Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

Turbo, I think what some posters are wonder is where this info came from.

Ah.............you want my secrets do you?? LOL

I actually have a program on my laptop which will trace the route all the way to the computer, but the screen is out and I have it out to be repaired. As soon as it is back I will run it to the computer location.

Here are the links where you can run any ISP and trace the route of any link.

http://www.robtex.com/ip/65.41.22.59.html

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=trace&host=65.41.22.59&Base=YES

How can we trace the email without the raw header? Is that posted somewhere and I missed it?

Also-- I remember reading that the A's had "family friends" and their family PI reading and responding to some of their email. It would make sense that more than one person had the password and one of them may have sent the emails to burn Cindy, for whatever reason.
Or someone could have hacked her pw.
Or Cindy could just be lying.

I wonder what the emails said!

Turbo, I have looked at Embarq's website. Can you tell us is Ocala or Kiss. located in Winter Park (where your report shows)? I know you are from the area so you can help us posters understand.

If it were Ocala, it would show Ocala where it shows Orlando. Each one is broken down differently.

65.41.22.59 is from United States(US) in region North America

TraceRoute to 65.41.22.59 [fl-65-41-22-59.dyn.embarqhsd.net]

Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name
1 18 10 11 72.249.0.65 -
2 8 10 16 8.9.232.73 te-3-4.car1.dallas1.level3.net
3 15 20 33 4.68.19.62 vlan69.csw1.dallas1.level3.net
4 22 14 18 4.69.136.121 ae-61-61.ebr1.dallas1.level3.net
5 46 79 40 4.69.137.153 ae-1-14.bar2.orlando1.level3.net
6 45 48 42 4.69.133.69 ae-9-9.car2.orlando1.level3.net
7 45 57 56 4.79.118.178 embarq-mana.car2.orlando1.level3.net
8 60 46 56 205.245.14.146 host146.embarqnow.net

Ah.............you want my secrets do you?? LOL

I actually have a program on my laptop which will trace the route all the way to the computer, but the screen is out and I have it out to be repaired. As soon as it is back I will run it to the computer location.

Here are the links where you can run any ISP and trace the route of any link.

http://www.robtex.com/ip/65.41.22.59.html

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=trace&host=65.41.22.59&Base=YES

No secrets here. Just where did you get the IP number?

IP Information - 65.41.22.59
Email link to resultsGenerated by www.DNSstuff.com

When the server was last reloaded, we had 5131 IP addresses banned.
Remember, you are not allowed to use automated programs to access our tools, unless you have a purchased a DNSstuff automated usage plan.
Please email sales@dnsstuff.com to learn more.

IP address: 65.41.22.59
Reverse DNS: fl-65-41-22-59.dyn.embarqhsd.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 2379
ASN Name: UNIT-TEL-FLA
IP range connectivity: 4
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 65.40.0.0 to 65.47.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Altamonte Springs, Florida
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 65.41.22.59

Map data ©2008 Tele Atlas - Terms of UseMapSatelliteHybrid

WHOIS - 65.41.22.59

[Caching always on for search engines and InfoPath]
Using 1 day old cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
Hiding E-mail address (you can get results with the E-mail address).

OrgName: Embarq Corporation
OrgID: EMBAR
Address: 500 N New York Ave
City: Winter Park
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32789

NetRange: 65.40.0.0 - 65.41.255.255
CIDR: 65.40.0.0/15
NetName: EMBARQ-GLOBAL
NetHandle: NET-65-40-0-0-1
Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS9.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
NameServer: NS10.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2002-04-08
Updated: 2007-02-22

OrgTechHandle: ESC36-ARIN
OrgTechName: Embarq Services - CDS
OrgTechPhone: +1-407-741-0500
OrgTechEmail: *********@embarqservices.net

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-11-30 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database

Here is the info that I got. I think that I can get more but it really isn't telling us much except for what ISP holds the IP address.

How can we trace the email without the raw header? Is that posted somewhere and I missed it?

