Chuck of Chuck's Bail Bonds arrested on federal charges

I have not caught up in this thread, so please forgive me if this was already asked.

:cow: IMO, this Chuck guy could be where Ronald and others get their guns from. JMO though. :cow: Maybe this is how Chuck may be connected to the Haleigh case?

Doubtful Chuck is a gun dealer, guns are relativly easy to get in various ways. IMO

Isn't this Chuck guy the "to go to man" when the players get in trouble? IMO, there is something between some of the players and this chuck guy. Maybe the guns? We know Ronald is very much into his prized guns.

Chuck was at least the "go to man" when players got arrested. He bailed them out so fast you'd think he had a lease on a desk at the Sheriffs office. When arrest happened, LE wanted to hold a couple players long enough for them to dry out a bit and be questioned. Chuckie, DB (not Brooks) Cobra even bonded one out quickly and tryed to gather info. That didn't work out so well, he had to revoke her bond and re-arrest her.

If Chuck passed his business to his wife because of his priors, and now she is also charged in connection of these charges will she now lose the business - get shut down, or will she be able to sign it over to someone else?

It might be only a matter of changing names on the paper work or incorporation, I'm not sure they would lose the business BUT just in case. Hey Cobra, in case you're listening, there might be a bonding company for sale. :innocent:

IMO, the connection to Chuck and possibly one or more of the players has to do with guns and maybe even drugs. But IMO, I feel it is the guns.
Hasn't it be mentioned that Ronald owns several guns? Maybe LE wanted to know where Ronald was getting his guns? Could Ron of ratted out Chuck?

All questions and MOO.:cow::cow::cow: :twocents:

IMO - Chuck didn't deal guns...he appears to have only owned 3 guns.

Chuck was a convicted SO. The girls that partied with Misty on her party weekend with WBG ended up in the pink house with Jerome W. - If I remember right Chuck was Jeromes bonding agent. When arrested, none of these players stayed in jail long enough to question. All of them went under the stink eye with all the drama going on with this group. MOO

It makes sense to me that Chuck would be accepting "guns" as collateral, a means of guaranteed payment for bond. IMO

It makes sense to me that Chuck would be accepting "guns" as collateral, a means of guaranteed payment for bond. IMO

Except he was a convicted felon, I'd think he'd face charges if it was known he did accept guns as collateral.

Except he was a convicted felon, I'd think he'd face charges if it was known he did accept guns as collateral.

Whether he faces charges or he's been caught and in violation of probation, the end result is the same. You violate, you go to jail. Isn't that where he is?

Closest bondsman records I can find are on this link from Putnam. Haven't mastered it yet to look up what I'm interested in. Save that link as it took me forever to find it again.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/boccclk_apps/bond_search/frame.php

Ah ha, my link didn't work but does if you click the back button on your tool bar after clicking on the link it will go to the bondsman site, at least it did for me (not a bondsman). I put in Chuck's for 6/17 tonight and saw no activity for court cases. Checked other bondsman cases in court too for today and other dates. Nothing so far other than weird named bond companies and a Jones one in Palatka with no business affiliation, license, nothing, so far, a couple of familiar names in court though. I'm sure there's a reason, just don't know why yet.

No info on Dale either. I'm sounding like someone I knew...lol

Don't forget to hit your back button if you want to check that out.

eta, the direct link won't copy for me

Now that's interesting, Dr. Know?. I clicked your link in your quote and it brought me right to it. In your original post, it didn't work. Imagine that.

Now that's interesting. I clicked your link in your quote and it brought me right to it. In your original post, it didn't work. Imagine that.

I didn't realize the link I posted did not work. I notified a moderator to have it removed. Sorry.

Morning aksleuth, yes it does say federal but a person can hope. Especially since the FBI cart team was involved in the beginning plus one player crossing state lines. I kind of don't really expect an indictment soon and have found no info on a Putnam Grand Jury.

I'd expect any reasonable person would take awhile to sift between the lies. The other thing crossing my thoughts is LE may have alot more incriminating evidence than anyone is aware of. Point taken

[BBM]

Would a capital murder charge be tried in a Federal court?

I didn't realize the link I posted did not work. I notified a moderator to have it removed. Sorry.

While I was originally speaking to Dr. Know, I do believe your direct links didn't go where you wanted them to, either. Some sites don't allow direct links to a person's records, which I believe was the problem with yours. We have to search for the person's name when we get there. No harm. Thanks for having it removed.

SoSueMe, capital murder can be tried in county, state, or federal courts, depending on the situation. I don't think Haleigh's case would ever get to federal court, unless she was kidnapped across state lines, killed in the commission of a federal crime, or something of that sort, but one never knows until the information is released. I wouldn't hold out hope for it, though. :cow:

While I was originally speaking to Dr. Know, I do believe your direct links didn't go where you wanted them to, either. Some sites don't allow direct links to a person's records, which I believe was the problem with yours. We have to search for the person's name when we get there. No harm. Thanks for having it removed.

SoSueMe, capital murder can be tried in county, state, or federal courts, depending on the situation. I don't think Haleigh's case would ever get to federal court, unless she was kidnapped across state lines, killed in the commission of a federal crime, or something of that sort, but one never knows until the information is released. I wouldn't hold out hope for it, though. :cow:

Thanks Aksleuth. Well, could a Federal Grand Jury hand down an indictment for a crime that might be tried at the State level?

Thanks Aksleuth. Well, could a Federal Grand Jury hand down an indictment for a crime that might be tried at the State level?

I don't think that's how it works. Maybe we should ask our esteemed attorneys. It's been ages since I had law classes in college. I didn't see anything specific in my law books.

Okay, correction, this is the link to bondsman information. It's at the PC court docket site. If you go down the menu of civil/criminal there's a bondsman link to click on. You have to agree to terms just like when you search a court docket.

https://www.putnam-fl.com/secure/public_menu.php

I found it, thanks!

What does DS, or Chuck have to do with Haleigh's disappearance? :banghead:[/QUOTE]

we continue to learn more and more about the twisted lives of ppl that live within distance of a missing child. This could involve alibis, cover-ups, and a reason for some individuals to withold information that may be viable in the discovery of the events that unfolded on 9 Feb 2009. Personally, mention of any RSO in the news is a big red flag for me.
There is a "partnership" between these gentlemen and I wonder if it is more than just a business relationship between a bondsman and a person charged with a crime? Especially with the high bond amounts that are secured, I believe it takes more than a handshake and a signature for one to agree to back it, KWIM? People with like interests tend to associate with others with the same, KWIM?
Karma has a way of bringing about justice also ... I am not directly stating that these two have anything to do with HC, but on the other hand, do we know for a fact that they don't? I happen to believe that a sexual predator is directly involved with her disappearance. JMO

B4, I don't know anything for sure but think it could be much deeper. For me, there's not much farther to go on this thread unless other names could be mentioned and tossed around which ain't gonna happen and I understand why. Frustrating sometimes though.

It is a federal charge because it involved ATF, because he was convicted of a felony and they are the ones that would do the arrest. Did he likely have something to do with the Haleigh case? Gut instinct says no, not directly. Did he at one time or another bail out most of the people involved in the Haleigh case? Yes and double yes.

Bigger issue right now is that he wasn't suppose to be anywhere near guns and he should not have been near the bail bonds business.

I wouldn't set alot by a federal grand jury being set.

I know that I didn't do a very good job of explaining myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back