Christina Laurean

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Well, for once I hope that NE comes up with something...like a photo or two! I might even be pursuaded to actually buy a copy!

His description said 5'9", 160 lbs.

I just looked at the blurred out photo that you linked. Her hands and arm look big. Either she's pregnant in the photo, or she is just a big girl. Anyway, I am guessing she is between 5'7-5'8.

Also, of topic, sort of. I noticed in one of the crime scene photos (of the Lauren's living room) and the little wooden looking angel figurines (by Willow Tree, I think) are the same ones I collect. :(

I just looked at the blurred out photo that you linked. Her hands and arm look big. Either she's pregnant in the photo, or she is just a big girl. Anyway, I am guessing she is between 5'7-5'8.

Also, of topic, sort of. I noticed in one of the crime scene photos (of the Lauren's living room) and the little wooden looking angel figurines (by Willow Tree, I think) are the same ones I collect. :(
I agree, don't think Christina is a small girl, but rather stocky by looking at her wrists, etc.

What a bummer about the figurines..........sorry kid!

O/T Have to leave for the day, will check back later

I noticed the Willow Tree figurines, too. My daughter-in-law collects them and I buy them regularly for her.

LOL Well, for once I hope that NE comes up with something...like a photo or two! I might even be pursuaded to actually buy a copy!

While I was in line at the grocery store this evening, I picked up a Feb 4th issue of Nat'l Enquirer (or the Globe or ?) and thumbed through it looking for an article or, preferably, photos of Christina.

There was a 2 page article on the case, mostly enlarged photos of the house, the crime scene, one of Laurean, and a small head shot of Maria.

The written part of the article was just 2 large paragraphs, with nothing at all stated that we didn't already know.

In fact, they could've gotten more info and written a much more interesting article if they had used Websleuths dot com as their refence and source.

I'm still surprised they didn't have a photo of Christina!

After seeing that article, I had to get out of line :bang: and go search the other tabloid rag mags to see if they had anything.

Not one had anything on the case.... that I saw.

However, I wasn't doing thorough searches, cuz I needed to get home and besides, I'd already spent too much time at the magazine stand reading the Redecorating and Renovating Homes mags.

Seeing the Laurean's new-redo to their living room... the brown painted wall, the unmatched sofas facing / across the room from each other, the vac standing there like it's a rare porcelain statuette ... wow! it's all really just inspired the outta me.

While I was in line at the grocery store this evening, I picked up a Feb 4th issue of Nat'l Enquirer (or the Globe or ?) and thumbed through it looking for an article or, preferably, photos of Christina.

There was a 2 page article on the case, mostly enlarged photos of the house, the crime scene, one of Laurean, and a small head shot of Maria.

The written part of the article was just 2 large paragraphs, with nothing at all stated that we didn't already know.

In fact, they could've gotten more info and written a much more interesting article if they had used Websleuths dot com as their refence and source.

After seeing that article, I had to get out of line :bang: and go search the other tabloid rag mags to see if they had anything.

However, I wasn't doing thorough searches, cuz I needed to get home and besides, I'd already spent too much time at the magazine stand reading the Redecorating and Renovating Homes mags.

Seeing the Laurean's new-redo to their living room... the brown painted wall, the unmatched sofas facing / across the room from each other
The paint and the sofa look darker on one side of the room due to the lighting of the flash when the photo was taken.

Ahhh hah... Thanx, Tom'sGirl

now I get it! :rolleyes:

No wonder I couldn't find any "how-to'" or DIY articles on that look. :)

Seeing the Laurean's new-redo to their living room... the brown painted wall, the unmatched sofas facing / across the room from each other, the vac standing there like it's a rare porcelain statuette ... wow! it's all really just inspired the outta me.

How are ya, Peace? I think the "look" you were gazing at was "total military enlisted era 2000 via garage sale". (I recognize it, because I lived it! lol)

The "porcelain statue" vacuum actually says alot to me. For SOME reason, the Lauren's didn't expect to have LE inspect their home. If so, little "clean up hints" would have been gone...the vaccuum put away, for instance.

