Christopher Coleman

Extremely well written. I love the sarcasm and wit.

Thank you for posting this. It was really a nice read to get into the case again. May justice be served.

Don't forget the fact that the real killer disappeared off the face of the earth after the killings-no letter to anyone saying told you so and/or other threats of killing other people if JM didnt stop preaching...

Well done StMarysMead...

[note to anyone reading -- the following is not "factual information"]

Chris is unlucky that the gravitational forces underneath his house on May 5th, 2009 were so exceptionally strong that it caused the lightning fast draw of the genius murderer's victims' blood into a pooling never before noted by science except in experiments using centrifugal force.

[Chris is unlucky that the very cold minimum exterior temp on May 5th, at about 48 degrees, other-naturally reacted in some way with dew on the grass causing it to permeate the insulated walls of a centrally heated home with subzero air causing an interior "quick freeze" effect.] Edited: evidently the core temperatures may not have been a "singular" indicating factor, i.e. maybe the thermostat was on 95 for 3 hours before Chris split for the gym?

Chris is unlucky that the genetic makeup of three of his family members probably had the same genetic mutation, one which deters or ceases the manufacture of Adenosine triphosphate thus causing nearly instant rigor mortis in those affected by the mutation.

Chris is unlucky that his defense attorney neglected to hire the two world reknown experts at the Science Zoo that could describe the uncommon environmental and genetic abnormalities which have skewed the truth.

Well done StMarysMead...

[note to anyone reading -- the following is not "factual information"]

Chris is unlucky that the gravitational forces underneath his house on May 5th, 2009 were so exceptionally strong that it caused the lightning fast draw of the genius murderer's victims' blood into a pooling never before noted by science except in experiments using centrifugal force.

Chris is unlucky that the very cold minimum exterior temp on May 5th, at about 48 degrees, other-naturally reacted in some way with dew on the grass causing it to permeate the insulated walls of a centrally heated home with subzero air causing an interior "quick freeze" effect.

Chris is unlucky that the genetic makeup of three of his family members probably had the same genetic mutation, one which deters or ceases the manufacture of Adenosine triphosphate thus causing nearly instant rigor mortis in those affected by the mutation.

Chris is unlucky that his defense attorney neglected to hire the two world reknown experts at the Science Zoo that could describe the uncommon environmental and genetic abnormalities which have skewed the truth.

:clap:

Absolutely brilliant!!! Poor Chris (sarcasm!)

Wrinkles wrote the opening arguements and Stmarysmead the closing arguements! We the jury have reached a verdict. :gavel:

Goodbye Chris Coleman! :seeya:

Don't forget the fact that the real killer disappeared off the face of the earth after the killings-no letter to anyone saying told you so and/or other threats of killing other people if JM didnt stop preaching...

Exactly. Isn't it strange how many cases this happens with??? :waitasec:

MOO

Chris Coleman’s defense is that he was a loving family man, that his dalliance with his wife’s friend is just a "common" marital difficulty. The prosecution says he was a man obsessed with his new mistress and the extermination of his wife and sons fit his need to start a life with her and keep his 6 figure job with a Televangelist.

Words are words. So...I propose we look at what Chris’s priorities tell us. Family Man or Besotted Adulterer?

1. Despite his well paying job and Sheri was working, money was supposedly tight in the Coleman family. Chris’ priority was however to provide his Mistress with a credit card and take on paying HER bills.

Chris’ priority: Tara.

2. Vacations? well, a dream trip to take his sons to Disney World was canceled. A cruise that summer with Tara however was still intact.

Chris’s priority: Tara.

3. Threats were being made against his wife and family and Chris had to leave them alone when he traveled with the Ministry. He might have, in these frightening special circumstances, elected to take Sheri and his boys with him. Imagine a trip for them to experience Hawaii and stay safe at the same time. He decided instead to take Tara.

Chris’ priority: Tara

4. On the last night of his wife’s life, she came home from work and set about making a family dinner, chicken and pasta. Chris might have chosen to “communicate” with her, since “communication” had been a issue recently in his marriage. Instead, IN HER PRESENCE, he “communicated” by text with Tara.

Chris’ priority: Tara

5.When his family was discovered slaughtered, he reached out to his Pastor father to make a call. Was it to provide Christian comfort to Sheri’s family in their shock and horror at losing a daughter and grandchildren? No. It took two days before any Coleman family member contacted Sheri’s Mom or Brother. Chris asked his Father to please, please contact his Mistress Tara.

Chris’ priority: Tara.

Wow stmarysmead, you really really really need to send that to the prosecution to add to their closing arguments. That sure paints an ugly picture, doesn't it?

Wow stmarysmead, you really really really need to send that to the prosecution to add to their closing arguments. That sure paints an ugly picture, doesn't it?

For what it's worth, I would not be surprised if people from the prosecutor's office were monitoring sites like this. If I were them, I would.

We are aware in the Anthony case that the defense, at least, reads at WS and similar sites.

LE has been known to read here time and time again while gathering clues. Whether the DA reads here as well? :dunno:
Well, if they are reading, I hope they look at the picture of this family on your front page. Beautiful doesn't begin to describe them. How can anyone look at that picture and not have their gut wrenched completely out? moo.

Sheri had 11 friends testify today. I've never heard of any friends of Chris - is there going to be any testimonials from anyone considered his friend??

hmmm, he has TL.............but no mention of any that I have read.

Sheri had 11 friends testify today. I've never heard of any friends of Chris - is there going to be any testimonials from anyone considered his friend??

Good point acurrier! I think it's been pretty clear from the beginning that Chris is responsible. What could a friend say on his behalf that would be beneficial at this point? Maybe someone will come forward during the penalty phase.

Interesting and sickening all in one..I read today in the STL. Post Dispatch that the Rev. Ronald Coleman told reporters that his son is helping inmates in the Monroe County Jail become born again Christians. I 'm pretty much speechless on this one.

I wonder if he feels God has already forgiven him for his actions? I'm not sure of the particular beliefs of Joyce Meyers Ministry, but it could be that he believes that because he accepted Christ as his savior, that he is forgiven. It really makes you wonder just how much his religious upbringing has affected his thought processes. Truthfully, if I were his father, I'm not sure how I could go before my congregation after some of the info that has come out in the trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back