Cindy spoke of "Zanny" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever been around a man that is having an affair?

Sometimes the wives end up thinking they are crazy and paranoid.

When you WANT to believe somebody else's lies you can become putty in the hands of a master manipulator.

JMO

It's called gaslighting, and it's very cruel to do to someone.

I think that is exactly what happened here. Cindy got too used to Caycee's lies and just tried to ignore them. I don't think there is much she could do with the 22 yr. old without losing her beloved granddaughter. Her remark about how she could not afford to take custody now makes some sense (at least to me). George had bankrolled her and then her daughter tried too. The woman worked (sole support) for 20 or more years only to have everyone wanting to put themselves in a position to take what she had broken her butt for. I may not agree with all that Cindy does, but now in understanding her motivations a bit better, I no longer feel the horrendous annimosity I once did for her. I can't think of anyone right now that I'd rather not be than Cindy Anthony. She was surrounded by losers, could have lost her lovely home (which it looks like she took such pride in taking care of), and for what? I like George, but he was wrong, gambling; nigerian scheme, whatever. Her daughter, I have one very much like her (but thank the Lord not a murderer and is a good mother, but the rest...ouch (as I pull my own hair). Nasty, belligerent, uncaring, you name it. Do I still stick up for her, most times yes. If she were in deep trouble, I might be as Grandma was, "I'd always love her, but probably not like her." She had to believe and deceive herself about Zanny, God only knows what Casey was doing all of those "unemployed" days with herself and with Caylee also. She might have done better, but I say IMHO she was the one trying her best to hold everyone together. What did she get for it?

Very good post. I agree 100%

Wow! You all have some very astute perceptions and insight into the Nanny-Zanny lie. I think CA is very much like my mother-in-law was with her daughter that was a liar, cheat, thief etc. and would do anything to keep herself in drugs, alcohol, etc. My sis-in-law like KC, ended up in jail many times and finally prison. All the while my in-laws acted like they were going on a picnic when they when to visit her in the Fed Pen. It was so surreal - I could never understand how they avoided what was right in front of them and perpetuated her lies. She had 4 children and the grandparents acted like Mom was away at a Spa when she was in prison. It often made me feel like I was crazy instead of them. I think CA & GA are so much like they were. They have glimpses of reality but can't accept so they adopt her lies and accuse others of her crimes.

I forgot to add that my mother-in-law also played the Martyr when she was confronted with reality. Seems to me that CA has been doing this for years!

I could see Cindy's memory playing tricks on her as in, knowing Zanny's phone number and then accidently transposing the numbers or some simple error in memory recall.

I CAN'T, however, fathom Cindy never thinking to ask for Zanny's phone number... at all.

I don't believe Cindy is as crazy or as irresponsible as many of you seem to think. I think if you go back and read through everything, you will find a statement from Cindy that says she HAD a phone number for Zanny in her address book at home at one point.

So she had a number. No, I don't believe a number was ever produced, but I do believe Casey gave her a phone number. I'm sure she got that number because she wanted to be able to get in touch with Zanny in an emergency. It's a just in case thing.

It doesn't bother ME in the least that she never talked to Zanny or never met her though because I never introduced my children's sitters to my family nor did I bring them by for prior approval. I did just the same thing. I gave my sitter's # to my family in case of emergency.

There are quite a few people who had heard about Zanny before the last few months. I believe Richard G was the first to hear of Zanny from Casey several months after Caylee was born when he complained he couldn't watch her or have her in his home any longer while he was working. Since Casey and Jesse were engaged and Jesse's family thought of Caylee as their own, perhaps Mr. G should have also met Zanny? Furthermore, why wouldn't Jesse ask to meet the nanny who was watching the child he thought of as his own? :waitasec:

I don't believe Cindy is as crazy or as irresponsible as many of you seem to think. I think if you go back and read through everything, you will find a statement from Cindy that says she HAD a phone number for Zanny in her address book at home at one point.

So she had a number. No, I don't believe a number was ever produced, but I do believe Casey gave her a phone number. I'm sure she got that number because she wanted to be able to get in touch with Zanny in an emergency. It's a just in case thing.

It doesn't bother ME in the least that she never talked to Zanny or never met her though because I never introduced my children's sitters to my family nor did I bring them by for prior approval. I did just the same thing. I gave my sitter's # to my family in case of emergency.

There are quite a few people who had heard about Zanny before the last few months. I believe Richard G was the first to hear of Zanny from Casey several months after Caylee was born when he complained he couldn't watch her or have her in his home any longer while he was working. Since Casey and Jesse were engaged and Jesse's family thought of Caylee as their own, perhaps Mr. G should have also met Zanny? Furthermore, why wouldn't Jesse ask to meet the nanny who was watching the child he thought of as his own? :waitasec:

bold mine.

Cindy gave the slip of paper with Zanny's number to LE.

I have a grandson in San Diego (I'm in Maryland) and one day a week, he has a babysitter that comes to their house and cares for him, so his stay at home mom can have a day off to do all the things you don't have time to do with a little one under foot 24/7. I know I've been told her name, but don't remember off hand. Wouldn't know how to contact her or if it was her if I stepped on her. However, I know they have ALL her info and when I go to visit, I will meet her if I'm there one of the days she works, etc.

Having said that - my other grandchildren live around 1/2 mile from me (let alone living in the same house as Caylee & KC were with CA & GA), and I know their day care center, the numbers, the names of the owners, the teachers, etc. I have dropped them off there and picked them up there, met and talked to the workers, as well many of the other little ones, who now recognize me and run up shouting "Meemom" with hugs and kisses for me!

IMO CA is a waaaayyy too controlling person to not have had all the info about KC's "nanny". In 2 years, she NEVER dropped off or picked up Caylee from this imaginanny? She never got a call from KC saying she had to stay late at her "Imagijob" and needed CA or GA to meet the nanny and get Caylee? She never decided to do some fun thing with Caylee as a spur of the moment thing and called the nanny to pick Caylee up early? She never had an address or valid phone number in case of an emergency? What if KC had been in a fatal car accident? Would CA have just left Caylee with this "Zanny" forever? ? How would she have tracked her down, or would she just wait for the nanny to get disgusted over KC not picking Caylee up and hope "Zanny" called KC's phone or the house phone and she was there to get the call? GMAFB!

I have a grandson in San Diego (I'm in Maryland) and one day a week, he has a babysitter that comes to their house and cares for him, so his stay at home can have a day off to all the things you don't have time to do with a little one under foot 24/7. I know I've been told her name, but don't remember off hand. Wouldn't know how to contact her or if it was her if I stepped on her. However, I know they have ALL her info and when I go to visit, I will meet her if I'm there one of the days she works, etc.

Having said that - my other grandchildren live around 1/2 mile from me (let alone living in the same house as Caylee & KC were with CA & GA), and I know their day care center, the numbers, the names of the owners, the teachers, etc. I have dropped them off there and picked them up there, met and talked to the workers, as well many of the other little ones, who now recognize me and run up shouting "Meemom" with hugs and kisses for me!

IMO CA is a waaaayyy too controlling person to not have had all the info about KC's "nanny". In 2 years, she NEVER dropped off or picked up Caylee from this imaginanny? She never got a call from KC saying she had to stay late at her "Imagijob" and needed CA or GA to meet the nanny and get Caylee? She never had an address or valid phone number in case of an emergency? What if KC had been in a fatal car accident? Would CA have just left Caylee with this "Zanny" forever? ? How would she have tracked her down, or would she just wait for the nanny to get disgusted over KC not picking Caylee up and hope "Zanny" called KC's phone or the house phone and she was there to get the call? GMAFB!

bold mine. Of course Cindy never picked Caylee up at the nanny's or got a call from Casey asking her to. There was no nanny.

I find this whole 'nanny' thing annoying on some level..most ppl just say 'babysitter' or 'sitter'.. if someone told me their child was with 'Zany the nanny' I would do a red alert right away. No one would use that term, unless they kind of giggled as they said it, and it sounds so silly it calls attention to a subject you would think she would be glad to keep to herself and not draw attention to.
I would ask questions about the baby sitters real name, or at least say "Your babysitter is called Zany? What an unusual name!" or perhaps "You have a nanny for little Caylee? Maybe you should look around for a sitter, I understand that nannys are extremely expensive." Of course she would give some reply, but no matter, what I mean is, why did no one questin the odd name and the rhyme of 'Zany the Nanny'..

Me too, Dax. I got laid off and if nothing comes through by the time the trial starts I'm going to be queuing up for it too.

Count me in, I have already scheduled off 3 weeks for it and will take more if it runs longer.

~ Respectfully snipped and bold ~

I can't speak for others but, my feeling is this: The A's knew their daughter better than anyone else. They knew what she was capable of. CA herself told a few of KC's friends that she was a sociopath. And we all know the A's had to know what a seasoned liar KC had become. They may not have been legally responsible for Caylee, but as her family they had a moral obligation to do right by her. By whatever means necessary.

