Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was away on business for a couple of days, and my phone was almost dead. I was so grateful to look here and read the tweets regarding the hearing yesterday. All I can say it - YES!! At least for now, the boys get to continue to stay in a stable environment.

Can his attorney refuse the psychosexual therapy? Can Josh? I think it is extremely interesting to learn that Joshie had disturbing pictures on his computer. Of course he will deny that they are his; but, I sincerely believe that this apple did not fall far from the "tree" that raised him. DISGUSTING! He has always creeped me out. Poor Susan!

I also find it interesting that he has only attended one (previously ordered) therapy sesson. I think he will be one that will tell the doctors that they are wrong and will NOT accept any reasonable doctor's evaluation of him. Can't they revoke his visits if he continues to disobey the judge? I wonder if they have threatened him yet with reduced visits. If a judge requires therapy, then he should be punished if he doesn't comply.

Round 1 - Coxes!!
Round 2 - Coxes!!

I would love to see in July - 3 strikes - you are outtathere Mr. Powell!

24964910.jpg

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/sl...computer-children/73czIZ0ogEGHXeUQXeqAuw.cspx

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=190...have-psychosexual-evaluation&s_cid=featured-1

Is it just me or does this sound like like Josh and the attorney know exactly what the images are. If the atty was completely in the dark how could he express an opinion about the legality or the taste involved.

Thanks for posting the pic Donjeta! IMO, JP has always had evil looking eyes and boy does it show in this photo! MOO, JMO...etc. I'll bet he is as mad as an old wet hen that he must undergo a psychosexual exam and polygraph! 'Cause you know, he is above that, him being a narcissitic sociopath and all, IMHO!

I am so glad to hear the boys will remain in a stable environment with the Coxes for the time being!

octobermoon, Thanks for all the twitter updates!

wm xoxo

That is very interesting, thank you. Do you think there are enough people out there who saw photos of theirs at one time or another, that a thread on this would be helpful? Or are you likely to be one of the few who has seen any? I feel like we should be reaching out to people who grew up with and around JP, finding out where the family went near Spokane. To people who were realtors with JP, who might know his listings. Etc.

I was away on business for a couple of days, and my phone was almost dead. I was so grateful to look here and read the tweets regarding the hearing yesterday. All I can say it - YES!! At least for now, the boys get to continue to stay in a stable environment.

Can his attorney refuse the psychosexual therapy? Can Josh? I think it is extremely interesting to learn that Joshie had disturbing pictures on his computer. Of course he will deny that they are his; but, I sincerely believe that this apple did not fall far from the "tree" that raised him. DISGUSTING! He has always creeped me out. Poor Susan!

I also find it interesting that he has only attended one (previously ordered) therapy sesson. I think he will be one that will tell the doctors that they are wrong and will NOT accept any reasonable doctor's evaluation of him. Can't they revoke his visits if he continues to disobey the judge? I wonder if they have threatened him yet with reduced visits. If a judge requires therapy, then he should be punished if he doesn't comply.

Round 1 - Coxes!!
Round 2 - Coxes!!

I would love to see in July - 3 strikes - you are outtathere Mr. Powell!

A lawyer could better answer this, but, I believe, people can refuse anything. However, there are always consequences. I'd imagine that if he refuses it'll be a slam dunk that he'll never have anything but supervised visits with his kids anymore. JMO

24964910.jpg

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/sl...computer-children/73czIZ0ogEGHXeUQXeqAuw.cspx

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=190...have-psychosexual-evaluation&s_cid=featured-1

Is it just me or does this sound like like Josh and the attorney know exactly what the images are. If the atty was completely in the dark how could he express an opinion about the legality or the taste involved.

BBM

Exactly!

To use an analogy, it's like someone complaining that a restaurant's food looked so gross they couldn't even eat it, and the chef added too much salt too.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53440958-78/powell-josh-sexual-evaluation.html.csp

Exam will unveil Josh Powell’s sexual history, preferences

Besides undergoing a paper-and-pencil evaluation, Josh Powell may possibly be subjected to a penile plethysmograph — which measures the bloodflow to a penis. The plethysmograph is administered with a strain gage, which measures an erection response while a person is shown slides and tapes of normal sexual behavior as well as deviant acts.

How fitting!!!

My friend is an attorney and he had a client that had to undergo this test. My friend said that the test was incredible. There was even something special about the chair; it measures how tight the testee is holding their buttcheeks. This would prove if the testee is trying not to respond. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53440958-78/powell-josh-sexual-evaluation.html.csp

Exam will unveil Josh Powell’s sexual history, preferences

Besides undergoing a paper-and-pencil evaluation, Josh Powell may possibly be subjected to a penile plethysmograph — which measures the bloodflow to a penis. The plethysmograph is administered with a strain gage, which measures an erection response while a person is shown slides and tapes of normal sexual behavior as well as deviant acts.

How fitting!!!

Why did I think of a Clockwork Orange when I read that? :waitasec:

Eww that was too much information :D
I wouldn't like that job. All kinds of creepy people looking at creepy pics and having to concentrate on their private parts. :eek:

My friend is an attorney and he had a client that had to undergo this test. My friend said that the test was incredible. There was even something special about the chair; it measures how tight the testee is holding their buttcheeks. This would prove if the testee is trying not to respond. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

So are you saying that the result of this test/ final analysis would be acceptable/admissable in a court of law?

I just read this tweet from Pierce Sheriff Dept. They do update about Susan's case per their tweets. I believe this to be related to Josh. I'll update if there is more. Read from bottom tweet up.

PierceSheriff Detective Ed Troyer
Rescue operation in progress head towards powell residence stand by
10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
PierceSheriff Detective Ed Troyer
All media please stand by. Will have more in a few.

https://twitter.com/#!/PierceSheriff

Oh my, the boys might be there.

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
BREAKING NEWS: Explosion at Josh Powell's home in WA. We're told kids may have been in the home at the time. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
BenWinslow Ben Winslow
MT @DavidRoseQ13FOX: Headed to Josh Powell's house in Puyallup where sources say it exploded during supervised visitation. #findsusan #Utah

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
UPDATE: We're getting word that two children may have been killed in the explosion at the home of Josh Powell. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
@ @sassycatgal1 I'm in Utah (for now). We are relying on our sister station and @DavidRoseQ13FOX for updates...
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
BenWinslow Ben Winslow
@ @TwoMoreSeconds House explosion. At least 2 dead.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »
BenWinslow Ben Winslow
Here's the latest we have on the explosion at Josh Powell's home: http://bit.ly/xN0aEA @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

From the article linked above

A case worker had just dropped off Powell's sons at the home Sunday afternoon for a supervised visit, the source said. Powell then shut the door on the caseworker and locked it.

The case worker then reported smelling gas fumes, and then an explosion ripped through the home.

I always thought that was what he was going to do on the camping trip but changed his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143