Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Xtina has been used as a pawn, as soon as the police got wind of the body being buried in the backyard.

She has been under surveillance this whole time Ceasar has been on the Lam. Probably bugged, tapped, and watched!

They need to bring this in, what better way then having the wife lure him in! They traced him back to the Internet Cafe because she was commnicating with via computer. DUH!! She can't be that dumb.

She will be used as witness in court and and they will persecute to the full extent of the law against !

is the target!

No matter what was said in the PC, I cannot get past the fact that there had to be a bloody mess in the Laurean home, and it just doesn't seem like he could have hidden Maria's body and cleaned everything up before Christina came home from the party.

Any theories on where Maria's body was hidden?

How did he manage to bury Maria's body in the pit while Christina, the stay-at-home-mom, was around. :eek:

How did Christina not notice Maria's car at the house?

Doesn't work for me.

On the day of the murder, was their daughter in day care while Christina was partying and Laurean was allegedly murdering? Did Christina have the little girl with her when she came home that day/evening? What time did she come home? Did Christina call him from the party when he didn't show up?

Hoping not to kill the thread, which I do frequently enough for someone who doesn't post a lot! :(

Teedie, I can't let you be a thread-killer! I firmly believe that Christina KNEW that Maria was murdered in her home LONG before she reported it ... and I think she knowingly conspired and helped CL in the CLEAN UP.

I can't believe that not even one of the great sleuthers here. Has not found a picture of Christina L. I've look and nothing. There has to be a way to find one....grrrrrr

How come nobody's ever seen Christina since Cesar took off? We used to think she was either hiding or being held on base, but now we've found out she was using the computer at her sister's house. Surely her sister's neighbors would have seen her coming and going during these months. It doesn't seem like she ever leaves the house. Do you suppose she's under some sort of house arrest or restriction by the Marines? Maybe they let her have access to her sister's computer just to see if she'd contact Cesar?
I read that the Marines have restricted her from talking to the media.

I think that Xtina has been used as a pawn, as soon as the police got wind of the body being buried in the backyard.

She has been under surveillance this whole time Ceasar has been on the Lam. Probably bugged, tapped, and watched!

They need to bring this in, what better way then having the wife lure him in! They traced him back to the Internet Cafe because she was commnicating with via computer. DUH!! She can't be that dumb.

She will be used as witness in court and and they will persecute to the full extent of the law against !

is the target!
This sounds like deja vu of SP and Amber Frey! :eek: Didn't Sheriff Brown say that Cesar sent him an email on 3/31? That sure didn't need Christina's help in tracking down Cesar.

I can't believe that not even one of the great sleuthers here. Has not found a picture of Christina L. I've look and nothing. There has to be a way to find one....grrrrrr
It is amazing how she has even hidden from the national media! However, I believe one or two of our WSers did find a couple of photos they believed to be her, but didn't post them because they were not confirmed to actually be Christina.

Wasn't this also mentioned in the presser? (I could be mistaken since I have only seen snippets.)
Yes.

"But Christina Laurean is not a suspect in Lauterbach's homicide and has been prevented from coming forward to speak to the media by the Marine Corps, said her attorney, Jacksonville lawyer Christopher Welch.

"Lance Cpl. Christina Laurean was advised not to discuss circumstances of the case with anyone other than law enforcement officials," said Lt. Col. Curtis Hill, spokesman for II Marine Expeditionary Force, to which both Laureans and Lauterbach were assigned."

http://www.jdnews.com/news/happen_56005___article.html/coordinated_effort.html

You know, the more I think about Christina...the more I worry about her child. The fact she contemplated suicide in January is troubling on this front. If LE is pretending to support her, does this place the child in unneccessary danger as things unfold with Cesar?

Christina has her parents & her sister to take care of her child. I do believe the suicide story is a ploy for sympathy.JMO!

You know, the more I think about Christina...the more I worry about her child. The fact she contemplated suicide in January is troubling on this front. If LE is pretending to support her, does this place the child in unneccessary danger as things unfold with Cesar?
It also said she didn't carry it out because of the child.

Christina has her parents & her sister to take care of her child. I do believe the suicide story is a ploy for sympathy.JMO!
I think her Journal was a 'drama' just as many entries done by those who keep them among the young.

At this time Brianna may in fact already be staying with her grandparents, the Shifflets.

I hope so, TG. With the whirlwind coming now that he has been captured, she needs to be in an environment without constant emotional upheaval.

If LE is flat wrong about Christina and she was involved...it would mean to me she had already killed a child tho no matter what the reasons behind it...I would still be concerned. Hypothetically, if Cesar did not kill Maria and would happen to turn on Christina, she might get the idea to punish him further by taking away his other child.

It is amazing how she has even hidden from the national media! However, I believe one or two of our WSers did find a couple of photos they believed to be her, but didn't post them because they were not confirmed to actually be Christina.

People all the time dissapear when working with the LE. have you ever heard of the Secret witness program? Where the take witnesses and move them so no one knows anything. Beside christina is following order of the USMC and the LE.

People all the time dissapear when working with the LE. have you ever heard of the Secret witness program? Where the take witnesses and move them so no one knows anything. Beside christina is following order of the USMC and the LE.
:confused: Of course, I have heard of the witness protection program. I don't know of anyone involved in that particular program being allowed to stay with their sister tho.

:confused: I guess I don't understand your post. I was merely saying that it is surprising that the national media hasn't landed a photo of her...which it is. I know she is an active Marine and I know she was told not to talk or involve herself with the media. However, it doesn't mean that the media could not dig up past photos or even set up outside her sister's home to get a shot.

The national media all had her photos but they blurred her face out. I don't understand why? They never offer anybody else that amount of privacy.

:confused: Of course, I have heard of the witness protection program. I don't know of anyone involved in that particular program being allowed to stay with their sister tho.

:confused: I guess I don't understand your post. I was merely saying that it is surprising that the national media hasn't landed a photo of her...which it is. I know she is an active Marine and I know she was told not to talk or involve herself with the media. However, it doesn't mean that the media could not dig up past photos or even set up outside her sister's home to get a shot.

The national media all had her photos but they blurred her face out. I don't understand why? They never offer anybody else that amount of privacy.
With so many thinking she is involved in Maria's death and/or cover up, I wouldn't be surprised if the media was told to blur her face by the MC or LE for her own protection maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500