Christmas Morning Picture of Burke and JB...

13 PATSY RAMSEY: It's on my --
14 TOM HANEY: -- of film on your camera.
15 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know.
16 TOM HANEY: And this legal pad that you --
17 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.
18 TOM HANEY: -- identified --
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.
20 TOM HANEY: -- do you know when that would
21 have been in that position?
22 PATSY RAMSEY: No. So this, this was taken
23 before photo one was?
24 TOM HANEY: Before the police photos.
25 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah, okay. I don't know
1 when this was taken, or why it was taken. I
2 mean, it's nothing.
3 TRIP DeMUTH: Do you recognize that pad, I
4 know it's (inaudible) photo?
5 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah, but we had a lot of
6 those around. There was a picture in another
7 one. I think.

So, this is NOT the same picture as the one that she was shown and said.."Why would anyone take a picture of this"..and "who took it". So, there are TWO photos with something not quite right in them?? Photo number one, is the first one...where she says the above quote.

Ames, you are beyond amazing with your attention to details in Patsy's interviews. What is going on in those photos? Why didn't they zero in on Patsy a little harder with these interviews? She might be a "victim", but she's one of two people who should actually be able to answer these questions about what was going on in her own house!

Argh, she can plan, organize and oversee countless school projects and fundraisers, she can help JR get his business running from nothing into a billion dollar business, she can win beauty pageants and raise a daughter who wins beauty pageants, she can pull off a $30,000 office luncheon in a Gone With The Wind theme including actors playing Rhett and Scarlett...but she has absolutely no clue whatsoever what was going on in her house.

Dude...it's time to bust open that warehouse and assign new investigators to re-examine everything. What are we waiting for, John Ramsey's death?

Seems like the position of the legal pad in the picture taken by Patsy's camera is different from the one taken by the police camera?

I'm wondering if it was flipped to within a page or two very close to where the RN was written,or the start of the practice note.

Have a good time, Albert, and we'll look forward to your return.

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask, but does Brother Moon use another name now? Is his theory the one speculating that Patsy may have had multiple personalities?
Didn't BrotherMoon have a whole Prime of Miss Jean Brodie theory?

I'm wondering if it was flipped to within a page or two very close to where the RN was written,or the start of the practice note.

JMO8778,

Could be, but Patsy has been caught out, so simply acts ignorant, that is she does not really know what is being asked so she says:

2 mean, it's nothing.
One dead daughter and its nothing!

There is her photo and the police photos e.g.
2 PATSY RAMSEY: No. So this, this was taken
23 before photo one was?
She is asking, incredulously, was my photo taken before yours was?

Once Patsy cottons on, she comes up with:
7 one. I think.
So it could be Trip DeMuth thinks this is the original pad used to write the ransom note, but its not in the same place as it is in the police photograph?

JMO8778,

Could be, but Patsy has been caught out, so simply acts ignorant, that is she does not really know what is being asked so she says:

One dead daughter and its nothing!

yes really.If an intruder had written the RN,she wouldn't have felt the need to dodge the issue of the notepad.

There is her photo and the police photos e.g.

She is asking, incredulously, was my photo taken before yours was?
they shouldn't have told her a darn thing

Once Patsy cottons on, she comes up with:

So it could be Trip DeMuth thinks this is the original pad used to write the ransom note, but its not in the same place as it is in the police photograph?

sounds that way,doesn't it.
but remember that JR at some point, gave it to LE that morning when he was asked about handwriting samples.and he ever so happily handed it over to them,b/c after all,HE didn't write the RN ! so I take it this LE photo was taken b/f that occurred.
as far as JR handing it to them...I think he was nervous that he might get the blame for JB's death...so I think this was his way of tossing more evidence Patsy's way.OTHERWISE,I believe he would have just left that particular notepad alone,and wait to see when and if LE would take it.

15 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
16 TOM HANEY: Well, this photo 12OTET8 was on
17 your roll of file in your camera. And on the
18 same roll is the next photo, a Christmas morning
19 photo of the kids.
20 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes). Oh, God.
21 TOM HANEY: Before we, before we talk too
22 much about the next photo, if you can --
23 TRIP DeMUTH: You want to just take that
24 out for a minute?
25 TOM HANEY: Let's talk still about the
1 120TET. Like I say, this was on your role of
2 film and it's not exactly the same photograph
3 that was taken by the police.
4 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh (yes).
5 TOM HANEY: But it's, it's, it shows --
6 PATSY RAMSEY: Yeah.
7 TOM HANEY: -- pretty much, I guess, or can
8 you tell me when that would have been taken?
9 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't have a clue why
10 anybody would take a picture like that. I don't
11 know (inaudible). Who took the picture?
12 TOM HANEY: Well, it's on your roll --
16 TOM HANEY: And this legal pad that you --
17 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.
18 TOM HANEY: -- identified --
19 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.
20 TOM HANEY: -- do you know when that would
21 have been in that position?
22 PATSY RAMSEY: No. So this, this was taken
23 before photo one was?
2 mean, it's nothing.
7 one. I think.

