Charlie Sheen rushed to hospital

I encourage everyone to pick up or read US magazine this week...according to the magazine, CS O'D'd and it took about 12 hours to bring him back...the paramedics who answered the call appear to be the source for the article.

This story just get's worse and worse.

Good to hear it isn't serious and sounds like something that can be treated at a home. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves for enabling their cash cow. The network, his hangers on, all of them.

He needs to be locked up and in serious treatment.
Bending the rules for CS has gotten him right where he is.

Wow! Is it crack cocaine, powder cocaine? or meth that causes ones teeth to fall out like that?

wm

ANY of the above if you don't take care of your teeth.
I am a former 2 yr meth user who still (luckily) TY LORD, has all of my teeth intact, straight, and WHITE. All real, NO falsies...
Because I made sure to brush and take care of them several times a day despite my nasty habit. TY LORD...5 yrs clean btw....
But for someone like Charlie I doubt he cares about what the drugs do to his teeth...after all he has the $ to make them look picture-perfect at the drop of a hat.

I am a former 2 yr meth user who still (luckily) TY LORD, has all of my teeth intact, straight, and WHITE. All real, NO falsies...
Because I made sure to brush and take care of them several times a day despite my nasty habit. TY LORD...5 yrs clean btw....
But for someone like Charlie I doubt he cares about what the drugs do to his teeth...after all he has the $ to make them look picture-perfect at the drop of a hat.

Congrats on five years clean!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!

Did you all see the pics of his jacked-up teeth? Whew. Nasty.

Heard our local radio station morning duo talking about this and they had some guys calling in and confirming that meth seems to go right along with the *advertiser censored* girls, strippers and ho's. Apparently once a man's had an orgasm on meth, it's about all he lives for. Many meth users just want to sit around, get high, look at *advertiser censored* and...they become very obsessed with *advertiser censored* and collecting shiney objects. Charlie Sheen is a snaggle-toothed tweeker???? Well he's a snaggle-toothed somthin'.

The *advertiser censored* stars cannot be trusted to keep secrets. Who knew?
Actually as a former meth addict I can kinda refute this....well not totally, BUT I know from my own exp. with a chronic meth user boyfriend and stories from friends in the same circle...If a male is a chronic meth user he is going to have a VERY hard time sustaining an erection...it's just NOT happening...
I do myself believe that is an ABSOLUTE MYTH that meth enhances sex or makes you want it more....Maybe in the beginning (though I never found this to be true nor did others I know) but long-term...no no no way!

Ok I hope it didn't sound like I was taking up for C.S...I don't care if he is on something OR nothing, I think he is a SICK, GROSS, DISGUSTING person.
UGH!!!!
If he didn't have MAJOR $ I doubt any self-respecting person would look at him twice.
I feel so sorry for his kids.

I think Meth and Cocaine both make your appetite increase for sex, the nastyier the better, but as for the wherewithall to perform, both of those drugs reduce it, from what I have heard from those who do or have indulged in those lifestyles . . .

So the urge is there, to talk about it ad infinitum, to attempt to have it ad infinitum, but the ability to back all that smack up with action, GONE.

Actually as a former meth addict I can kinda refute this....well not totally, BUT I know from my own exp. with a chronic meth user boyfriend and stories from friends in the same circle...If a male is a chronic meth user he is going to have a VERY hard time sustaining an erection...it's just NOT happening...
I do myself believe that is an ABSOLUTE MYTH that meth enhances sex or makes you want it more....Maybe in the beginning (though I never found this to be true nor did others I know) but long-term...no no no way!

This would be right in line with what the girls are saying about him. That he has *advertiser censored* on every set and is gathering girls around him but he wasn't doing anything with any of them physically.

I have always read that in small doses in the beginning phases it does increase sex drive (increase activity in that part of the brain, effects your hormone levels) but with prolonged exposure, increased qtys and all the other things it does to your brain and body that pretty much turns off completely.

He must have really hurt you..
-RDJ was in horrible shape. The memory seems to forget what he was back then. I remember clearly the addict he was. He still is an addict, just functioning and sober today.

There is hope for everyone. Your entitled to hate the man. Many wish he would recover. I do. I have seen others worse than Sheen recover. Maybe they never became the people I wanted them to be, but nevertheless, they no longer are hanging by a thread.

Goz

Amen..and there's no doubt he's got a longer rap sheet then Charlie! He was a mess!! As is the case with many addicts, I suspect remembering who and what he used to be- the pain he caused those who loved him, and never wanting to be that person again plays a part in RDJ staying clean. I remember his horrible battle too, which is why he is my hero.. if he can do it any of us can, Charlie included, IMO.

I will forever remember RDJ's words to the judge after his final arrest..

"It's like I have a shotgun in my mouth, and I've got my finger on the trigger, and I like the taste of the gunmetal"

I think Meth and Cocaine both make your appetite increase for sex, the nastyier the better, but as for the wherewithall to perform, both of those drugs reduce it, from what I have heard from those who do or have indulged in those lifestyles . . .

So the urge is there, to talk about it ad infinitum, to attempt to have it ad infinitum, but the ability to back all that smack up with action, GONE.

ITA.. which is why they become so obsessed with sex.

You are amazing!!! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back