I do not blame GA, CA or LA for the loss of Caylee. Not for a moment. But, it's crazy imo to allow a child to stay in the hands of someone who was obviously not fit to raise her, no matter what the pictures and videos try to portray.

All I can say now is, those are some heavy duty blinders those folks are wearing. I know they are in pain and I'm truly sorry for their loss.. but I stand by my belief that they had a moral obligation to Caylee.

Ok...surely when Casey and Caylee were missing for 4 weeks that would have been an EMERGENCY and cindy would have called or looked for the nanny then? If she really believed it why did she not call Jesse or any of caseys friends asking how to get in contact with the nanny so she could try to arrange to see caylee through her seeing as she thought casey was spiting her?

Ok...surely when Casey and Caylee were missing for 4 weeks that would have been an EMERGENCY and cindy would have called or looked for the nanny then? If she really believed it why did she not call Jesse or any of caseys friends asking how to get in contact with the nanny so she could try to arrange to see caylee through her seeing as she thought casey was spiting her?

Cindy DID try call Casey's friends that she KNEW. They told her that Casey told them Casey needed her space and wouldn't give her more information. Casey left message with Jesse NOT to talk to her mother. She told Jesse she would explain later.

Although Casey had been hanging out with Amy for over a YEAR, Cindy didn't even know HER name or have her phone number or know where she lived. Although Tony was being told that Casey talked about him to her family all the time and that they were glad she had him, Casey never mentioned his name to family.

Long before Caylee was killed, Casey was keeping her friends and activities out of her families radar.

Cindy not only didn't have nanny's number, she didn't have the names of Casey's best friend of over a year and hadn't heard of the person Casey dated. Cindy didn't have a work number. Or the name of a real boss.

It was easy for Casey to go underground and tell her folks she was in Jacksonville when she was really hiding out a few blocks away. She'd been hiding her life and real friends from them for months. All they had were the fake dead ends, Casey gave LE.

JMO

So far, no one outside of Casey has heard reference to a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzales. However, after recent doc. dump, there are more references to babysitter named "Zany". Cindy's coworker DB states "Cause I heard the name for two years and always thought that you know she'd always say, oh yea she's with Zany or she's......" and also on page 18 of LE interview she states "You know I can't believe that she didn't know Zany 'cause the way she always said Zany's name. I always assumed that it was a friend of Casey's and that they all knew each other......."
RG also heard ref. to Zany as new sitter a couple years ago.
I don't believe that Zany is a fictitious person. Not convinced that he/she had anything to do with Caylee's demise.

I do think Zanny is ficticious ..
Casey needed a new sitter after the Grunds couldn't do it anymore ..

Tada!
Meet...................Zanny ..

So far, no one outside of Casey has heard reference to a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzales. However, after recent doc. dump, there are more references to babysitter named "Zany". Cindy's coworker DB states "Cause I heard the name for two years and always thought that you know she'd always say, oh yea she's with Zany or she's......" and also on page 18 of LE interview she states "You know I can't believe that she didn't know Zany 'cause the way she always said Zany's name. I always assumed that it was a friend of Casey's and that they all knew each other......."
RG also heard ref. to Zany as new sitter a couple years ago.
I don't believe that Zany is a fictitious person. Not convinced that he/she had anything to do with Caylee's demise.

Casey was a ficticious event planner at a ficticious job who left her ficticious extra phone in a nonexistant office.

Casey had co-workers who don't exist and reported to a boss who also wasn't real.

She had a ficticious boyfriend named Jeff with a non-existing child.

Casey's texts and instant messages to EVERYBODY are full of references to Casey's imaginary job, co-workers and nanny.

I think Cindy talked about Zanny and Jeff and Zach and Casey's job because she thought they were real.

Nobody ever met any of Casey's ficticious co-workers, dropped by Casey's non-existant job, called Casey at work or called or saw the fake nanny. But, EVERYBODY including the lusting cop and Tony and Amy and Casey's oldest & closest friends believed Casey had a job and that Zanny watched Caylee while Casey worked.

By keeping her life compartmentalized and people apart Casey was able to pull this off. There isn't a single bit of evidence that points to Zanny being more real than Casey's job or relationship with JH. They were alll made up to hide Casey's real life of loafing and texting while obsessing about and the conquest of lust/love objects.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member