Cindy's Attempts to Contact "Zanny"? *revisit*

Cindy's "job" has always been to create 'reasonable objection'...That's all~

BBM-- A person who knew her daughter was guilty as sin and wanted to obstruct justice in order to help her case (in her mind).

Casey hasn't worked since before Caylee was born. She paid no rent and contributed 0 to the household. She never bought one diaper for Caylee, a carton of milk, shoes, etc. Caylee was almost 3 and Casey never paid one penny for her care (except for the money she stole). If Casey had worked a minimum wage job she would have been able to contribute something to the household. Cindy borrowing from her 401k shows how deep their financial troubles were.

Off topic but something that has always bothered me. The car Casey used was in CA's, GA's name, or both. I'm assuming the car insurance was under their name and paid by them. I'd like to know if they had Casey's car listed as 'recreational only'.

Bottom line--they knew there was no job and no nanny.

IMO

Speaking of money. With KC being penniless why wouldn't she apply for SS benefits for Caylee? She could have named the so called dead father, and requested a blood sample to confirm DNA. Doesn't make sense to me that once the father of Caylee is dead why she wouldn't want money to support Caylee.

We may need a new thread...but moving back yet another day in time to June 30...

June 30--Casey finally got a gas can and some gas for her car, courtesy of Amy, but the car is gone. But she still has Tony's Jeep, as he's in New York. That night, Casey drives around all over the place in Tony's Jeep.

July 1--Shower at Jesse's in the AM, with weird pings back at Tony's in the middle of that time period. Near home in the late evening in Tony's Jeep, at a time when she should know Cindy is home (and--perhaps unbeknownst to her--George is also home), with 2 odd jaunts south and toward the airport, a call to Ryan right before one of those jaunts, and a call FROM the house right before the other one. Off to Fusian area (on a Tuesday?), then to stay at JP/Ricardo's with Amy. Midnight flurry of calls from the house (all to voicemail), 3 AM call with Tony for an hour, checks voice mail, then runs out near the A home again from about 4-5 am and calls Ryan.

July 2--Casey shows up in the AM at Ricardo's, tells him she's washing clothes, writes Diary of Days, schedules her "Bella Vita" tattoo for the next day.

July 3--Cindy is going crazy trying to find Casey and Caylee. She is calling fake people (NOTICE HOW THIS IS ON TOPIC FOR THE THREAD LOL), real people, Fusian, Ryan, Lee, anyone she can think of, running out to Universal, having Lee run around the downtown bars, etc. She has truly lost it. That night, she gives up and writes "My Caylee Is Missing." Meanwhile, Casey is getting a tattoo, hanging out, and trying to enjoy what she appears to think is her new "Bella Vita" with no worries.

Wonder if KC got dirt on her clothes, because she was planting evidence at the disposal site on July 1. So, what would she do if that did occur? She would use RM washing machine on July 2 to wash those clothes. I wonder if anyone at the house remembered what clothes KC washed?

I thought KC went to Fusian on June 30, Monday night? From Fusian she texted Andy F. and then pinged from the Bithlo area into the wee hours of the morning of July 1.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for June 30, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for July 1, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Tracy (the female body guard with Padilla & Co.) said KC was clingy, talked constantly and always had to be with someone. I think with Tony gone and after a night in Tony's vehicle, or with whomever in Bithlo, KC was feeling desperately needy. She'd JUST found out about her car being towed the previous day. There was the little matter of the funky smell. That would make me a little nervous. Cindy was on vacation and expecting to babysit. It doesn't look like Cindy was being patient about waiting for KC to bring Caylee by. Stress. June 2, KC stole $400 from Amy. More stress. PLUS, Tony was teasing and saying he was going to stay in NY.

Pretty dark days.

Maybe amidst these "worst of times" KC had sentimental feelings for Caylee and revisited Suburban? On July 3, Cindy says KC took Teddy, the other toy Caylee always slept with. (Mama had been towed with the Pontiac). Cindy said before July 3, she (Cindy) had been sleeping with Teddy because Teddy had Caylee's smell.

KC needed to be with someone, because she feared her nightmares about killing Caylee.

