Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
god forbid this poor family get some time with their grandkids......I'm done if they keep the kids in a foster home versus family

Josh sounded demanding of the judge, imo. More narcissism and daddy's low boundary issues with no respect or tact.

Must infuriate him, Judge Nelson being a woman, and wielding so much power over his life right now...

All the pics I have seen of JP with his children and of him for the last 2 years it has been obvious to me he has used those babies as a shield. The look on his face everytime I have seen him in public is like someone who is terrified that any day the truth will be told.

I wonder if JP realizes that he will be obliged to pay child support to the Coxes, and that he will also have to pay for the supervisor of his visits?

perhaps if he hadn't killed their daughter, they would be more respectful of him...publicly

Susan's parents did NOT make any public declarations against him until he started the BS to trash Susan in public.

I can't believe the judge is even hesitating on this.

IF those boys are taken away from the Cox home, he won't believe the public sentiment. It not only will be against him, MOST people will now believe that before maybe didn't have an opinion, that he doesn't want his boys with Susan's family, because he knows they'll tell them what happened to Susan.:mad:

OhMy goodness!

fran
:banghead:

I just got this UPDATE from the Tacoma Wa paper:

"Judge rules Powell children 'cannot safely be returned home'

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/breaking/index.html

Those poor children. They just need to lead normal lives with lots of love. They will be with the Cox family and away from their father. Thank goodness.

Remember in the Brad Cooper deposition how directed and specific the questions were to BC and how that custody hearing helped convict BC...........maybe the Judge is getting some assistance from LE in getting a few more questions of JP on the record.

Wishful thinking maybe.

Judge has called another recess. Will resume at 3:05 p.m. 9 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Brooke4Trib Josh says most conservative approach is keep his sons where they have been for past five days as opposed to "where they have been overnight. about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

She has made a ruling and he is questioning that ruling. Judges do not like that! She made need a few minutes to think of a thoughtful reply that won't sound prejudiced.

My word! In the pics posted of <mod snip> Joshy, is he not morphing into an Adolph look alike? The pic after the decision w his arms crossed? I have seen that pose o A.H.! It makes me nutz how even the pic o the woman n sword was just glossed over by him-like gas lighting- if he says he never noticed it, it did not exist! Same w the randy nudie bro answering the door, nope MY UNDERSTANDING WAS... who gives a flying fig if it happened @ the front door or the bathroom!? Hellooooo to all the pink elephants in that family o freaks!! Gahhh!

Respectfully snipped by me

Good! Because we all know he and his father have already slammed that family in the ground with their lies far more than should have ever been allowed or heard already!

JMO

I just read the website today... IMO it's quite telling if his argument for not putting the children with the Coxes is just that they've said bad things about him. I mean, if it was true what they wrote about the abusive home environment Susan allegedly grew up in and got all mixed up as a consequence, why wouldn't he have said so in court, to let the judge understand they weren't any good bringing up their children the first time around.

If he's not prepared to say anything about it in front of a judge he either doesn't really care that his sons will be messed up by the abuse or he knows it's not true and is just worried about what the boys will say.

Josh admitted that he took pictures of strangers from far away. Isn't that the definition of voyeurism? Really Josh? I think you might have just given LE what they need to arrest you! JMO

RBBM

Maybe she has to appear to be thinking about it.

Maybe someone ran in waving a printout of this news article from today.

Or maybe she needed to use the potty. Hopefully with all window coverings secured and only after checking for hidden cameras.

*trudges back to corner, resumes muttering*

OMG! You've got to be kidding me!:eek:

I pray that the judge is shown that article. She'll see what Josh is all about.

I'm shocked, really,
fran

http://www.news25.us/story/15571412...er censored*-was-part-of-steve-powell-divorce
A 1992 divorce case reviewed by The Associated Press shows Steve Powell's ex-wife accusing him of damaging his children's respect for marriage. Powell was charged this month with child *advertiser censored* and voyeurism after authorities investigating the disappearance of Susan Powell searched his home him Puyallup.

Has anyone gotten the live stream to work....all I have is a black screen.

I'm on pg 24 and am absolutely STUNNED and sick for Susan, her boys and the Cox family. I really didn't think it was this bad. I'm afraid whats down the road since LE has barely skimmed the surface in those 15 computers.

WOW just WOW

perhaps if he hadn't killed their daughter, they would be more respectful of him...publicly

I'd say they've been shockingly gracious, all things considered.

As fran said, they have just been protecting their daughter's reputation.

Even after all they've been through, they still are constantly asking people not to disparage any of the Powells. Almost every day, Kiirsi posts reminders on Facebook that Chuck wants people to avoid bashing them.

http://twitter.com/#!/Brooke4Trib

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
John Long, legal counsel for Child Protective Services, is stressing state's preference for kinship placements.
4 minutes ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
He wants the boys left in the foster home, a neutral placement, where they were first taken and which he says they enjoyed.
4 minutes ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Josh Powell is asking judge to reconsider placement of his children with the Coxes because of their public declarations against him.
5 minutes ago »

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
This is apparently the normal afternoon break.

Didn't he just talk about how the boys wanted to leave the foster home? Something about them wanting to come "home?" Well if they can't come home, it looks to me like the second best thing "in the best interest of the children" would be to go with a kinship placement. Esp. since the boys "home" is now being rented out is my understanding.

I just got this UPDATE from the Tacoma Wa paper:

"Judge rules Powell children 'cannot safely be returned home'

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/breaking/index.html

Those poor children. They just need to lead normal lives with lots of love. They will be with the Cox family and away from their father. Thank goodness.

We're waiting for the judge's decision on where the kids will be placed. She originally said the Cox but Josh objected.

:(
fran

Judge says they'll resume at 3:05.

It's 3:11 right now, and they haven't resumed.

The judge apparently operates on GST (Government Standard Time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname