Cindy A Fan of Websleuths?

lol yes, I am counting down the days...missed Jacksonville last month since my nephew was home, so I am looking forward to it..glad to see another fan...!

I too wish she would answer some questions..
Today, I feel bad for her, and the craziness she is about to learn. I truly feel that Cindy will change alot after all of this..The mourning is beginning for her..and I can't see her standing by Casey too much longer..IMHO

I would love to believe that sooner or later CA and GA will see the light and begin mourning Caylee properly, but after all of their actions and words, I just can't. I see entirely too many watchpoints for mental disturbances in Cindy. The professional side of me has a real problem believing she might see her mistakes in this and come to reality.

ETA: This tour was his best yet!!! Bummer you missed J'ville. Family comes first. Even before Chesney. LOL (sometimes.... ;)

Hi Cindy *waves*

I can't imagine reading this. It would be breaking my heart.

You know the world knows the truth. It isn't hard to read between the lines.

I'm sending positive thoughts your way and hope you can have peace someday.

This too shall pass.

When Tricia posted about talking to Cindy, I figured from there on out Cindy or someone in the Anthony family would be monitoring things here. I think for her own sanity, Cindy needs to not read online message boards... she needs to just concentrate on her family and try to find that place within herself to understand that she needs to do what is right by Caylee, and stop supporting Casey's lies.

Make sure you do not refer to any posters as being Cindy or anyone else. Our identities are private here at WS, unless we want to be known.

I am as well. Wasn't her name in the articles/interviews she did? It wouldn't be too hard to find her.

I would really like to know too. I believe she only used her first name, which I can't remember now. Lorraine? Loretta? Something like that... anyone know?

I would really like to know too. I believe she only used her first name, which I can't remember now. Lorraine? Loretta? Something like that... anyone know?

I'm going to go and see if I can find it. I believe you're on the right track. I think Lorraine??

definitely Lorraine, and she posts on another board. She seemed very open and nice, actually. Will look around and see if i can find the site

It also said she is a blogger. Does anyone know her blog?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back