Yes, they are of different photos....I have no idea what photo number 1 was of, but it wasn't of the pad, that is obviously another picture.
Look at above at the interview lines, 9, 10, and 11.....and then look at lines 25, 1 and 2....(I believe that the lines must only go to 25 and then they start over from #1). Anyway, she has a whole different attitude toward the picture with the pad in it, then she does with Picture #1.

Ames, you are beyond amazing with your attention to details in Patsy's interviews. What is going on in those photos? Why didn't they zero in on Patsy a little harder with these interviews? She might be a "victim", but she's one of two people who should actually be able to answer these questions about what was going on in her own house!

Argh, she can plan, organize and oversee countless school projects and fundraisers, she can help JR get his business running from nothing into a billion dollar business, she can win beauty pageants and raise a daughter who wins beauty pageants, she can pull off a $30,000 office luncheon in a Gone With The Wind theme including actors playing Rhett and Scarlett...but she has absolutely no clue whatsoever what was going on in her house.

Dude...it's time to bust open that warehouse and assign new investigators to re-examine everything. What are we waiting for, John Ramsey's death?

:blushing: AWWWWW...shucks, thank you!!

I try to pay close attention to the details, reading and re-reading....the interviews. Weird statements usually pop out at me. And in Patsy's and John's interviews...there are enough "weird" statements, to write a book. LOL

I believe that there are TWO photos with something weird about them, either something has been moved, or something had completely disappeared from the photos. Whatever it was...SOMETHING was NOT RIGHT! One of the photos was of the writing pad, but I have no clue what the other one was of.

9 PATSY RAMSEY: I don't have a clue why
10 anybody would take a picture like that.

LOL!! O my...what a typical southern belle act....
I just don't have a clue
why anybody would take a picture like that. she was probably sitting there fanning herself,too.LOL!

I don't
11 know (inaudible). Who took the picture?

plays the dumb act...

12 TOM HANEY: Well, it's on your roll --

..repeats the dumb act....
it's on my.....well how on earth....who took it???
comon' now...

LOL!! O my...what a typical southern belle act....I just don't have a clue
why anybody would take a picture like that. she was probably sitting there fanning herself,too.LOL!

LOL...that is FUNNY!!!

"Why heavens to betsy, I just don't have a clue why anybody would take a picture like that, lands sake". While fanning herself AND drinking her iced, sweet tea.

LOL...that is FUNNY!!!

"Why heavens to betsy, I just don't have a clue why anybody would take a picture like that, lands sake". While fanning herself AND drinking her iced, sweet tea.

ROFL !! I wonder if she flirted with Haney,too.
;)

Is anyone getting a flashback to the beginning of romancing the stone???

"That was the end of Grogan. The man who killed my father, raped and murdered my sister, burned my ranch, shot my dog, and stole my Bible"

Perhaps "Grogan" was responsible for this as well.

Of course she would wait for him to pick up her hanky because she "always relies on the kindness of strangers"

I think you're on to something, JMO. If we are going to focus on the writing pad, the worthwhile photo would be one of the pad of paper which shows its condition or placement prior to the evidence photos the cops snapped during their investigation.
And, Patsy comment questioning why there would be such a photo fits right in. The photos in question are just two more things the Ramseys would play down or "not remember." The photos go on the "pineapple treat" the favorite nightgown and Jon Benet being fast asleep when they arrived home list.
JMO

It seems clear to me from the interview that the police photos are numbered like 1 through 54, 55, etc. The photo in question has a number like 12OTET8. I think she asked if the photo 12OTET8 was taken before photo 1 - as in the police photo tagged photo 1.

Whatever it was, it must have been disturbing. I don't feel from that dialogue that it WASN'T a photo of JBR. From the dialogue, it can't be said with certainty that it wasn't of her or any other R. But it is certain that it was taken BEFORE Christmas morning, and I bet it was taken at the R Christmas party on the 23rd. The fact that it was specifically mentioned that it was
Not exactly what was in the crime scene photos" tells me that it WAS a shot of something that WAS in the crime scene photos, but appeared different. I think it was something inappropriate enough for PR to say she didn't know why anyone would take a photo like that.

Once again, the interviewer drops the ball and PR gets a pass.

Whatever it was, it must have been disturbing. I don't feel from that dialogue that it WASN'T a photo of JBR. From the dialogue, it can't be said with certainty that it wasn't of her or any other R. But it is certain that it was taken BEFORE Christmas morning, and I bet it was taken at the R Christmas party on the 23rd. The fact that it was specifically mentioned that it was
Not exactly what was in the crime scene photos" tells me that it WAS a shot of something that WAS in the crime scene photos, but appeared different. I think it was something inappropriate enough for PR to say she didn't know why anyone would take a photo like that.

Once again, the interviewer drops the ball and PR gets a pass.

I agree. I have gone over that portion of her interview with a fine tooth comb, so to speak....and I believe that there are TWO different pictures that they were talking about....one of them was of the writing pad...and the other one, I have no idea....but, its the one that Patsy said...."Why would anyone take a picture like that?"...and "who took that picture?" She would not have been saying that about a writing pad. Something obviously shocked her...or she was "acting" shocked. Why would she have acted shocked over a writing pad's position. The writing pad picture is the one that she was referring to when she said..."it means nothing".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back