I thought KC went to Fusian on June 30, Monday night? From Fusian she texted Andy F. and then pinged from the Bithlo area into the wee hours of the morning of July 1.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for June 30, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for July 1, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Tracy (the female body guard with Padilla & Co.) said KC was clingy, talked constantly and always had to be with someone. I think with Tony gone and after a night in Tony's vehicle, or with whomever in Bithlo, KC was feeling desperately needy. She'd JUST found out about her car being towed the previous day. There was the little matter of the funky smell. That would make me a little nervous. Cindy was on vacation and expecting to babysit. It doesn't look like Cindy was being patient about waiting for KC to bring Caylee by. Stress. June 2, KC stole $400 from Amy. More stress. PLUS, Tony was teasing and saying he was going to stay in NY.

Pretty dark days.

Maybe amidst these "worst of times" KC had sentimental feelings for Caylee and revisited Suburban? On July 3, Cindy says KC took Teddy, the other toy Caylee always slept with. (Mama had been towed with the Pontiac). Cindy said before July 3, she (Cindy) had been sleeping with Teddy because Teddy had Caylee's smell.

BBM

She slept with the teddy because it smelled like Caylee, but washed the sheets on her bed weekly just because it was her routine? The whole sheet washing thing has never made any sense to me. And, to stay on topic, I have always felt that CA knew early on that none of the numbers she had actually belonged to any babysitter.

I wondered about this too. Was TonE's jeep a typical "jeep" or was it more like a Jeep Cherokee? Because I could see him mistaking a Cherokee for another SUV, but not the regular Jeep. Who knows, maybe if it had a hard top it wouldn't have looked so distinctive as I think of Jeeps being.

Don't you think that GA the car guy, former car sales owner, car detailer extraordinaire would know which car he was following though? :innocent:

Pretty dark days.

KC needed to be with someone, because she feared her nightmares about killing Caylee.

My first reaction to hearing CA say that KC came and took Teddy after CA told KC she'd been sleeping with it b/c she missed Caylee, was that KC had already made sure she'd removed Caylee from CA's life and she (KC) sure wasn't going to leave any of Caylee's sentimental possessions behind that could bring comfort to CA. I think if CA had told KC that she sometimes sits in the sandbox or goes in the playhouse just to feel close to Caylee, KC would have somehow destroyed or gotten rid of them. IMO, anything CA mentioned that brought her a little comfort over Caylee, KC would have taken from her. Sometimes we assess ourselves pretty darn accurately ........ like KC's "maybe I'm a spiteful b@*^h" comment. Seems to be spot on.

moo

GA said he saw the panda decal on the back of the truck, like Cindy has-Not sure how true anything they say is, but that's what he suggested.

I just happened to be listening to Yuri's interview with Chris S and he mentions specifically that Casey was in a Jeep Cherokee with NY plates. So TonE's Jeep was a Cherokee. Maybe he had some kind of decal on the back that looked like the panda decal from a little bit of a distance. Who knows??

When was it that George said he tried to chase down Casey on the freeway. I always thought this was really strange, because he said Casey was in her mother's car, and Cindy basically denied that this happened or, if it did, it was months prior. How similar are Tony's and Cindy's vehicles? Could George have been chasing her while she was driving Tony's car? Could George have seen her near Suburban in Tony's car?

This incident happened before June. LE found nothing to indicate GA and CA's car was on the freeway during that time. They have EZpass and the bill did not reflect either car being on the toll road within that timeframe. I also think CA mentions in her depo that GA was mistaken about the date.

It is in the MythFinders Thread, #11. There is an attachment with the EZpass information on both CA and GA's cars. They do not match up at all for that timeframe.

Speaking of money. With KC being penniless why wouldn't she apply for SS benefits for Caylee? She could have named the so called dead father, and requested a blood sample to confirm DNA. Doesn't make sense to me that once the father of Caylee is dead why she wouldn't want money to support Caylee.
I have it on good authority that there was a trust fund and that the deceased fathers family lives in Italy...Casey had it covered !

Just being sarcastic, as usual...

