Charlie Sheen a pedophile?

shopper said:
I don't see him as into kiddie *advertiser censored* though, he's not sick in that way IMO. Denise is probably just bitter that he couldn't/wouldn't change but for her to imply that he's a pedo or some sicko is just WRONG. She better have solid proof.
I wouldnt put the kiddie prn past him, he has had issues with *advertiser censored* and hookers and sex for years! I mean these things just escalate over time so anything is possible.

I disagree that she is sick..
SO far nothing has been shown to prove nothing beyond she was willing to forgive his faults when she thought he was seeking help and like many many abused women believed her husband would change..

I am not even saying I understand this as I would not have tolerated one second of it but I know its prevalent and not for money or fame.

As for the *advertiser censored* .... I don't think it was *advertiser censored* in and of itself that upset her.

It was gay *advertiser censored* and then other sites that portrayed people who did not appear to be of age. Once she learned of that she never lived with him again.

Amraann said:
I disagree that she is sick..
SO far nothing has been shown to prove nothing beyond she was willing to forgive his faults when she thought he was seeking help and like many many abused women believed her husband would change..

I am not even saying I understand this as I would not have tolerated one second of it but I know its prevalent and not for money or fame.

As for the *advertiser censored* .... I don't think it was *advertiser censored* in and of itself that upset her.

It was gay *advertiser censored* and then other sites that portrayed people who did not appear to be of age. Once she learned of that she never lived with him again.
I dont think she is sick either, I Think she is just a woman who found out the hardway some things about someone she loved and now she wants out...Happens all the time and is sad for the poor kids....

That was quite a read.

I am shocked she gave him so many chances.

BhamMama said:
One glaring inconsistant statement was, he pushed her with both hands between her shoulder blades, yet she fell backwards? QUOTE]

The papers state that he was facing her and pushed her between the shoulders, not the shoulder blades and she fell backwards onto the floor.

I read through the whole thing and I have to say that it all sounds quite real to me. I realize it's only her side of the story, but it seems to have the ring of truth to it. I recall seeing him on television a short time ago, blathering on and on about 9/11 being a conspiracy and not a terrorist attack. I thought he was nuts then and now, I'm even more convinced. I feel sorry for the woman.

Okay, I'm amending my earlier post here. I've read the entire document. If I were her, I'd be moving and changing my identity along with my children. Holy CRAP! And what's with the dead prostitute? :confused: She's making it sound like he killed her because the prostitute was "outing" him. :eek:

mssheila said:
Okay, I'm amending my earlier post here. I've read the entire document. If I were her, I'd be moving and changing my identity along with my children. Holy CRAP! And what's with the dead prostitute? :confused: She's making it sound like he killed her because the prostitute was "outing" him. :eek:

Yeah, that got me too! :eek: :eek: :eek: Wonder if anything ever came of that? Was he investigated? Was the murder solved? I'll have to do some digging.

I'd say she gave him plenty of opportunites to straighten up. She did the right thing kicking him to the curb.

I don't think she's sick - I think she's a young mother who's out to protect herself and her daughters.

I remember when Sheen went through rehab some time back. His father put him there. Wonder what he thinks of all this now? And Emilio? Will be interesting to see if they make any statements about this.

Jules said:
I remember when Sheen went through rehab some time back. His father put him there. Wonder what he thinks of all this now? And Emilio? Will be interesting to see if they make any statements about this.

Yes, his father has done a lot to help him. Did they lose another son due to an overdose, or am I thinking of another family?

jilly said:
Yes, his father has done a lot to help him. Did they lose another son due to an overdose, or am I thinking of another family?
I think that was Michael Douglas brother???
I think Denise better RUN!!!

mssheila said:
That freaked me out too, I wonder, mmmmm.......

I am not convinced about dear ol Charlie either way but Thereare two sides to every story and she is really pushing hers. Anyway, if he is such an ******** why did she have more kidswith him? She should have known what he was like as she had plenty of warning! If he is as crazy as suggested then I reckon Denise should stop carpin' in public, cut her losses and run. With all the prostitute stuff , drug addiction and sex allegations it was hardly ever going to be a match made in heaven. As we all know a leopard never changes it's spots.

I used to love Charlie Sheen, I'm not sure when I stopped. I know his show 2 & 1/2 Men is very popular but I just can't get into it (I still miss Seinfield). When he & Denise got together, he was trying to put his career back on track & look the part of the new, improved Charlie Sheen. Marrying Denise fit into that image perfectly. He replaced Michael J. Fox on Spin City and people decided they liked him again. With 2 & 1/2 Men his career was officially revived. No need to keep up the facade of the squeaky clean image anymore. I believe Denise. She has nothing to gain from this but embarassment & unwanted media scrutiny. Pretty judgmental to question why she had a second child with him. She loved the guy & hoped he would change. Not such an uncommon act of stupidity. Everybody knew he had to have done something for her to file for divorce while she was still pregnant. To my knowledge she did not sell her story then, & she didn't sell it now. It's public record. I wish her & her family well.

