authorities don't have the power to stop perps like him getting married in jail it shouldn't be allowed. He doesn't deserve to have any rights apart from food and water.

Well to be clear, before anyone else points it out, Manson didn't bloody his own hands in the Tate and LaBianca killings. Nevertheless, he conspired with, and enticed others, to do his bidding. So in a very real sense, the blood of innocents fairly drips from his fingertips. And imho, he should be afforded very few rights beyond the consumption of oxygen and basic nutrition.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

:puke:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back