I think, for some odd reason, the Lauren's (or at least Caesar) were caught off guard.

How are ya, Peace? I think the "look" you were gazing at was "total military enlisted era 2000 via garage sale". (I recognize it, because I lived it! lol)

The "porcelain statue" vacuum actually says alot to me. For SOME reason, the Lauren's didn't expect to have LE inspect their home. If so, little "clean up hints" would have been gone...the vaccuum put away, for instance.

I think, for some odd reason, the Lauren's (or at least Caesar) were caught off guard.

I agree with you , Anita. The Laurean's thought they had pulled off the perfect murder, and they didn't think that anyone would come snooping around their house, otherwise it would have looked a lot tidier. They thought that LE would be as easy to fool as the Marines had during the rape investigation. Also, the bus ticket and ATM withdrawals would make it seem as if Maria was far away from J'ville. So it came as a surprise to them that Brown would insist on talking to . I think that he had planned to run if necessary, but he wasn't at all prepared to have to do it so soon. Hence the messy house, shoes strown about w/ unknown sticky substance on them, etc.

If I were Christina, I would be mortified. But that's just me, I'm sort of OCD about my house ! :crazy:

How are ya, Peace?

I think the "look" you were gazing at was "total military enlisted era 2000 via garage sale".
(I recognize it, because I lived it! lol)

I'm very good, Anita Darlin' ... and you? :)

Thanx for your explanation about Christina's decorating!
So, you're saying I have to join the military to get that look? :rolleyes:

After seeing pics of your beautifully decorated home,
I can't believe your house ever looked like that. :eek:
Military life or not!

I wonder if that shiny vac had just been purchased,
as in right after they sold their other one at the "Yard Sale".

Makes ya wonder if the Laureans left it there on purpose, knowing LE
would eventually be coming around to snoop and check out the place.
Were they hoping that LE would grab it, examine the contents....
and voila!..... there'd be no evidence in it? :waitasec:

I hope the person that purchased the vacuum cleaner didn't throw
out the contents before turning it over to LE... if they did in fact turn it over to them.

BTW ~ Anita... I miss our late night chats! xoxox :blowkiss:
P.S. How's "under the dress" going? Or was it under duress... ?? :confused:

Never mind.

It's more than a little weird that Christina's picture hasn't surfaced don't you think? I can't figure out if she's under protective custody or if she's being kept out of the press because LE is using her to hopefully in order to reach her husband.

I agree about these blurred out pics of Christina. I have searched all over and have come up empty. I even took these blurred out pics into a graphics program..All I could do was bring out out her facial features just a bit but I'm still trying! Aggravating isn't it?

Aside from that, I'm on the fence about her involvement. I'm not ready to say she was involved in the murder itself, but I'm pretty dang sure she helped with the cover up..IMO...who could be so blind?

Jeanna(DP) posted from someone who is not yet a member of WS, that we should go to classmates around the time that Christina graduated and ask to buy a yearbook from one of the classmates.

Has anyone done that yet??

If you google the name Christina Laurean you'll get a hit for a myspace account.The girl is brunette and early twenties.Lives in Jacksonville as well.The header on her page says in BIG letters ..Iam NOTChristina Laurean.apparently she was getting ALOT of less than friendly e mail.

If you google the name Christina Laurean you'll get a hit for a myspace account.The girl is brunette and early twenties.Lives in Jacksonville as well.The header on her page says in BIG letters ..Iam NOTChristina Laurean.apparently she was getting ALOT of less than friendly e mail.
That poor girl has been discussed here dave, and it's not her. I found a few the right age, but from viewing comments and their photos they also are not Christina.

I think one of the reasons it's hard to find "Christina Laurean" is that, for one thing, she goes by the last name Smith-Laurean. But mostly I think it may be that the name "Christina" has so many nicknames associated with it: Chris, Chrissy, Chrissi, Chrissie, Christy, Christi, Christie, Tina, etc. If someone went through boot camp with "Tina Smith," for instance, would they even realize she is now referred to as "Christina Laurean"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maverick3710