Also, I don't buy the rumor about the Denise Richards/Heidi Fleiss connection.
Back in the heyday of Heidi Fleiss, Denise was already acting. My first recollection of her is on an episode of Seinfeld in 92. She played the buxom 15 year old daughter of NBC President Russell Dalrymple. I doubt that was her first acting gig, but it just doesn't seem likely.

Ok, I doublechecked & it was February 1993.

I dont think she planned on getting pregnant again, I am sure it was during a time of reconciliation and these things happen, she seems a good mother and I commend her on that. I bet she would much rather all of this to not be out for the world to see, I am sure she is embarassed by it all. I feel bad for the girl.
On the other hand, I think that 2 1/2 men is one of the funniest sitcoms I have seen in a long time, But charlie needs some help.

hollyjokers said:
Also, I don't buy the rumor about the Denise Richards/Heidi Fleiss connection.
Back in the heyday of Heidi Fleiss, Denise was already acting. My first recollection of her is on an episode of Seinfeld in 93 or 94. She played the buxom 15 year old daughter of NBC President Russell Dalrymple. I doubt that was her first acting gig, but it just doesn't seem likely.
I dont buy that heidi fleiss story either, I have never heard that before, Plus isnt charlie like 10 years older then her, I mean how old would she have been when he was running around with heidis girls, 15??

BhamMama said:
Personally, and I'm not defending him, but I'd take anything said at this point with a huge pinch of salt.

She's playing the wounded godess quite well. Lots of inconsistent sentences, a lot of really crazy accusations....and they are just accusations, not been proven true yet. And itsn't it funny that the nanny was always gone when things happened? Or that she would choose to have 'talks' in Barbados on vacation? Or for that matter, always alone when this happened? With live in help and nobody saw anything?

One glaring inconsistant statement was, he pushed her with both hands between her shoulder blades, yet she fell backwards? And none of the papers got filed? Why not?

I think she's trying to ruin him and this is the quickest way, seriously. Because why would she keep repeating the gay theme? And she's known he was that way for how long? She sacrificed herself for the good of her children and professes to love them so much she'd keep them around someone she freely calls a drug addict, addicted to *advertiser censored*, frequents hookers, loses money and hits her? Please!

If that's true, she's just as sick as she claims he is! She states the main reason she's doing this. If he proceeded to take me to court to get overnight visitation I'd have to tell the truth. Yet she sees nothing wrong with him having visitation with the nanny present?

She's angry. It happens. My daddy did a lot of the same crap, up to and including saying false things about my mother in a court of law.

I agree with you. " Divorces of the Rich and Famous" are often quite nasty. David Hasselhoff and his wife are also going through a doozy in which he is being accused of beating her up on multiple occasions and he is accusing her of drug abuse.

Who ever knows what goes on? I think that most of it is done for the sensationalism by their publicists and attorneys.
An actor or actress without publicity is one who isn't making money.

denise and charlie met on the set of a movie. i do not remember the name, but the actress who played george's mother on seinfield was also in the cast.

i have to say this is heartbreaking to charlie sheen's fans, but i believe every word that denise richards had to say.

charlie needs help again! years ago his dad stepped in, but where is he now? i pray for the safety of denise, her girls and her family.

and i pray for charlie.

The main thing about Charlie is that he was propped up by his dad for years and years. He's had a drug problem almost as long as he has been on screen. Didn't Charlie and brother Emilio go into rehab once together? Or was it him and Martin? Either way, all three have had addictions and legal consequences down through the past 20 years which have been made public.
At one time Charlie was a bankable youngHollywood star, now he's doing a TV sit-com, interrupted for another rehab stay early in production. His TV show is funny, he has talent, but at what cost??

I don't have much respect for him because he's had everything given to him, a famous name, the way paved for him, a beautiful wife, 2 sweet children, and still he's screwed up his life. He's 40 years old or so, not 20. Does " stardom" automatically cause actors of my generation's emotional development to be arrested or regressed??? I am starting to wonder, what with Tom Cruise and all that.

As for the *advertiser censored*, Denise has her own reasons for saying it was gay and minor girls. Since I didn't see what she saw, I can't comment on her accuracy. I am opposed to all *advertiser censored* because I consider it to be morally wrong.
There is a sub-segment of young women who make " schoolgirl" *advertiser censored* photos but are not underaged. Go to eBay and type " Schoolgirl" into something other than children's clothing. It's sickening and probably encourages the development of pedophilia in some men.

michelle said:
I wouldnt put the kiddie prn past him, he has had issues with *advertiser censored* and hookers and sex for years! I mean these things just escalate over time so anything is possible.
I remember reading something about Heidi Fleiss or someone associated with her saying he liked his hookers/call girls dressed as cheerleaders.:eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blue's Clues
Back