I find it so ironic, after all of Cindy's statements that she had several phone numbers and addresses for Zanny and especially her hatefulness from the Morgan interviews concerning these numbers and how she gave all that to LE that she never CALLED or went to any of those addresses and never kicked up a BIG fuss when those phone numbers and addresses were never checked out. And now in this recent doc dump it is said that she had given the "yellow sticky note to the black officer" who was a first responder that night, and yet, there IS no yellow sticky note. Since this story materialized MUCH later and there was NO outcry on her part or on the part of the family about these numbers? I am certain they never existed and this is just another lie to deflect the blame from their daughter. I mean, she would have called IF she had numbers. We all know that. Any fool would know that. Missing child-babysitter of child has stolen her-have numbers and addresses for missing babysitter who has stolen missing child-call numbers and go to addresses. Not Cindy though. She never mentions these numbers for a VERY long time.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg4OafIFguE[/ame]

Caylee Memorial Service

CA talks (at 4:15) about how she would pick Caylee up at Holly's house...

IMO if CA thought "Zani the Nanny" was real, then CA would of had to pick up or drop Caylee off at some point in time, its only natural. Especially since CA/GA were Caylee's main care takers'. Note: KC would drop Caylee off at CA work place, yet, CA never needed to pick Caylee up OR TALK to the Nanny about health issues, food, medical, OR to share the good times just like CA is describing Holly did with CA in this video clip.

It is interesting that we have yet to read Brian or Michele's LE statements. (Lee's roommates). IMO: KC hung out at Lee's, as well as Don Reed Ford and Tattoo Shop. KC would visit various friends at their work, school and home. This is what my personal research shows.

I find it so ironic, after all of Cindy's statements that she had several phone numbers and addresses for Zanny and especially her hatefulness from the Morgan interviews concerning these numbers and how she gave all that to LE that she never CALLED or went to any of those addresses and never kicked up a BIG fuss when those phone numbers and addresses were never checked out. And now in this recent doc dump it is said that she had given the "yellow sticky note to the black officer" who was a first responder that night, and yet, there IS no yellow sticky note. Since this story materialized MUCH later and there was NO outcry on her part or on the part of the family about these numbers? I am certain they never existed and this is just another lie to deflect the blame from their daughter. I mean, she would have called IF she had numbers. We all know that. Any fool would know that. Missing child-babysitter of child has stolen her-have numbers and addresses for missing babysitter who has stolen missing child-call numbers and go to addresses. Not Cindy though. She never mentions these numbers for a VERY long time.

IMO: KC nor CA cell records show that either attempted to call numbers that where disconnected or out of service OR anyone that we did not know.... IMO: This is more proof that THEY never attempted to locate "Zani the Nanny". Dominic did what again to locate this person and her family???

Cindy Anthony testified that a woman named "Zani" had been babysitting Caylee for more than a year, but she had never met or talked with the woman because she never came to the house.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/7/22/bail_hearing_tuesday_for_mother_of_caylee_anthony.html

Baez said the alleged babysitter has ties to several cities outside the area, including Miami, Gainesville and Bradenton, Fla., Charlotte, N.C., and Brooklyn, N.Y.

Again: Dominic searched where? and found what? IMO: He only searched for info on internet bloggers; no time left for ZFG and family. IMO

Sorry AZ I did start to read and now I'm ashamed. I'm always a day late and a dollar short plus a sandwich short of a picnic.

No you're not wonders. CA did not call Zanny. Calling Zanny would have meant that CA talked to Zanny and made sense of KC's claims herself. CA called people, but she didn't call Zanny.

When CA could not reach Zanny, she should have demanded KC come home or called LE with her concerns on that day. If nothing else, LE would have a record on file of a concerned grandparent.

Bumping for people on the "Cindy's Coworkers at Gentiva" thread. Short summary: Cindy called 3 interesting numbers while Casey and Caylee were missing: (1) Brittany S's number, which Lee said Casey had given to Cindy as the number for "Juliet," Casey's coworker at Universal who was supposedly watching Caylee at a hotel for part of the time, (2) JP Ch***'s number, which Cindy admitted Casey had given as the number for "Juliet's mom," and (3) the number of some random guy in Texas, which IMO Casey created by switching two sets of digits in the real phone number of a friend of hers and gave to Cindy as the number for "Zanny."

These numbers are called at times that closely correspond to times that Cindy was panicky about Caylee, including July 3 (the day Cindy drove to Universal Studios to look for Caylee, sent Lee out to find Casey, and wrote "My Caylee Is Missing") and July 15 (in between the second and third 911 calls).

Cindy also insisted to Nancy Grace that there was proof of the numbers/calls from zani in the phone records - which Cindy said she didn't want to release... And we all know now that was another blatant, disgusting and obvious cover-for-casey LIE! It's so frustrating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back