Also-- I remember reading that the A's had "family friends" and their family PI reading and responding to some of their email. It would make sense that more than one person had the password and one of them may have sent the emails to burn Cindy, for whatever reason.

I wonder what those emails said! They must have been pretty important! -- If my daughter were charged with Murder 1, my granddaughter was "missing" for 5.5 months and people were accusing my son of molesting his sister, I'd definitely make my yahoo mail account a major priority! That's what I'd be talking to the media about-- crazed hacker/protesters from Ocala :clap:

Turbo, I have looked at Embarq's website. Can you tell us is Ocala or Kiss. located in Winter Park (where your report shows)? I know you are from the area so you can help us posters understand.

If it were Ocala, it would show Ocala where it shows Orlando. Each one is broken down differently.

Winter Park is their main headquarters in that area. The pings go to Orlando.

65.41.22.59 is from United States(US) in region North America

TraceRoute to 65.41.22.59 [fl-65-41-22-59.dyn.embarqhsd.net]

Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name
1 18 10 11 72.249.0.65 -
2 8 10 16 8.9.232.73 te-3-4.car1.dallas1.level3.net
3 15 20 33 4.68.19.62 vlan69.csw1.dallas1.level3.net
4 22 14 18 4.69.136.121 ae-61-61.ebr1.dallas1.level3.net
5 46 79 40 4.69.137.153 ae-1-14.bar2.orlando1.level3.net
6 45 48 42 4.69.133.69 ae-9-9.car2.orlando1.level3.net
7 45 57 56 4.79.118.178 embarq-mana.car2.orlando1.level3.net
8 60 46 56 205.245.14.146 host146.embarqnow.net

IP Information - 65.41.22.59

When the server was last reloaded, we had 5131 IP addresses banned.
Remember, you are not allowed to use automated programs to access our tools, unless you have a purchased a DNSstuff automated usage plan.
Please email sales@dnsstuff.com to learn more.

IP address: 65.41.22.59
Reverse DNS: fl-65-41-22-59.dyn.embarqhsd.net.
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified]
ASN: 2379
ASN Name: UNIT-TEL-FLA
IP range connectivity: 4
Registrar (per ASN): ARIN
Country (per IP registrar): US [United States]
Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars]
Country IP Range: 65.40.0.0 to 65.47.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Altamonte Springs, Florida
Country (per outside source): US [United States]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.arin.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 65.41.22.59

Map data ©2008 Tele Atlas - Terms of UseMapSatelliteHybrid

WHOIS - 65.41.22.59

[Caching always on for search engines and InfoPath]
Using 1 day old cached answer (or, you can get fresh results).
Hiding E-mail address (you can get results with the E-mail address).

OrgName: Embarq Corporation
OrgID: EMBAR
Address: 500 N New York Ave
City: Winter Park
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32789

NetRange: 65.40.0.0 - 65.41.255.255
CIDR: 65.40.0.0/15
NetName: EMBARQ-GLOBAL
NetHandle: NET-65-40-0-0-1
Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS9.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
NameServer: NS10.EMBARQSERVICES.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2002-04-08
Updated: 2007-02-22

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-11-30 19:10
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database

Here is the info that I got. I think that I can get more but it really isn't telling us much except for what ISP holds the IP address.

Did you star that out or did they?

Which email is this from...? Is this from "another site?"

I'm 99% sure it's not from the ones received by Kathi Belich and those, we know are the hacked ones, in question. I give zero credibility to "the blogger" so I'm just wondering where the info came from...Thanks!

