Chris Hughes Guest this Sunday on True Crime Radio

If we (CH and Skye) had any evidence that TA was abusing, why weren't they deposed by the DT? If we had anything, why wouldn't they have deposed us?

The DT has the email, they aren't allowed to read it because it's heresy and they haven't put them on the stand. So ALV is on the stand speaking for CH and Skye...If there is something so damning in that email (that could save JA's life)...Why did they not call us? Why did they not want to show the email on the big screen? They didn't, because we would have obliterated their notion that TA was abusive. We would have provided perspective and context. The context - tA - this girl really likes you. You need to commit to her or get out. IT's not nice to drag people along and not commit.

He wrote back - guys, i've only know this girl for a few months, we've only seen each other a few months, we live in different states. I don't know if I want to commit to her. Leave me alone.

So...THAT is the email.

They've had 5 years and this whole thing doesn't have legs.

It is true that CH and Skye encouraged him to marry JA. They liked her and thought that she really liked him. They thought it would be great. They were trying to be match makers right up to January and then things changed.

Skye asked TA if JA was really as nice as he said she was or was she a sociopath?

TA asked Skye why she was so hard on her? He said she was her best friend...Skye couldn't believe that. She said TA, I've never ever called her. (JA was implying to TA that they were closer than they were.) He was completely taken by her. JA may have called and left a message and SKye may have called back but she would never have called her out of the blue and had never even been to her house.

Where are her friends? Where are they? They don't exist. She was an emotional parasite, jumped from one person to another. She just moved around. Even her own parents said she was weird.

CH doesn't know why the State didn't call them. Maybe they didn't us.

The email was a smokescreen. The sex-capades were a smokescreen. The pedophelia - all a smokescreen.

TRICIA - Please ask CH what text message TA sent him on jUne 4th!

Hi Tricia.
Great show as always.
If you have time can you ask Chris if he made eye contact with jodi during the closing statements? And also what did he think of Jodi's behaviour during both closing comments.

Thanks, Pink Panther, for providing transcripts!

I can't seem to be able to listen to the broadcast. I hear "Blog Talk Radio" then about 5 seconds of ChisH's voice then the broadcast goes dead. Refresh page, repeat sequence. I even closed out windows and restarted computer to no avail.

The night that she was eavesdropping outside their bedroom. They were driving around looking at these beautiful homes. She was trying to lock eyes with him in the rear view mirror and TA was just being silly but not making eye contact with in the mirror. She got irate and hurt about this and she confronted him about it when they got back to the house. She went into her room and pouts. She and Skye were talking in one room. CH and TA were talking in another room and Skye texted CH "she's driving me crazy - get her out of here." JA was going on and on saying he wouldn't invite her to move to Arizona, that he wouldn't commit.

The only time CH ever had any discord with TA was the situation regarding the email.

Chris~

Thank you so much for sharing these stories with us! My heart is breaking. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend. I wish I would have had the chance to meet him. :(

~Kristin

Thanks, Pink Panther, for providing transcripts!

I can't seem to be able to listen to the broadcast. I hear "Blog Talk Radio" then about 5 seconds of ChisH's voice then the broadcast goes dead. Refresh page, repeat sequence. I even closed out windows and restarted computer to no avail.

Try the "play in default player" button- that helped me with all the skipping. My windows player opened and started playing perfectly

When he saw the text, he was stunned. (Things had changed.) He said he'd read the text and he was confused about it. Up till then, they were supportive. They decided to talk. They're in the bedroom. Door locked. And they tell him what they see. Everything that they had seen. That she was using other guys to manipulate him. How she was behaving inappropriately. AbeA is emailing me but I maybe shouldn't tell TA? Then she tells him. IN april, they told him that they thought she was no good. After several hours of talking, Skye says "she's out there".

She felt it. She got this cold evil feeling. They changed the subject. TA changes the subject...While they're talking, he gets off the bed, she knocks...

....oops, sorry got a phone call...

On WS yesterday we were discussing this photo .. in it Travis has Spiderman undies on, can you possibly ask Chris if this was a photo Jodi would have seen around Travis' house? Or is this just a coincidence? TIA

ta12.jpg

Travis sure looks like his dad. Oh how I wish he could have had a happy life.

Second time, she was outside of the door. Super creepy. She had a look in her eyes that she could have killed us all right then and there.

So she gets caught, and there's a shocking silence. CH was fearful. She went from suspect, to inconsistent, to a sociopath to oh-my-gosh she could kill us.

We told TA - go handle her; we're done - get her out of here. We lay in bed absolutely terrified in our own house. Wondering if we were safe.

Try the "play in default player" button- that helped me with all the skipping. My windows player opened and started playing perfectly

THANK YOU, Phoebeb!!! It works! :D

Now I have to figure out why I can no longer log in to Blog Talk Radio so I can participate in the chat there.

Chris - what text did ta send you on june 4th and at what time????

SKYE wondered if they needed to go and get the kids and bring them to us. They worried that she could burn the house down that night.

CH has never seen anything like the look they saw that night.

Questions for ChrisH:

QUESTION: Did Skye burn the dress that JA wore to the executive dinner?

QUESTION: Approximate date when did TA went to his bishop about JA?

QUESTION: On 6/4/08; 12:13p, w[FONT=&quot]hat did TA say/discuss on last call to/with ChrisH?[/FONT]
6/4/08; 12:13pMesa AZTA called ChrisH; last outgoing [?call made?] or incoming call [?anwsered?] on cell phone, located in office.

Skye said she was going to kick her out. Decided that she was going to tell her to get out of the house. They didn't want anything to do with her.

Next day, took JA into a room, and told her she's seen her lie, manipulate, work it with married men, possessive, gone on a surfing trip with my brother who didn't want you there...

So imagine, JA doesn't ever defend herself, with a smirk on her face (like when JM was questioning her) and the only thing she asked is if she was going to tell TA not to date her. When Skye said yes, she started to cry. TA was there sleeping upstairs. TA had his car. JA had her car. Skye kicked her out, JA did not leave. Went and sat at kitchen table for an hour. She just sat there. They told TA that they loved him but that he had to get her out of their house. He got her to leave. Sadly, their relationship was not the same for many months after that.

He still really liked her. But about that time, they became "official", but he couldn't come over with her anymore.

Stalker email.

TA calls Skye one day (after they had kicked her out - not certain) because JA got this email from this anon guy...From Anon Male Stalker to Ja. Jodi you are so amazing, beautiful, an artist, a photographer and i've been watching you and following you and TA doesn't know this and tA can't protect you and I've been watching you and there's nothing TA can do because he's so far away in Arizona.

Skye laughed out loud. She had to tell him that JA had written the email. They told him the email was JA but he just couldn't see it. Then his tires were slashed. (Dec 2007) Again a bit later. Then Lisa's tires. Then one night Lisa is upset, asked TA to say the night, then next morning, Lisa is in shower and another anon person writes to Lisa that she's a *advertiser censored*...etc...

In TA's blog, he said he wanted to get married and he hated wondering if she was an ax-murderer. He told Dr. Hyat the same thing. That if he showed up dead one day, it would be her.

It was a manic relationship. Up and down.

I don't know what it's like to be a woman but I know what it's like to be a man and when you want out of a relationship you can still be attracted. It's a tough place to be. She was so dirty. Before JA, TA did have intimate relationships? Yes? But not this kind.

With JA - it was not just KY that she introduced. Let's leave it at that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back