Check it out!

HUH? What am I missing here? What is the big hoopla about?

Patsy pulls JonBenet's long johns up??? Of course she pulled them up...she placed them on her that night. There is no way Patsy could of pulled JonBenet's longjohns up after finding the body because by the time Patsy got to JonBenet, she was covered with a blanket and sweatshirt???

Sorry, Toltec. We're just kind of caught up in my newfound publicity.

I'm not sure I am putting this in the right thread but still lol

Many years ago I read Everything I could get my hands on to do with this case though I have forgotten most of it now. I never wanted to believe that The Ramseys could have done this to such a lovely child and I have kept up to date with this case over the years.

Recently, I have been reading all the threads here and looking at the evidence again and last night they showed a Documentary here called The JonBenet story. After all that, its very hard for me to see The Ramsey's as innocent anymore. Some of their behaviour was just appalling and the things they were allowed to get away with was just shocking.

This whole case was a mess from the start. I keep some pictures of JonBenet on my computer and I still hope in my lifetime that someone will be held responsible for what they did to this little child.

As for the other players in this case:rolleyes:

Steve Thomas is the one I admire the most.

Mary Lacy is the one I think should be sent to work in a laundry somewhere. That woman is totally incompetent.

As for The Ramseys....if they did this, which I think they must have now, then I have no idea how they slept at night:(

I'm not sure I am putting this in the right thread but still lol

Many years ago I read Everything I could get my hands on to do with this case though I have forgotten most of it now. I never wanted to believe that The Ramseys could have done this to such a lovely child and I have kept up to date with this case over the years.

Recently, I have been reading all the threads here and looking at the evidence again and last night they showed a Documentary here called The JonBenet story. After all that, its very hard for me to see The Ramsey's as innocent anymore. Some of their behaviour was just appalling and the things they were allowed to get away with was just shocking.

This whole case was a mess from the start. I keep some pictures of JonBenet on my computer and I still hope in my lifetime that someone will be held responsible for what they did to this little child.

As for the other players in this case:rolleyes:

Steve Thomas is the one I admire the most.

Mary Lacy is the one I think should be sent to work in a laundry somewhere. That woman is totally incompetent.

As for The Ramseys....if they did this, which I think they must have now, then I have no idea how they slept at night:(

We all sympathize, Ciara.

What channel was that on?

Thank you! Thank you everyone!

You like me! You really like me!

YEEEHAAAAA. SUPERDAVE...Like it was said before...WE LOVE YOU

We all sympathize, Ciara.

What channel was that on?

Sorry Dave, I meant to say I am in the UK and it was on the Crime Channel. I have no idea if it was previously shown in the US but it was the first time I had seen this particular Documentary. I saw others here before but that Micheal Tracy(I think thats his name) was behind them.

The JonBenet Story was a lot more balanced and not so Pro Ramseys as the others I saw.

Anyone who saw the LKL face-off with Det. Thomas would agree!

YOU TOTALLY ROCK!! You may not know your worth be we all do there is not a one of us who has not been blessed by knowing you.
I agree.SD,have you ever thought of writing a book about the case? you're one of the most informed posters I've ever seen.and we need something with the potential to go all the way to no. 1 in order to get the truth out.I realize it could be hard to get published,but it might be worth a shot.JAT.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back