Church Organist Fired For Selling Sex Toys

I had one of these parties as part of my bachelorette party. We had a blast and when it came time to actually buy the goods everyone went into a private room one at a time and made there purchases and came back with their items in bags to insure their privacy. The best part was a joke on my mother I had the saleslady tell my mom she was all out of bags and had only one left. Basically all the other ladies were coming out this room with bags the size of lunch sacks and we set me my mom up with the Big Brown Bag from Bloomingdales. The saleslady shoved it full of tissue paper. It was hilarious to see my mom come out with that huge bag and a blush.

I cannot imagine going to one of these parties with my mother. I'd die. I don't want to associate anything to do with my parents having sex. Of course, I know that they do, but I can't deal with an obvious reminder.

But bravo to you and your mother for being so comfortable with each other to attend a party like that together.

Oh God! My mother and I would have a hoot at these parties! I have to admit though- she is all shock value and no action...I just wish she would meet a gentleman who would treat her well...but she has been alone so long, I doubt it will happen now, sigh!:rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

I had one of these parties as part of my bachelorette party. We had a blast and when it came time to actually buy the goods everyone went into a private room one at a time and made there purchases and came back with their items in bags to insure their privacy. The best part was a joke on my mother I had the saleslady tell my mom she was all out of bags and had only one left. Basically all the other ladies were coming out this room with bags the size of lunch sacks and we set me my mom up with the Big Brown Bag from Bloomingdales. The saleslady shoved it full of tissue paper. It was hilarious to see my mom come out with that huge bag and a blush.
:hand: gotta agree with ya- but what a hoot it would be if we could- my mom was in her 60's when I was 20--- so maybe not as easy to do as someone who is a bit closer in age- ( yea...I was a BIG mistake !! )
I cannot imagine going to one of these parties with my mother. I'd die. I don't want to associate anything to do with my parents having sex. Of course, I know that they do, but I can't deal with an obvious reminder.

But bravo to you and your mother for being so comfortable with each other to attend a party like that together.

I like to live in denial and believe my parents only did it twice
to have children ;)

I like to live in denial and believe my parents only did it twice
to have children ;)

LOL, same here.

True story, you know those vibrating massage cushion things that fit on a chair? Years ago, I wanted to buy one for my dh for Christmas and couldn't find one here, so I asked my mom to get one where she lives. She called to tell me that she'd found one for me and had picked it up. So I then had her take it out of the box, plug it in to make sure it worked so I could cross it off my list and not have to worry about it. She called me from her work the next day and said "well, your dad and I tried out the vibrator thing last night and it worked fine"...I was so freaked that I couldn't imagine what she was talking about. In a horrified voice, I shrieked "WHAT?!?!" and she's like, "yeah, it worked fine so do you want me to go ahead and wrap it for you?" Then it dawned on me what she was talking about and I said "mama, think about what you just said" and she paused for a second and then DIED laughing. I told her that was soooo not a mental picture I needed.

It's funny now but it kinda scarred me for awhile after.

ETA: This is the cushion I was referring to:
http://www.homedics.com/prod/detail.aspx?ID=102

LOL, same here.

True story, you know those vibrating massage cushion things that fit on a chair? Years ago, I wanted to buy one for my dh for Christmas and couldn't find one here, so I asked my mom to get one where she lives. She called to tell me that she'd found one for me and had picked it up. So I then had her take it out of the box, plug it in to make sure it worked so I could cross it off my list and not have to worry about it. She called me from her work the next day and said "well, your dad and I tried out the vibrator thing last night and it worked fine"...I was so freaked that I couldn't imagine what she was talking about. In a horrified voice, I shrieked "WHAT?!?!" and she's like, "yeah, it worked fine so do you want me to go ahead and wrap it for you?" Then it dawned on me what she was talking about and I said "mama, think about what you just said" and she paused for a second and then DIED laughing. I told her that was soooo not a mental picture I needed.

It's funny now but it kinda scarred me for awhile after.

ETA: This is the cushion I was referring to:
http://www.homedics.com/prod/detail.aspx?ID=102

lol! My parents have the same seat cover! They never use it though but I do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back