Curiously about the blogger, I've followed him for a couple of years and his recent odd behavior and postings about the Anthony's is out of character, IMO. Drank the Anthony kool-aid maybe? I think NJ threatened him with a lawsuit. It's the only time I've seen said blogger pull an article. It certainly caught me off guard. Said blogger has always been harsh, but nothing like I've seen recently. Even his uncle, a true and true legit and highly respected crime writer, came here posting in CA's defense. Now they both have supposedly been burned. Lesson learned for both of them I guess for choosing the wrong side. They both now have reputations they need to repair. The saying "I told you so" comes to mind.Another saying that comes to mind is....DUH. WS'ers should be proud of being able to see what the truth is and others should note this. When dozens of posters are making good points that the Anthony's are lying and not to be trusted...maybe y'all should listen.

That said, the emails, from said blogger, from CA on Saturday, if legit, prove CA was not locked out of her account. Said bloggers recent behavior is questionable. But maybe he has seen the light?

Curiously about the blogger, I've followed him for a couple of years and his recent odd behavior and postings about the Anthony's is out of character, IMO. Drank the Anthony kool-aid maybe? I think NJ threatened him with a lawsuit. It's the only time I've seen said blogger pull an article. It certainly caught me off guard. Said blogger has always been harsh, but nothing like I've seen recently. Even his uncle, a true and true legit and highly respected crime writer, came here posting in CA's defense. Now they both have supposedly been burned. Lesson learned for both of them I guess for choosing the wrong side. They both now have reputations they need to repair. The saying "I told you so" comes to mind.Another saying that comes to mind is....DUH. WS'ers should be proud of being able to see what the truth is and others should note this. When 20 posters are making good points that the Anthony's are lying and not to be trusted...maybe y'all should listen.

That said, the emails, from said blogger, from CA on Saturday, if legit, prove CA was not locked out of her account. Said bloggers recent behavior is questionable. But maybe he has seen the light?

I know you will prob follow this Suzi (if not we will talk):

Do you think "site" just took IP info off what was received from earlier letters?

I wonder what those emails said! They must have been pretty important! -- If my daughter were charged with Murder 1, my granddaughter was "missing" for 5.5 months and people were accusing my son of molesting his sister, I'd definitely make my yahoo mail account a major priority! That's what I'd be talking to the media about-- crazed hacker/protesters from Ocala :clap:
or like I said earlier....Maybe CA was just "ignorant" to use Yahoo for all of this.:crazy:

Did you star that out or did they?

Here it is...

OrgTechEmail: ipsupport@embarqservices. net

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2008-12-01 19:10

Do you think "site" just took IP info off what was received from earlier letters?

If I am not mistaken I took mine off the PI's information. I am still looking.

I am not sure what one you are referring to if it is different.

There is no way to be sure. Reputations have been ruined and trust and truth will have to be re-earned. The fallout for making a mistake like this is people will question said bloggers credibility. That goes for his uncle as well.

or like I said earlier....Maybe CA was just "ignorant" to use Yahoo for all of this.:crazy:

Haha-- yeah. :) I think she is probably just doing this for attention and/or trying to divert public/LE focus. If renegade protesters had hacked her account, I would imagine they would have posted her trash all over the internet or tried to sell it to a tabloid.

I think that's very likely-- or it's possible that the original header wasn't deciphered correctly-- I think the tracing attempts might be in vain at this point.

There is no way to be sure. Reputations have been ruined and trust and truth will have to be re-earned. The fallout for making a mistake like this is people will question said bloggers credibility. That goes for his uncle as well.

Exactly. I wasn't sure. Glad you could understand my roundabout talking.

Never heard of the Unc though. Interesting.

"site" became involved b/c of Uncle?

Just a little information, there are 2 different types of IP addresses. One is a "static" IP address which is assigned to a computer by an ISP to be it's permanent address on the internet.

Then there are "dynamic" IP addresses which is a temporary IP address from an ISP that can change every time a user logs on to the internet.

I think these IP addresses are harder to trace. The link has more detailed info.

http://searchwindevelopment.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid8_gci520967,00.html#

Exactly. I wasn't sure. Glad you could understand my roundabout talking.

Never heard of the Unc though. Interesting.

"site" became involved b/c of Uncle?

David Lohr. Discovery Channel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz