Cindy & George on TODAY SHOW 10/22/08

Ya know, I blame LE for CA denial... They need to sit her down and say we are 100% certain Caylee is dead... They are giving her the false hope. We even heard that in the interview when CA asked point blank, are you looking for a live caylee or a dead caylee.
There isnt a parent or grandparent out there who wouldnt take a 1% chance and run with it.

It's over, in a nut shell, the Anthony's still believe that Caylee is alive and that she will be found before trial. The evidence can be discredited by expert witnesses. And they will stick by Casey because they will always love her.

What's going on??? Can someone do a brief update for those of us who don't have access?

George refused to say anything about the Grand Jury testimony (good for him), Cindy stated that all the pictures shown were from before KL went missing, Cindy says that KC is a grieving mother that's being tried in the media, they don't believe that KC had anything to do with her being missing.

Oh and they were sitting as far apart on the couch as you could without being on different couches, I did not once see them touch (did anyone else?)

Did I miss anything? Anyone?

It was an interview with Cindy saying "you know", a lot... trying to dismiss the evidence that points to Caylee being dead... saying that they get leads every day. Kind of a SSDD interview... :(

Did you notice how quickly GA glanced at CA when it was her turn to be asked a question? It was almost like "Oh Geeze keep your mouth shut"

---my opinion anyway

I can't help but wonder how many cases there have been where a person goes missing, and the prosecution has evidence the person is deceased, then goes to trial and the defense discredits the evidence, then all of a sudden the person thought to be dead turns up alive?
Cindy was asked if she would still support Casey if the evidence proves Casey had something to do with Caylee's disappearance and or death, and Cindy could only say she doesn't believe that is the case. Total denial on her part..
Does anyone know when the defense will get this evidence? I thought it was sometime this week, and I wonder if it will be made public through discovery?

Ya know, I blame LE for CA denial... They need to sit her down and say we are 100% certain Caylee is dead... They are giving her the false hope. We even heard that in the interview when CA asked point blank, are you looking for a live caylee or a dead caylee.
There isnt a parent or grandparent out there who wouldnt take a 1% chance and run with it.

I may be wrong, but all the testing was not complete when they had the interviews with Cindy. I believe her last interview was during the first week of August, and it was said that some of the testing didn't come back until the last part of September.

From day one this has been about saving Casey, I have seen it, IMO they have known since they brought the stinky car home. It's just sad that they are wrapping their arms around Casey for failing Caylee.

CA was positioned leaning so far away from GA it was impossible to miss. A body language expert would have a field day with this interview.

That's not LE's job. In fact, if they did sit her down and tell her that without a body I would imagine CA would have litigation pending against them before the end of the work day.

I wish Meredith would have asked them that if Caylee is still alive, why did their daughter lie to le about everything they asked her when they tried to find Caylee?

But she didn't. This is the type of questioning that leaves them in complete denial.

Any organization (KF) that goes along with this is just feeding the denial.

It's unfortunate but it happens.

IMO

C was leaning far away from G. He was sitting straight as if to say 'I'm a straight up kinda guy'.

Cindy thinks that by the State dropping the Child Neglect charges is another "tactic" to delay the disclosure - slow them down in looking at the evidence

I wonder if any of these interviews will come back and bit them in the AZZ.

From day one this has been about saving Casey, I have seen it, IMO they have known since they brought the stinky car home. It's just sad that they are wrapping their arms around Casey for failing Caylee.

I agree that it is sad that it has come to this. But, as parents, I'm sure they can't accept the fact that EVERYTHING is falling apart. They have to hold onto their love for someone at this point.

Actually, the fact that they are all about protecting KC, leads me to believe that they DO believe that Caylee is deceased. They say she's alive, verbally, but their actions say they believe otherwise.

Body language was interesting...other than that...
"Waste, a huge waste."
MOO, of course...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500