Chris Hyndman of Steven and Chris has died

maybe it was the memory she appreciated most... and far more important than any outrageous party or great time at the theater?

(modsnip)

Maybe. Maybe not. (modsnip)

- Police almost immediately stated that there was no need for witnesses
- Chris had admitted suicidal tendencies in the past
- A friend of his has said this was not the first attempt
- Chris was right in the most common suicide age/sex demographic
- His last twitter post was a pic of the railing he climbed over
- Aside from Becker's "depression" tribute, no friends have spoken publicly
- They had just returned from a "last hurrah" Barbados holiday with some close friends
- The mother has not spoken of sleepwalking since that first interview. Why?
- And if it were some kind of accident, why has no one spoken of it?

Maybe. Maybe not. (modsnip)

- Police almost immediately stated that there was no need for witnesses
- Chris had admitted suicidal tendencies in the past
- A friend of his has said this was not the first attempt
- They had just returned from a "last hurrah" Barbados holiday with some close friends

Those were pretty much my conclusions as well.

And the reason nobody speaks about it is because they dont want to admit a gay celebrities life was maybe not so gay after all.

*actually this is wrong. married people are the LEAST LIKELY to commit suicide
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/pub/82-624-x/2012001/article/11696-eng.htm

*do you mean this instagram picture captioned "happy to be home and see the patio in full bloom"?
https://instagram.com/p/58CWc5N9A_/?taken-by=stevenandchris

*many made remarks through social media... is that not speaking publicly too?

*where does this "last hurrah" remark come from? if it does in fact exist, would it not likely be related to the end of their summer break and the start of shooting the show for the fall season?

*she's grieving?

*i believe his mother and LE have spoken about it ?

responses above

Until something more gets revealed about this case, there's not much left to say. Every bit of evidence that we are aware of has been rehashed ad nauseam and everyone sees it through their own tint of glasses. For me, it overwhelmingly suggests suicide but I can appreciate others' takes on it too.

If it's believed that he intentionally jumped from the 6th floor balcony, then I don't understand the position of his body. In this picture, the far left end of the body shows, at least 2 me, 2 feet sticking upright.......indicating he landed on his back, head first (head away from the balcony he fell from). this seems like an odd position for someone who would jump. Also, IMO his body appears a fair ways away from the building (on the left in the picture). I would think that if someone intentionally jumped from a 6th floor balconey, they would land closer to the building, and they would NOT land on their back with head away from the building. I could see them landing on their stomach in this particular orientation, but just not on their back.

http://storage.torontosun.com/v1/dy...97732960397_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

I guess ppl are only speculating that he jumped. It's very possible, too, that he died of a sudden heart attack? Not sure where the parking lot is would have been in relationship to their penthouse suite that was 6 feet above, maybe he was returning from his car and had a heart attack?

regardless, it's incredibly sad, I watch both of them some years ago, I loved his infectious laugh and energetic vibe, and his wonderful Newfie accent.

Actually landing in your back is quite common, in the case of the most famous jumper in history Evelyn Mccale - she jumped from the 86th floor observation deck at the Empire State Building and landed gracefully on her back in quiet repose still clutching her string of pearls . https://www.google.ca/search?q=evel...&hl=en-ca&client=safari#imgrc=NQHDc8VaVyVlDM:

Known as the most beautiful death, she looked like she was sleeping but totally fell apart when they tried to move her as she was totally liquified .

The horror

Actually landing in your back is quite common, in the case of the most famous jumper in history Evelyn Mccale - she jumped from the 86th floor observation deck at the Empire State Building and landed gracefully on her back in quiet repose still clutching her string of pearls . https://www.google.ca/search?q=evel...&hl=en-ca&client=safari#imgrc=NQHDc8VaVyVlDM:

Known as the most beautiful death, she looked like she was sleeping but totally fell apart when they tried to move her as she was totally liquified .

The horror

Totally "liquified"?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member